Orgasming During Foreplay

D

deleted157868

So ladies, I would consider myself pretty experienced with the opposite sex, what with having regular sex with my GF and all, but I have always wondered if it was better to have make the girl orgasm during foreplay, and then again during sex, or do you guys like to be teased to the brink of an orgasm during foreplay, and then get a better orgasm during actual penetration.

My foreplay consists of a generous amount of oral, which I am told gives most women a better quality orgasm then penetration does, but I am always left wondering if its better to have her cum there and and again during sex. I usually switch it up, and I noticed that when I tease during foreplay she seems to have a more intense orgasm, then when I make her cum during foreplay. I asked her what she prefers and she said she loves both, but I was wondering what the ladies thought.

So essentially, would you rather have an orgasm during foreplay and then during sex, or do you prefer you orgasm(s) to come just during penetration.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't want some guy trying to get at my O.
it's mine, all mine, and i'm not sharing it.

if i want an O, i'll wank.
stfu and fuck me!

D

deleted157868

I like them equally before sex and after sex, not during sex.

i don't want some guy trying to get at my O.
it's mine, all mine, and i'm not sharing it.

if i want an O, i'll wank.
stfu and fuck me!

Honestly, after years of being the only one who could give me an orgasm, now that I'm able to actually have one with someone else involved, I don't care when it gets there! I just enjoy it when it does. :-D

Haha, well I guess it's just an other example of me getting overly worried during sex. Hey, at least I got past the stage of asking "are you close?" or "have you cum yet?" Every 2 minutes :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, well I guess it's just an other example of me getting overly worried during sex. Hey, at least I got past the stage of asking "are you close?" or "have you cum yet?" Every 2 minutes :biggrin1:
i think i might actually have killed you :tongue:

D

deleted157868

Spolle, i would have killed you to. We would have been talking about that not only at the moment you said it but we'd be talking about it over coffee more seriously the next time we went out for dinner....until you got the point. ;)

Well surely you girls can't fault a horny 18 yearold (at the time) for getting diarrhea of the mouth! You can even look at some of my posts on the site to get an idea on what the migration of blood does to my brain, lol.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its very hard for to get a orgasm, sorry it just is, oral only I think only a very few times. Vaginaly is best, Clit well I can do that with my fingers, dont need yours.

Does it matter no .

sex is not just about making me happy, to me its about the other happy

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think that varies from woman to woman. I like to cum during foreplay and during sex. I've read other women here saying that after orgasm they are too sensitive to continue for a while and yet others that want to go to sleep after orgasm.

I can't believe there can be one right answer - if you want to know what is right for your gf, you will have to ask her.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well surely you girls can't fault a horny 18 yearold (at the time) for getting diarrhea of the mouth! You can even look at some of my posts on the site to get an idea on what the migration of blood does to my brain, lol.

I'll forgive you.....

D

deleted157868

I think that varies from woman to woman. I like to cum during foreplay and during sex. I've read other women here saying that after orgasm they are too sensitive to continue for a while and yet others that want to go to sleep after orgasm.

I can't believe there can be one right answer - if you want to know what is right for your gf, you will have to ask her.

Yea, from what I have gotten from talking to her about it she agrees neither is good nor bad

I'll forgive you.....

Aww, how kind :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since i have to tighten up all my muscles to build up enough tension to release for orgasm, this includes the muscle that clamps down in the vagina willfully. It hurts to have to do this while being penetrated with anything girthier than a couple of fingers. It also makes for too much friction up against the urethral opening during sex if I'm tightening up, so a urinary tract infection is more likely. So working for an orgasm during sex is more problems than it is worth in my book.

I'm either all for it prior to sex if he is in the mood to give it to me or 80% of the time it is after sex when I'm soooooooo worked up they happen a lot easier.

D

deleted157868

Since i have to tighten up all my muscles to build up enough tension to release for orgasm, this includes the muscle that clamps down in the vagina willfully. It hurts to have to do this while being penetrated with anything girthier than a couple of fingers. It also makes for too much friction up against the urethral opening during sex if I'm tightening up, so a urinary tract infection is more likely. So working for an orgasm during sex is more problems than it is worth in my book.

I'm either all for it prior to sex if he is in the mood to give it to me or 80% of the time it is after sex when I'm soooooooo worked up they happen a lot easier.

So is "postplay" a game for two or is it usually just solo?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As is usually the case there is way too much emphasis on having an orgasm when it will happen naturally if it is meant to be. Unfortunately us men have no problem Cumming and where that is considered an orgasm technically it isn’t really the ultimate. For me I enjoy watching my lover squirm in enjoyment whether or not is an orgasm or not. To see it her eyes, to feel it in her movements, the quickening of her breath, the slight arching of her back or almost violent pace that she grinds herself against me or the tightening of her vagina over my cock that is enjoyable.

Orgasm yes but not the primary goal instead mutual expiration in each others arms left breathless and sometime sweaty…it is like wine it only gets better with time. In our youth there is a RUSH to explode and shoot hot cum in or out of our lover as if it were some sort of Natural High. With age we realize it can be a simple snuggle or kiss heavy petting without sex, dirty talk over the phone to our lover. It is so much more than just a physical release and can me a mental one as well.

I would quit worry about when they want it as if there was some universal answer. It is an individual one. I think it is better to know your own body and what you enjoy so you can share this with your lover and let them do the same. We are not puzzle pieces that somehow fit together but with time and patience it all works out.

Now if your just looking to shoot, try masturbation or paying for sex they should suffice.

D

deleted157868

As is usually the case there is way too much emphasis on having an orgasm when it will happen naturally if it is meant to be. Unfortunately us men have no problem Cumming and where that is considered an orgasm technically it isn’t really the ultimate. For me I enjoy watching my lover squirm in enjoyment whether or not is an orgasm or not. To see it her eyes, to feel it in her movements, the quickening of her breath, the slight arching of her back or almost violent pace that she grinds herself against me or the tightening of her vagina over my cock that is enjoyable.

Orgasm yes but not the primary goal instead mutual expiration in each others arms left breathless and sometime sweaty…it is like wine it only gets better with time. In our youth there is a RUSH to explode and shoot hot cum in or out of our lover as if it were some sort of Natural High. With age we realize it can be a simple snuggle or kiss heavy petting without sex, dirty talk over the phone to our lover. It is so much more than just a physical release and can me a mental one as well.

I would quit worry about when they want it as if there was some universal answer. It is an individual one. I think it is better to know your own body and what you enjoy so you can share this with your lover and let them do the same. We are not puzzle pieces that somehow fit together but with time and patience it all works out.

Now if your just looking to shoot, try masturbation or paying for sex they should suffice.

I'm not really worried about anything, I was just merely seeing what the opposite sex prefers.