ORGASM WITH INTERCOURSE

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

swippyswap: My wife of 20 years has never been able to cum while I fucked her. She cums easily with my fingers or mouth but can't with my cock in her. My dick is plenty big, sometimes it takes a while to get it in, and I can last for 20 or 30 minutes. Any suggestions from the ladies out there on how to get her off whlie fucking her would be greatly appreciated.

2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

If she can get off with fingers, then one of you can play with her clit during intercourse.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aloofman's suggestion is a good one. Many women only orgasm clitorally, if you want you to orgasm from your dick, try missionary and pull yourself further up on her so that your dick kind of curves and massages her clit while you are having sex. Depending on how she's built, she may need to hold it against your dick too. That works for me sometimes.

4. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    SS, i'm "not a lady out there". Hope you don't mind a suggestion anyway.

First, a question. Are you in intercourse for the 20-30 minutes it takes you to cum? If yes, you might want to try to mix it up more. Withdraw after some period of time and go oral or use your fingers. You can even do nothing, rest, kiss, caress her breasts or whatever else she likes. Let her do the same with you. Then return to intercourse and repeat as above. You can also try alternating your stroke, depth of penetration, or position etc.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Some 60-70% of women never have a vaginal orgasm. Clitoral orgasms are easier; the clitoris is basically a tiny, delicate penis. But be gentle; the part of the clitoris which shows is only about a quarter-inch long, so it can't take the same abuse the penis can. (And if you're circumcised, the clitoris is probably more sensitive than your penis.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

:Aphex^amigo):
    Shoo man, even if you're uncut it's still more sensitive. Think of how bodies form as embryos- one could regard the clit as a compactified uncut one, with even *more* nerve endings. Seriously, the clit is a tight little package of NERVE ENDINGS. Fragile, caution, handle with care.

(Pp}

7. Max

Max New Member

I would endorse 100% what bigtwin has said. But it might also be worth thinking about the following:

How much variety is there in your style: in position; in depth of penetration; in very long strokes versus shorter teasing ones; in the angle of entry, in the speed and the force you use (gentle versus hard)? I find keeping my wife guessing, with a bit of 'teasing' mixed in, works very well. Sometimes a little too well.

You might also want to let her take charge and try being entirely passive yourself, although I know some of us big men are somewhat leary of the woman on top position unless we can be certain that depth can be limited. But it will allow her to "use" you to the extent of being able to set the pace, the style etc., and give you lots of clues for later. It will also allow you to use your hands.

But maybe you have tried all this long ago. One other thing which may be worth thinking about: if you typically last a long time, the soreness and discomfort she has got to expect from a long encounter with an overlarge penis and all the stretching etc. may play a part in making it mentally difficult for her to relax. If this is the case, why not prolong foreplay and get her to help you get very close before insertion? Over time the shorter penetration period might help her relax a little.

For what it is worth, I know something of this myself. Although I typically come very quickly, I have always had the ability (and often the pressing need) for a second orgasm, but that can sometimes take all the time in the world to come, and times without number I have had to stop because of soreness, etc, and deal with it myself.

Good luck!

8. hose 85

hose 85 Member

If my wife is on top I will use one hand to play with her boobs and the other hand to massage her clit while she rides my cock, this always seems to work for a big clitoral orgasm. :p

Her vaginal orgasms seem to come from deep thrusting or grinding with me in control of the pace, she likes the spoon and doggie positions best for that type of stimulation, I just have to be careful not to go to deep to fast. :blush:

Just my 2 cents, J.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi,

if my wife is on top, she comes quite soon (about 3 or 4 minutes) without me having to manually stimulate her clit. (hmm, is this grammatically correct? im German, no native English speaker) I suck on her breasts and help her thrusting by holding her pelvis in my hands. She is moving her pelvis back and forth instead of up and down, this has two advantages: my penis is always completely inside, and i dont get off too soon. On the other hand she also had (sometimes multiple) orgasms when im on top (deep penetration). For her multiple o´s i had to stay hard for about 25 - 30 minutes.

Doggy style we do too, but here she sometimes complains when my cock is going too deep (this happens in the position with me on top too, but less often).
    Maybe my cock size (8.5" long and quite thick - see gallery) does help her in getting off, but im still not sure on this issue. Her ex has an even thicker penis according to her, but not my length. With him, she didnt have orgasms, but the main reason was that he didnt do any foreplay. But foreplay is important, especially when the guy has a large penis.

Mark

10. phillyboy8x6

phillyboy8x6 New Member

here's the way i've learned to give your lady a clitoral orgasm through straight intercourse with no digital stimulation from either of you. not easy but actually works...1) fuck her in a straight missionary position as a prelude 2) when you are BOTH "feeling it" have her put her legs down & stretch them straight out 3) keeping your dick buried deep inside her, swing your legs over & outside hers so that you are essentially straddling her as she lies on her back with her legs together & straght out 4) rock back & forth, fucking her...this will result in your pubic bone & the top base of your dick pressing down directly onto her clit 5) keep a steady rythm & enjoy the show! note: obviously this only works if your dick is long enough to mange the somewhat indirect route to her pussy, but anyone with over 6 inches should be fine. good luck!

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Very nice, Phillyboy, and right on target. That's exactly how it works best for me. Your pics are great, by the way- thanks for including an "extra", never enough cock pics on lpsg!

12. phillyboy8x6

phillyboy8x6 New Member

ty, zora...your pics are "ridiculously" hot as well....if you EVER have ocassion to visit philly, lemme know...

13. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Firstly, she just might not orgasm vaginally. Nothing wrong with that at all, its just the way she is.

However, it might be that she's someone who can orgasm vaginally but doesnt know it as she hasnt so far. The could mean there's a little bit of a mental block for her although she probably doesnt even recognise it.

Perhaps you could try, while you are inside her, to play with her clit. Now that doesnt help vaginal orgasm but it can get her used to feeling of cumming while your cock is in her. Once she's used to that sensation it might be easier for her (assuming she is truly able to cum that way) to relax and cum vaginally. She'd subconsciously start associating her orgasms with your cock inside her and perhaps take it from there.

All that being said, dont worry if she doesn't. Im quite sure she'll appreciate all the new techniques though.

14. Imported

Gold Member

ExoBus: Hmm. I don't think I can add anything that hasn't been said here already. However, there is never too much foreplay.
    The clit is a prime target for excitement. Concentrate on it.. bombard it.. then, leave it alone and focus on the breasts... the neck... the soft skin behind her knees....
    then get back on the clit!!
    By that time, she should be good and ready for entry.. and hopefully an orgasm.

15. ThePerfectTool

ThePerfectTool New Member

My ex-wife would always cum from intercourse, but clitoral stimulation was almost always involved. She would have me bury it inside her (missionary style) and hold still while she would grind up against me. My feeling is that was a combination of being penetrated deeply while she ground her clit on my pubic bone. I've made women cum before through intercourse only, but I believe that each woman is different in what will "put them over the top." More importantly, (in my opinion as an observant lover) each TIME you have sex is different than the last time. Sometimes a woman can cum easily from intercourse only, and sometimes that same woman needs other stimulation. Hell, sometimes a woman just isn't going to cum, and there's nothing you can do about it. That's one of the many reasons why the female gender fascinates me so much, there are so many variables involved to pleasing a woman.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi

i agree... and i think it´s also a good thing not to think that an orgasm is a "must". I had very pleasurable sex in which i didnt have an orgasm - and maybe it can also be like that the other way - the woman can also feel satisfied even when she didnt cum. Of course i love it when my wife cums when she is riding me... sometimes also manual clitoral stimulation doesnt bring her over the edge - but never mind (i dont come each time either). As for riding position - i agree with the theory of combination of clitoral stimulation and deep stimulation. I read once about "3-point-excitation" - clitoris - G-spot - Epicenter (here penis length may play a role, while for clitoris and G-spot thickness may play a role).

kind regards

Mark

17. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I've never cum from intercouse with my boyfriend either

Draft saved Draft deleted