orgasmic pressure points

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by native_kid2, Feb 3, 2009.

1. native_kid2

native_kid2 Member

Albums:
    Does anyone know where the pressure points on a womans body are? besides the clit and g-spot. I have heard that there are more but i could never find anythig on the net about them. Can anyone help me out?

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

lol mine is 7 - 71/2 back, you hit that with your cock, you get me off.

3. native_kid2

native_kid2 Member

Albums:
    From what i have heard is that there are some on the foot and the places.

4. bc_chica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pressure points? ... hell no, they are called errogenous zones .. that's what you're lookin for sweetness. *kiss

Kissing, sucking, small bites on the neck... take your time now... no rushing!
    Sucking and nibbling of ears and earlobes... quietly, gently.... ears are very sensitive
    Ever stuck your tongue in a girls ear and acted like you were fucking her ear with your tongue... god its such a turn on!... now do that while you're performing some nice clit play or nipple play... and that's sure to get her going!

Lie her on her belly and just rub her down... she won't care which way you're doing it .. just massage and every part of her body but pay special attention to her ass and massaging all around her butt and anus and right under her butt cheeks ... teasing her ... making her want your fingers inside her pussy so badly that she is almost cumming with the thought of it... as you're doing that ... lean over her and kiss her all the way up her spine or on the backs of her legs or just behind the knees and up the legs so she thinks your tongue is making its way to her wanting pussy....

all these things are a good start for you... pay attention to her breathing while doing so ... it will quicken as she gets more and more excited... watch how much she licks her lips ... and even rises her ass to you ... begging for your hands/fingers to enter her pussy... or your cock for that matter....

teasing and pleasing at the same time .. is so fucking hot!

make sure you make her cumm at least once or twice before your cock enters her... satisfying a woman is an art form. Do it justice my man and your women will reward you!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yummy!

good luck!

5. bc_chica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha.. jokes on me .. i just noticed the last post to this was like a year ago! LOL

oh well... got me horny!
    haha

6. parchissi

Gold Member

Can't help you sorry.

7. Smartalk

Gold Member

Each woman is different with regards to her erogenous zones, that is half the fun discovering them. I have to say that there are women like my ex what drove her crazy one day turned her off the next. Darn difficult to please her, gave up in the end, since our divorce I think she has now realised where the problem lay.

Draft saved Draft deleted