Orgasmed into retardation

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, ye of little experience. Some men, yes, some men, can edge this road. I've experienced dorfing w/ distorted vocals with a young, virile, black partner during long cock and ball sucking w/ intense rimming sessions. I literally put him out of his gord. It's such a rewarding experience to be able to take another person on that journey and well worth the effort, and it can be hours of effort, but their reactions, for ME are such a BIG payoff.

This girl, welcome to the wonderful world of BDSM, where we do speak a language all our own at times. It's a post-nonverbal state, like subspace, the brain flips a switch and all of a sudden, words aren't recognizable language anymore, they become gobbledygook. Being nonverbal after sex is a milder form of this phenomenon.

We aren't retarded, but it is an absolutely fukking amazing place to go.

If this frightens you, I suggest staying away. Always follow your gut.
Oh...so it's like a religious state and she's speaking in tongues!:eek: :biggrin1:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thank you! ill mannered and represents a lack of education and understanding!

Political correctness is both stupid and disingenuous.
It is little more than trying to put others at disadvantage for speaking freely.

There is no inalienable right to live your life unoffended.
And you ain't the police of everyone else's thoughts.

grow up, toughen up and lighten up.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Political correctness is both stupid and disingenuous.
It is little more than trying to put others at disadvantage for speaking freely.

There is no inalienable right to live your life unoffended.
And you ain't the police of everyone else's thoughts.

grow up, toughen up and lighten up.
Then you will have no problem with me telling you that I personally find the word offensive, having relatives who are mentally retarded (tech term, prefer develpomentally disabled. And his stems from his autism) and work with kids who are also in the same boat. To those of us who do it has nothing to do with political corectness and EVERYTHING to do with the pin and confussion it engenders in the people of this community.

You are free to speak how you want. The rest of us are likewise free to call you a douche, asshat, insensitive jerkwad, and other less pleasant things...in a joking manner of course. And if you don't like it, well then you can toughen up and grow a set.:biggrin:

The smilie makes what i say a-okay!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Then you will have no problem with me telling you that I personally find the word offensive, having relatives who are mentally retarded (tech term, prefer develpomentally disabled. And his stems from his autism) and work with kids who are also in the same boat. To those of us who do it has nothing to do with political corectness and EVERYTHING to do with the pin and confussion it engenders in the people of this community.

You are free to speak how you want. The rest of us are likewise free to call you a douche, asshat, insensitive jerkwad, and other less pleasant things...in a joking manner of course. And if you don't like it, well then you can toughen up and grow a set.:biggrin:

The smilie makes what i say a-okay!

I have no problem with you telling me you find the word offensive, nor do I have any problem with you getting yourself all in a dither over other people's use of it...
If you want to complicate your life by imagining others are doing you harm by 'saying' things, that's your prerogative.
I consider it a total waste of effort and nothing but looking for reasons to be angry, upset, or miserable... but hey... you can suffer in any way you insist on.

I do have a problem, however, when oversensitive folks like you try to pass legislation policing other persons' thoughts or opinions. ( not saying you, yourself would do this)
I do have a problem when you try to punish others, or otherwise make them suffer, for not being sensitive in the same manner that You are.

Free speech is a bitch. It takes real emotional maturity to tolerate the fact that other people will say stupid, hurtful, or foolish things.
It takes even more maturity to simply consider the source and Not take offense at things not actually meant offensively.

In my own family, there has been quite a history of mental illness.
I am extremely sensitive to the suffering that mental illness can cause to those who are ill and in the lives of those who care for them...

However, That doesn't mean that I can't laugh at a joke that uses some term impugning folks who are "crazy", "Manic/depressive" "co-dependant", "looney"- or refers to the nut hatch, the psycho ward, or the rubber room...

Folks who make such jokes come in two kinds... either they know nothing about mental illness... and I can forgive them their good fortune in having not been touched by it in their lives....
OR- they have been immersed in mental illness and come to see that those who survive it are the ones who can laugh about it.

The world does not suffer from too little laughter.
It suffers from too many people taking their own shit too seriously.

so saith the double asshat

Last edited:

jamq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no problem with you telling me you find the word offensive, nor do I have any problem with you getting yourself all in a dither over other people's use of it...
If you want to complicate your life by imagining others are doing you harm by 'saying' things, that's your prerogative.
I consider it a total waste of effort and nothing but looking for reasons to be angry, upset, or miserable... but hey... you can suffer in any way you insist on.

I do have a problem, however, when oversensitive folks like you try to pass legislation policing other persons' thoughts or opinions. ( not saying you, yourself would do this)
I do have a problem when you try to punish others, or otherwise make them suffer, for not being sensitive in the same manner that You are.

Free speech is a bitch. It takes real emotional maturity to tolerate the fact that other people will say stupid, hurtful, or foolish things.
It takes even more maturity to simply consider the source and Not take offense at things not actually meant offensively.

In my own family, there has been quite a history of mental illness.
I am extremely sensitive to the suffering that mental illness can cause to those who are ill and in the lives of those who care for them...

However, That doesn't mean that I can't laugh at a joke that uses some term impugning folks who are "crazy", "Manic/depressive" "co-dependant", "looney"- or refers to the nut hatch, the psycho ward, or the rubber room...

Folks who make such jokes come in two kinds... either they know nothing about mental illness... and I can forgive them their good fortune in having not been touched by it in their lives....
OR- they have been immersed in mental illness and come to see that those who survive it are the ones who can laugh about it.

The world does not suffer from too little laughter.
It suffers from too many people taking their own shit too seriously.

so saith the double asshat

You are my hero. Seriously.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
You are my hero. Seriously.

Yeah, that was an amazing post. Who would have thought a resurrected two year old thread in a forum about penises would one of the most insightful things i've ever read about political correctness.