Orgasm: who here is "one and done"?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife and I have been sexually active for nearly 20 years. In that time, she has never had more than one orgasm in a day. No complaints from either of us, though I occasionally ask if she'd like to try. She'll say, "no, I got what I need, but we can have more sex if you want it."

I've been with women who ranged in response from totally non-orgasmic (lord knows we tried) to a few who seemingly didn't stop orgasming once it started (made me suspicious, too).

I'm curious about whether there's a point of satisfaction after two or more O's, whether multi-orgasmia is a regular thing or a sometimes occurrence, and for those who are "one and done" how long before you are confident of having or wanting another?

My wife gets amazing energy afterwards....we joke that it's time to paint the house! Any of you have that energy too, or are you spent/tired/sleepy?

Thanks in advance...

If it's a clitoral only orgasm, I need recovery time afterwards because it is hyper-sensitive and any direct contact is legitimately painful. If it's penetrative, g-spot, etc orgasm I can have several. Good sex I typically have a half dozen or so orgasms, not that I keep much of a count.

Being sleepy or being energized after seems to vary pretty wildly for me. I haven't put thought into quantifying why I may lean one way or the other after, sorry.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It depends how aroused I am, the position I was in, even just the environment of the occasion. Sometimes I can keep cumming as long as he's still ready to play... other times the bust is so intense I just have to stop and smoke a bowl, maybe have a snack.

Sometimes I get pumped up and ready for the day with a good gettin-off... sometimes I simply MUST sleep after we fuck around. I'm not sure what really factors in on that for me, there's no pattern for what kind of 'gasm will wake me up vs. put me to bed.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If its sex just to have it (I know it sounds bad but sometimes happens) one orgasm is good, especially cause i don't wanna spend so many time trying to reach some kind of celestial feeling. If we are very horny or just looking for a good night, i don't put limits to the number of orgasms.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was new to orgasms I figured out I can have more than 1 by trying again for 2 when the vaginal pulsation stops, then for 3, 4, 14, 24 so on and so forth. Now I really can only crank out 10 or so before I am so exhausted I have to stop. Seems to take a lot more body tension these days.

I have some bad joints so I do it until those joints protest. That seems to be around a dozen of so orgasms.

These are all clitoral orgasms.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was new to orgasms I figured out I can have more than 1 by trying again for 2 when the vaginal pulsation stops, then for 3, 4, 14, 24 so on and so forth. Now I really can only crank out 10 or so before I am so exhausted I have to stop. Seems to take a lot more body tension these days.

I have some bad joints so I do it until those joints protest. That seems to be around a dozen of so orgasms.

These are all clitoral orgasms.
Oh my Glob. I can't even. My clit would be destroyed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually tired after I come. Sometimes I'm energized, and those are the times when I want to go again. If he doesn't want to, I certainly can't sit still and cuddle with him. Even when I want to have multiple rounds of sex, sometimes I'm only going to have the one orgasm. I have a pretty long refractory period between orgasms.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to only be able to orgasm by direct stimulation either finger or tongue. After that it was all over. However, I could be penetrated, and it would be wonderful.

But then I married this guy and penetration is too much. Of course, this is the first time I was able to orgasm strictly by penetration, so there's that. It's the contact that does it. I am a one and done.

That doesn't mean I want to turn over and snooze. I'll make sure he's not neglected.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If it's a clitoral only orgasm, I need recovery time afterwards because it is hyper-sensitive and any direct contact is legitimately painful. If it's penetrative, g-spot, etc orgasm I can have several. Good sex I typically have a half dozen or so orgasms, not that I keep much of a count.

Being sleepy or being energized after seems to vary pretty wildly for me. I haven't put thought into quantifying why I may lean one way or the other after, sorry.

This is almost a word-for-word answer I would have given. I would say contact after a clitoral orgasm for me isn't painful so much as it is extremely sensitive and ticklish to the point I will unconsciously slap him if he touches me there.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is almost a word-for-word answer I would have given. I would say contact after a clitoral orgasm for me isn't painful so much as it is extremely sensitive and ticklish to the point I will unconsciously slap him if he touches me there.
This seems to be how my wife is....except it's her entire body, for a few minutes. Then if we're both done, it's, "get off me", and she's out of bed, cleaning or cooking or building a skyscraper or bridge......while I need 20 minutes and some juice..... If I haven't finished, we wait until she isn't super-sensitive, and can continue, but she's not going to have another orgasm...we've tried various ways, so far none work. But she says she's quite happy with the one giant one.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy