Orgasming from voice

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday a friend of mine told me something interesting and frankly unbeliveable. she told me that her boyfriend( who is a singer) can make her orgasm just by singing to her. Now ive heard her boyfriend. He is really is freakishly good. But orgasming from singing? Really?

Have any of you ladies experienced anything similar?

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday a friend of mine told me something interesting and frankly unbeliveable. she told me that her boyfriend( who is a singer) can make her orgasm just by singing to her. Now ive heard her boyfriend. He is really is freakishly good. But orgasming from singing? Really?

Have any of you ladies experienced anything similar?
Richard Burton could probably make me cum by reading the phone book to me.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
talked sexy to g/f years ago. not specifically about sex acts, just hugging kissing all over, etc. pushed her over the edge!:biggrin1:

MY singing would have killed the mood, indeed. but a good singer, well i suppose so!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say it's a figure of speech but I will admit that once I got to talk to a man from Bulgaria who had the deepest voice I'd ever heard...if it were at all possible to cum from a voice (and accent) his would have been it.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Smooth deep and tender voice gets me all turned on and wet but unless something is happening down under I don't think it is possible for me to orgasm just from voice.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They say Sinatra had this ability.

I know I 'bond' like a duckling to my partner's voice after a while. Sort of like the RCA dog with the Victrola. But it does take more than just listening to orgasm. Dancing, though ooh!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that's amazing honestly. Not completely out of the realm of possibility given the mental nature of orgasm and sex in general. The brain is still the largest erogenous zone. My wife has told me repeatedly that my voice turns her on so I'm sure that something like orgasm is possible given the receivers mind state.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find my husband's voice very exciting, especially if he calls me from someplace exotic first thing when he wakes up. I don't think just listening to him would ever get me off though. Certainly not his singing. He has a great singing voice, but it's just not sexy.

On the other hand, I did have an ex who used to write me beautiful ballads, and strum his guitar as he sang them to me. That used to be intoxicating. Sometimes I could feel the increased blood flow to my clit, and I'd get a little light-headed. I suppose at a different, more orgasmic stage of life that actually might have given me a nice O. I can't say.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My FB makes me cum regularly and often just by talking at me. Admittedly, he does have to be talking about sex. I don't think just talking about random shit would do it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes.

He had a pererrfect sensual drawl that was like pouring pure silken aural sex into my eardrums.
He made me believe there was a direct link from my ears to my clit.

Like has been said here.......he could have read from the phone book, growled what he was going to do to me when he got his hands on me or talked about his day the effect was the same...

Utterly addicted to his voice.

Last edited:

I get an orgasm from Acon's typing. It's quite inconvenient and embarrassing. :/

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really hope that this isn't all that common, and that I don't have the ability...

Can you imagine the embarrassment should you happen upon one of these voices in the checkout at the supermarket?! :eek:
I ran into one a few years back...at a burger joint. Much to my dismay, he was 16 at the time.:eek: I just ran into him the other night, he's now of legal age... hahahah:biggrin1: