Orgasm without cock stimulation?

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone ever achieved this? I have found in the past if I stroke my nipples, tense my muscles and breath at a quicker pace I can achieve a sensation similar to orgasm, complete with the feeling of ejaculatory buildup, but without actually cumming. Today at the gym I was on the treadmill and decided to push it a little. At around 30 minutes I started feeling really good so I focused my breathing and started to feel my dick harden, like I was going to cum. It eventually passed but I'm excited about trying it again!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can ejeculate from anal sometimes.

Yeah i've done that a few times.I dated aguy with the perfect curve on his cock. Not that big at all, but just long enough that when he thrusted, it pushed down hard on my prostate. Unbelievanle and most incredible orgasm I ever had. No hands and he's got his tongue deep in my mouth.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My experience is the same as rob_just_rob's, haven't experienced that since I was a teen. But back then it happened several times to me. The most memorable such experience was when I was having a hot make out session with a girlfriend. We were alone in the house and as things heated up I reached under her skirt, slid past her panties and started finger fucking her. My finger's the size of a small dick and she really reacted strongly to my masturbatory ministrations. I already had been nearly erect before I got to her pussy but now her writhing and moaning made me rock hard and throbbing. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm but didn't suspect it was going to happen when suddenly she had an intense, shuddering, grunting orgasm. That put me over the top and I shot a big load of cum in my jeans. Made a helluva mess, but it was worth it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to cum spontaneously when excited/nervous during a college test or when similarly emotionally exhilarated. In the Army, I used to occasionally cum spontaneously when shooting my machine gun! It has only happened once in the past year...while I was taking a driving license test!

Reactions: Allan S.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can get pretty close from nipple stimulation but to get there I have to thrust my pelvis rapidly which gives me just enough additional stimulation to shoot without actually touching it. sometimes the orgasm is very good, sometimes not as good. Usually a lot of sperm comes out.

D

deleted300444

I must not be living the right life, I jerk jerk jerk!

However, Wet ones are the bomb. As an adult I have had some!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone ever achieved this? I have found in the past if I stroke my nipples, tense my muscles and breath at a quicker pace I can achieve a sensation similar to orgasm, complete with the feeling of ejaculatory buildup, but without actually cumming. Today at the gym I was on the treadmill and decided to push it a little. At around 30 minutes I started feeling really good so I focused my breathing and started to feel my dick harden, like I was going to cum. It eventually passed but I'm excited about trying it again!
Yes dry orgasms

Happens after awhile if driving on the freeway
the rhythm is just right .