Orgasming During Foreplay

D

deleted157868

spolle, i like you!
you're displaying a ample amounts of humour and a delightful lack of douchiness.

I guess I shouldn't go ahead with my plans of making another thread in here titled "eyo girls wut u think of mah c0ck"

But really, thanks, and the feelings are mutual :redface:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So is "postplay" a game for two or is it usually just solo?

It varies a lot. If he is really tired because I woke up him in the middle of the night for sex and he has to get up early for work, I use him strictly for penetration, clean him up and let him go back to sleep and go on about my own business. Sometimes I don't feel like having an orgasm with sex or even afterwards.

If my mind wants sex but my body is not ready to go and he's asleep in the middle of the night I will masturbate to orgasm first in order to get my body prepared for sex and then I will wake him up.

It takes a lot of energy for me to do it and I can have a lot of them once I get started so I don't feel like I'm missing out on much if we have a sex session sans orgasm for me. Call me crazy!

I love the intimacy and physical closeness of skin against skin, breathing, the scent of the other person...their breath in my ear....my hair pulled....if I can get all of that I'm happier than if I had the choice of an orgasm alone or the pleasure of penetration and contact with the other person.

Does this make sense?

D

deleted157868

It varies a lot. If he is really tired because I woke up him in the middle of the night for sex and he has to get up early for work, I use him strictly for penetration, clean him up and let him go back to sleep and go on about my own business. Sometimes I don't feel like having an orgasm with sex or even afterwards.

If my mind wants sex but my body is not ready to go and he's asleep in the middle of the night I will masturbate to orgasm first in order to get my body prepared for sex and then I will wake him up.

It takes a lot of energy for me to do it and I can have a lot of them once I get started so I don't feel like I'm missing out on much if we have a sex session sans orgasm for me. Call me crazy!

I love the intimacy and physical closeness of skin against skin, breathing, the scent of the other person...their breath in my ear....my hair pulled....if I can get all of that I'm happier than if I had the choice of an orgasm alone or the pleasure of penetration and contact with the other person.

Does this make sense?

Perfect sense, thanks :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like them anytime! I have found a man who knows how to do it and does it well without any supervision and NO talking! Well, there's some mumbling but I can't hear him. And he's an equal opportunity giver, uh, I guess you could call him ambidextrous. (?)

But if one were to ever ask if I was close the answer will always be "not even."

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like what you do. Oral until I orgasm, then again during sex. And again and again, if I can.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You eventually learn that there are better things that you could be doing with that mouth besides talking.

I like to orgasm during foreplay and I like to orgasm during sex and sometimes it just doesn't matter if I don't for the entire session if there's real intimacy between us.

D

deleted157868

You eventually learn that there are better things that you could be doing with that mouth besides talking.

I like to orgasm during foreplay and I like to orgasm during sex and sometimes it just doesn't matter if I don't for the entire session if there's real intimacy between us.

Haha, yea, I'm glad I'm past that stage of talking during

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love orgasms during foreplay (several of them) and during sex. With foreplay, I love a clit orgasm first, then move on to a couple of G-spot O's, then I am very sensitive, so I will pleasure my man for awhile ( this gives me a chance to get ready for some more) until he is REALLY worked up and then we proceed to sex and I have 1-3 more O's before he cums.

But there are times that we skip sex and just pleasure each other with our mouths and hands and those are great. I just love them all!

ok so now I have to go home and have sex because I am getting myself worked up.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I like what you do. Oral until I orgasm, then again during sex. And again and again, if I can.
I'm with petite. During foreplay, during penetration, post penetration... But what I like more is variety, depending on my mood; your mood; the day of the week; the colour of my underwear.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, well I guess it's just an other example of me getting overly worried during sex. Hey, at least I got past the stage of asking "are you close?" or "have you cum yet?" Every 2 minutes :biggrin1:

i think i might actually have killed you :tongue:

Me too! :eek:

Haha, looking back on it I can see how it can dry a girl up faster then egyptian cotton. :redface:

Good, glad you figured that out. :tongue:

In response to the original question, I generally have a clitoral orgasm during foreplay then a g-spot orgasm during intercourse. I've never had a clitoral orgasm during intercourse and I've never had a g-spot orgasm during foreplay (mainly because if a guy is fingering me while eating me out or playing with my clit, it becomes a bit too much and I don't orgasm at all - my body seems to be only able to focus on one or the other, not both). Having said that, my clitoral/foreplay orgasms are stronger than my vaginal/intercourse. If I had to pick only one, I'd pick clitoral. But both is a good option too. :wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately for me it's been sex (no orgasm for me, orgasm for him)- oral (no orgasm for me)-sex (orgasm for both, giant one for me).

It all depends though, really.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As always, it's a talk/listen to your lady situation. Have the discussion in a neutral time, or at the very least listen to her signals.

"Are ya gunna cum?" will annoy me, and I'll probably laugh, and then he'll start feeling inadequate/insecure, and then we'll be back to square one.

Feedback for me is usually along the lines of:
[Vigorous oral in process]
"No, stop" [he doesn't]
"No, stop, stop" [he doesn't]
"Seriously" [I start smacking him on the top of the head repeatedly until he comes up and fucks me].

But then, I've never orgasmed, so what the hell would I know?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm with petite. During foreplay, during penetration, post penetration... But what I like more is variety, depending on my mood; your mood; the day of the week; the colour of my underwear.

I agree ladies, I like it anytime.

During actual penetration is normally the immense earth shaker for me, it can also be the hardest to obtain on some days. While the goal isn't necessarily the orgasm, if I'm not having one on a pretty regular basis something's wrong. I actually enjoy the sensation right after I cum, when I'm pushed to cum again and I'm so sensitive that it almost hurts, it's to much, I want to scream... because suddenly I'm there again and sometimes again.

Depends on the day, time of the day, my mood, time of the month, whether the planets line up, is it a full moon... :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asking me how close am, or telling me to come drives my orgasm underground to a place so dark and cold I may never find it again.

Generally, once I climax, I rapidly lose interest in sex. With some partners, orgasm makes me ravenous for more of... whatever he/she just did. With some men, orgasm turns me into a crazed sex-monster who pins said man down and fucks him hard and fast, almost as if he was more dildo than man. I'm undecided on whether or not that's a good thing, but so far I've had no complaints.

I prefer my orgasm to arrive during intercourse, but anytime it comes is fine, as long as a foreplay orgasm doesn't make me want to roll over and sleep.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Lady = a woman
Lady's = belonging to a woman
Ladies = more than one woman
Ladies' = belonging to more than one woman
Laidey = the LPSG username of a rather nice woman
Ladys = not a real word

Just sayin', folks - some of you seem to need reminding. :wink:

ETA - at at least one of the typos I was bitching about has been corrected, but the point stands, you bastids! :biggrin:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lady = a woman
Lady's = belonging to a woman
Ladies = more than one woman
Ladies' = belonging to more than one woman
Laidey = the LPSG username of a rather nice woman
Ladys = not a real word

Just sayin', folks - some of you seem to need reminding. :wink:

Darn it, I already corrected "plants" and I'm so used to typing laidey that I edited it to lady's before you saw it the first time:biggrin1:

*pulls out grammar book, mumbles A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y*

I actually try to be more careful with my spelling since joining here. Unfortunately, while I do know the difference between there, their and they're and that the proper way to spell definitely is definitely not definately, I constantly spell things incorrectly and use the incorrect tense. I'm not sure why, I just do.

Anyways (hehe) resume the bitching, please do?

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, I thought you did that intentionally, to mock the OP's thread title!

OOPS, I just now realized it was the other thread that was spelled like that. Maybe you saw that thread title and it stuck in your head. That's happened to me. I've looked at a mis-spelling, thought, "Oh, that's misspelled," and then repeated it a few minutes later. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

Thanks for all the input, I guess I will try to be more spontaneous in my love making, and not fall into any routines.