orgasmic food

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
so when i eat sushi... specially eel... im tossed head first into what i could only describe as a mouth orgasm... what i figure chocolate(apparently) does for women.
it takes over my mind and i start to lose control of myself... nearly every time i make a fist and slam it on the table(very odd when it happens in a restaurant).. along with a half-boner.

simply put.. i LOVE sushi

anyone else have a similar reaction to your favorite food?

(fyi: i never even tried sushi till i was around 19-20yrs old, in a fancy place in vegas..HUGE roll.. best thing ever.)

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If by orgasm then you mean something slimy and salty running down your throat then I'd say that's a fair way to describe easting eel.

Although, that's the orgasm fromthe wrong end of the equation, isn't it?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just reading the subject heading of this thread, before I even got to the body of your post, I was already thinking sushi. Really fresh, really good, well-prepared sushi is awesome and definitely the only food experience I can think of that might be described as orgasmic. I feel sincere pity for those who don't realize this.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just reading the subject heading of this thread, before I even got to the body of your post, I was already thinking sushi. Really fresh, really good, well-prepared sushi is awesome and definitely the only food experience I can think of that might be described as orgasmic. I feel sincere pity for those who don't realize this.

thank you!
when i read the first two replies i figured id made a mistake even mentioning it...
but im not crazy! yay.. lol :rolleyes:

little dab of wasabi.. slice of ginger.. tiny dip in some soy sauce..
goddamn its so freaking good!

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If one were to listen from a nearby room as I ate my favorite pizza (New York Style Pesto with Roma Tomatoes), one might think I was playing with myself.

All that moaning...:tongue: