Orgasm Without Ejaculating?

EvERecT

Cherished Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can buy this book on Amazon or get a free download online.
The book shows exercises, practices, and techniques, for cultivating semen retention and ejaculation control so as to separate Ejaculation from Orgasm. Eventually you can experience pleasurable full body orgasms without ejaculating or losing erection and keep going to another orgasm without ejaculating and retain your semen. You can have some really amazing cumshots too when you do choose to let the ejaculation and orgasm come together in release. There is an entire world of pleasure that opens up if you work at it for months and eventually find the pieces falling into place. It really took my sex life to another level.

THE MULTI-ORGASMIC MAN
How Any Man Can Experience Multiple Orgasms and Dramatically Enhance His Sexual Relationship
By Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams

Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know

I found a free download of the book. This pdf version is complete except for the introduction and the footnotes at the end of the book. You can download a .pdf file here:

Check out this link:
The Multi Orgasmic Man : Mantak Chia : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Luvsunfun2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting thread!
After a prostrate reduction surgery called green light laser, I was part of the 5% that lost the ability to ejaculate. I orgasm but it goes into my bladder. I suspect the Dr messed up the procedure. It really sucks not cumming anymore

Reactions: Bernd

Take prostate meds like rapaflo or flomax. You won t ejaculate
Not sure that’s the point...

Though now I wonder.... if practicing edging, can you break the cumming mechanism? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah this happens if you edge it kinda sucks tho doesn't feel the same

EvERecT

Cherished Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though now I wonder.... if practicing edging, can you break the cumming mechanism? :eek:[/QUOTE]

I don't think that you can "break" the cumming mechanism. But you can definitely mess with it and explore controlling it. Edging is a good way to practice if you want to explore getting the orgasmic pleasure of orgasms separated from shooting your load, i.e. ejaculating. There is that "point of no return" when ejaculation becomes inevitable and after that happens you usually loose your erection and need to go into the refractory period until things cool down and you can get a new erection. There are exercises you can do when edging up to the point of no return to draw up the energy away from the ejaculatory reflex and get a taste of the orgasmic pleasure that cumming brings but without the squirting. You then can keep the rock hard erection and go another round of stimulation up to the edge again, pull away from the ejaculation, maybe feel even more of the orgasm pleasure and keep going. After awhile practicing this you get more and more control and can really get more intense orgasmic sensation than ever and you may not even feel the need to go over the edge. But you can always take it that far and have a strong orgasm with a good load shooting.
I think our bodies are so genetically evolved to procreate that the cumming mechanism can't be easily broken. Maybe if there is some drastic disease, or as i have heard from men that had radical prostate procedures, that left them unable to ejaculate or with other unfortunate consequences.
I will say that my experiments, exercises, and results of exploring multiple orgasms without ejaculating has given me the ability to have sex with partners for hours at a time with incredibly extended pleasure. I think being a long lasting lover is a good thing. But I have noticed that during sex I can be having such a peak of orgasmic pleasure that I focus on riding that and getting to that "point of no return" even starts to feel elusive and I can just go for the pleasure! If my partner cumms, can't take anymore, or tires out, then I can rub out a load but usually opt for the feeling of that load churning in my balls getting bigger and stronger for the next time when I finally let it fly!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think that you can "break" the cumming mechanism. But you can definitely mess with it and explore controlling it. Edging is a good way to practice if you want to explore getting the orgasmic pleasure of orgasms separated from shooting your load, i.e. ejaculating. There is that "point of no return" when ejaculation becomes inevitable and after that happens you usually loose your erection and need to go into the refractory period until things cool down and you can get a new erection. There are exercises you can do when edging up to the point of no return to draw up the energy away from the ejaculatory reflex and get a taste of the orgasmic pleasure that cumming brings but without the squirting. You then can keep the rock hard erection and go another round of stimulation up to the edge again, pull away from the ejaculation, maybe feel even more of the orgasm pleasure and keep going. After awhile practicing this you get more and more control and can really get more intense orgasmic sensation than ever and you may not even feel the need to go over the edge. But you can always take it that far and have a strong orgasm with a good load shooting.
I think our bodies are so genetically evolved to procreate that the cumming mechanism can't be easily broken. Maybe if there is some drastic disease, or as i have heard from men that had radical prostate procedures, that left them unable to ejaculate or with other unfortunate consequences.
I will say that my experiments, exercises, and results of exploring multiple orgasms without ejaculating has given me the ability to have sex with partners for hours at a time with incredibly extended pleasure. I think being a long lasting lover is a good thing. But I have noticed that during sex I can be having such a peak of orgasmic pleasure that I focus on riding that and getting to that "point of no return" even starts to feel elusive and I can just go for the pleasure! If my partner cumms, can't take anymore, or tires out, then I can rub out a load but usually opt for the feeling of that load churning in my balls getting bigger and stronger for the next time when I finally let it fly!

Same for me! I don't proclaim it's best for everyone, but I love what it has opened up for my own pleasure and the enhanced capacity for pleasing partners. I'm a hedonist and delighted by the freedom it affords.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though now I wonder.... if practicing edging, can you break the cumming mechanism? :eek:

I will say that my experiments, exercises, and results of exploring multiple orgasms without ejaculating has given me the ability to have sex with partners for hours at a time with incredibly extended pleasure. I think being a long lasting lover is a good thing. But I have noticed that during sex I can be having such a peak of orgasmic pleasure that I focus on riding that and getting to that "point of no return" even starts to feel elusive and I can just go for the pleasure! If my partner cumms, can't take anymore, or tires out, then I can rub out a load but usually opt for the feeling of that load churning in my balls getting bigger and stronger for the next time when I finally let it fly![/QUOTE]
practicing edging with totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasm. it is an extreme addictice practice !

D

deleted14740151

I've been on prostate meds in the UK for some years. Tamsulosin and Solifenacin. Used to cum heavy and shoot quite a way. Nowadays, I'm lucky if, after wanking to orgasm, I can squeeze a bit out. My orgasms are still as intense as they were before but next to no cum. Shame cos I loved it. Its not white either but more colourless, sometimes watery, sometimes thicker. Anyone else in this situation?

Reactions: Bernd and marlins

ramery

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When edging I can have the feeling of an orgasm, but not ejaculating - managing to stop before that "point of no return". I can even cum a bit, then carry on and then go on to have a full orgasm with a proper ejaculation.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Male ejaculation and male orgasm are two different events.

They usually occur simultaneously. It is possible to have one and delay the other.

One must be very aware of the point of " ejaculatory inevitability".

In earlier yrs, " full training mode", i went 3 days without ejaculating.

Close to 20 orgasms, multiple partners.

Was still horny--- but dick was almost blistered and nuts hurting and " quite large"

Reactions: Bernd