Orgasm...with aftershocks?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jmfangio, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    I have a question for the ladies, about something that's been on my mind the last week. About a week ago I had my first time with a new playmate, an absolutely lovely French woman who professed that she can only come through oral stimulation. Perfect match, I suppose, as I absolutely love going down on a woman (and, I might add, she has an exceptionally beautiful and sweet tasting pussy).

On our second round I was going down on her while tickling her g-spot (first one finger, then two at her request), and she had a huge calling out for God, calling out my name, rattle the windows orgasm. Afterwards, I climbed up and was holding her close while she came down, and then a few seconds later she started shaking again...and then again. I asked, "Are you coming again?", and she said, with a surprised expression, "Yes...that was so deep." I haven't seen anything quite like it, and she said that it was a first for her as well. The best way I can describe it is like aftershocks following an earthquake (guess I'm showing my Southern California roots there).

So, my question is, has anyone else experienced this kind of delayed/secondary orgasm? Is it more common than I think?

I'm asking in all seriousness, as this was something new and totally unexpected. To ward off any potential flames, the point of this post is not to go around bragging that I'm the best at eating pussy. A lot of guys will go around saying that they're 'the best' at giving oral. Well, I think that they're fools. Every woman is different - the tongue flick/finger combo that had partner #1 screaming your name in ecstasy may bring a yawn from partner #2. I love trying to find out what brings each new partner to heights of pleasure. A woman's orgasm is a beautiful thing to behold, and that exploration is so much a part of what I crave, and I would never claim to find the magic formula every time.

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Not me, I am very multi-orgasmic, but I need stimulation to keep climaxing.

I only cum vaginally so if you pulled out and just held me that would be the end of my climax and I might be very unhappy, :rippedhand: cause I always want more than a couple . . . . . . . . . . dozen. :biggthumpup2:

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I have known a couple of women who experienced convulsive "aftershocks". They weren't full orgasms, but apparently were pretty darn pleasureable.

4. B_LeiaSwift

B_LeiaSwift New Member

yes i have the same "aftershocks"

5. voidout

Gold Member

i've never had a g-spot orgasm (i'm not even sure i can squirt), so i can't exactly say...

but i've had clitoral orgasms, and i sometimes will have muscle spasms down below for a few minutes after i've "come down", so i think it's safe to assume that it's a fairly normal reaction for some women.

6. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Hey jmfangio:

Your new playmate sounds a bit like my wife.

My wife likes to cum with oral 'flick/finger' stimulation. It is very rare that she will cum simply by penetration. However, after she has cum she wants me to quickly enter her so she can extend the feeling... sort of like aftershocks.

Like you, I love to explore a woman and find out how to give her the most satisfying toe curling orgasm. With my wife it is not simply the physical stimulation, but the mood and mental stimulus needs to be right too.

It isn't all about the tongue or the cock... it is also about the brain. But having a good tongue and cock certainly helps.

jj

7. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I too had a girlfriend who would shake for probably 10 minutes or so off and on after an orgasm. Seems fairly normal.

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    He's going to kill me for saying so, but my husband also experiences these after shocks. He calls them post-orgasmic tremors. He can go on for like 10 minutes and has no control when they happen. We laugh at them, but I'm wondering if they are something serious. I kind of take them as an extreme compliment.

9. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the responses. Now, I suppose the fun part for me is to try to make it happen again ;)

10. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

I've seen a couple of women that do that. It's pretty hot imo.

11. oldick

oldick Member

As a man, I have had after shocks after cumming while still inside. My gf thought she caused them because it hapened with other lovers. She may be right, I never had them with anyone else.

12. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

I really dig what you wrote here, buddy. Thank you for saying this. A lot of dudes wonder how to be better in bed - this is how. Stop being a self-absorbed prick and realize that the best thing about sex is getting another person off - not just yourself. Bravo, dude.

And, yes, those "aftershocks" rock when you can help a woman achieve them.

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife and I do these when we're done and I'm still inside. It's something of a chain reaction. I love leaving my dick inside her, soaking in my own hot semen, when she cums and squeezes more cum out of me making me have a mini-orgasm again.

14. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    This happens to me fairly regularly and I also call them "after shocks". It probably took me until my late 20s to realize that it didn't happen to every woman and I've felt incredibly lucky ever since! I don't think there's a sure-fire formula for them - at least not for me. How intense my orgasms are varies and I can only guess it has to do with how tired I am, how horny I am, and heaven only knows what other factors. The odds do seem to increase if certain things are done as I cum or immediately thereafer - pushing (not rubbing!) on my clit, which includes him pushing his pelvic bone against me, and sometimes nipple stimulation or dirty talk.

15. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yup - and they rock! But, I love it when a man stays inside me after cumming and sometimes these *aftershocks* are so strong they push them out. I can end up shaking for hours after amazing sex. It's good to be me:biggrin1:

16. Sassy

Sassy Member

Same here, but only with certain men. One man had me feeling orgasm shocks a day later (I guess from the memory?). But only one man has done that. Works with the small appliances, too. :wink::wink:

17. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Aftershocks" is what my wife has called them for years-happens about 75% of the time when we have sex. I stay quite hard after cumming, & just move around a little bit-she loves it & doesn't want it to end. Can't stay hard forever-I eventually get squeezed out........

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    What was it about the guy? Was it size, chemistry, ovulation, looks, ambiance, attitude, motion, your own personal mindset, or something different?

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I get aftershocks, but only if my guy keeps fucking me.

All I can say is kudo's to her -- that must have been fun to experience. :wink:

20. Sassy

Sassy Member

His confident attitude, unconventional looks, earthy language, and, oh, yes, a large cock that he knew how to use VERY well.:smokin:

Draft saved Draft deleted