orgasm

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Ok i think this is a topic we should talk about. I more recently have been involved is some threesomes, foursomes, and just random acts of sex. One thing that i have found, no make that two things, is that most women may think they have actually had an orgasm before but they really havnt. Here are some examples. All the girlfriends i was with before my current i was either their first or second, so they werent real experienced (im young). So i of course introduced them to the Big O as i like to call it. Now here is where i recieved varification that i truly know that most men dont know how to give such a pleasure to women, all of these girls together now have a combined total of 7 guys. All these guys are or were like big name kids from school. They have all told me that i was their last orgasm. Now for the second example, i through several years of meeting girls at the beach or whatever, after they get to know me, i always ask them at some point if they have ever had an orgasm. I have had one say yes, only one! At this point and time im like WTF, why do guys not know how to pleasure a women. Now from threesomes and foursomes, i have actually had girls that say they have had one, but when i give them their first real one, they are like wow what was that? Im like hunny you just had your first orgasm. Its happened infront of their partner too, and then i will have the guy ask me later on how can he give this to his girl. My point is fellas, it just seems like men out there dont know how to officially please their women, and i have always been in the state of mind that sex was about pleaseing each other, not about pleasing just yourself.

Also the second thing i wanted to bring to attention, i dont lie about my size, ever. More recently when people have asked i was actually telling them a size that was smaller then i really was (aparently i have grown since i last measured). I last measured when i was in 10th grade, being only 7x6.2, so that is what i tell people i am. Well the other day my current girlfirend said lets measure him to see, cause i had mentioned he is deffanitly bigger then when i last measured him (im now in college). So we just measured, i am now 7.6x6.4. Well when i have had sex with other girls they are always like wow you are much bigger then my last boyfriend, then sometimes they are like you have to be 9 inches right? I am like no way, im only this, and they are like what? Cant be? This has alwaysed happened, except for once, one girls boyfriend was a true 8 but wasnt nearly as thick as me. Guys need to quit lieing to girls about their penis, who cares what size it is. There is a kid in my town that is supposeably 10 inches, well lets just say i have seen pictures, and in them sure it looks like it. But one time at a party he whipped it out, big mistake, all the girls still thought it was 10 inches, then the guy from earlier that i said was a true eight was like guys thats not 10 inches. Needless to say it looked like it but it was a little less then an 8 inch dick on a 5 foot 4 frame, hell ya its going to look huge. Well sorry about ranting and raving on and on i just wanted to tell you about my travels i guess.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I'm a bit lost in your post, but I'll give it a try.

1. OK, you've been in some random acts of sex [in pairs and uneven number it seems..] so YOU saw in first hand how ORGASMS work on [or should it be in?] women... and you can say that neither men or women know|knew when they've reached it..?
OK, apart from the very visible MALE ORGASM, which no man [while with it 'outside'] can fake, the female orgasm is one BIG and deep mystery to us all.
I've had my share of male and female partners and in fact the women don't exteriorize their orgasms the same way as men. WE could say we're outer and they're inner.. :p

2. THANK GOOD some man can truly give the mythical BIG 'O' [and, nope, the 'o' doesn't stand for 'OPRAH' :p] and have several women [and some men watching] say YOU did it! could it be that I'm gay cause I have a need to see the orgasm it self to know I've given it to others..? ;)
PLEASE give us some techniques so we can START [apart from me cause I'm gay and see the orgasm for myself..] giving free orgasm to every needed women out there...

3. GOOD point about the size question. IT has NOTHING to do with the orgasm part, but very interesting too.
being YOUNG and still in school is very good, special when at the gym, and have the opportunity to see other 'growing' cocks, filled with bouncing hormones, all wanting the same thing.
AVERAGE SIZES SUCK! we like big cocks and LOVE to lie about the fact we're tinny and need to put some extra inches on our pitiful 4.5" cock so we can say we are ABOVE average. but do you know something. UNLIKE your friends with 8" and 10" that WILL have some issues in life with their cocks [either living in the awe of having them, or in the surprise of having their partners inability to take them in.. :], we the 'normal' average guys, can enjoy TONS of sexual fun being as we are, and not worrying on the surprise fact.
THIS adolescent| teen world lives TOO much on looks..

sometimes a cock is just a cock.
or as some european painter would say:
ça ce n'est pas un COCK!

4. DON'T be confused, be happy with what YOU have, and don't publicise yourself on being the ORGASM detente.
and PLEASE don't be mad with me, I was being sarcastic, and not the mister-know-it-all with the fatherly advices...
CHEERS and have fun on your sexual encounters.. and PLEASE tell us some of your threesomes, foursomes, and all of it! :D

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, for all I know, If a women had a proper orgasms it's very obvious for her and for you as well.

I've been with girls who told me that they've only had "small orgasms" before and that I was the first to introduce them to a big one or to the extremely intense shit (like a 20 minutes orgasms cycle, with an orgasm every couple of seconds).

Others I'm sure had also just a "small" one with me, and still some others had none - due to pain or inexperience on my side or whatever incompatibility.

All I can say is that women experience orgasms in a very big range of intensity. But once a certain level is reached there is no guessing anymore .. and it's definitely not like it happens only "on the inside" .. especially not if they squirt all over your cock.

I'm not sure about it, but I think the majority of men (the men on this board are probably an exception) are insensitive and selfish lovers. At least that's what most of the girls are telling me. It could be that they just want to feed my ego, but i think there's some truth to it (and even science says most men finish in 3 minutes)

To the OP: Enjoy that you know how to give women pleasure. Don't take things for granted and always look for new ways how to give. Female orgasms are a big mystery and even if you think you've seen it all .. there is still a hell a lot to be discovered.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting summary here. Certainly the topic originator has a plethora of sexual encounters.

Never did he mention taking care to exercise protection. Let us all hope that he is doing so.

A long healthy sex life is far more important than a few quick jumps with one or even a group of people.

I must agree, the Big O is a challenge to achieve, but when it happens it is visually and also emotionally exciting.

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm sorry for the confusing post. Let me clear this up for some of you, im not gay i have never touched a man. I was attempting to point out the fact that many women have never experienced an orgasm. I have never had a problem giving them so. I was also pointing out the fact that many men lie about their size to girlfriends, and i dont have a friend that is 10", he said that was his size and he isnt close. Ohh and hung i use protection, thats for looking out for me, arent we a little old to be running around on forums?