orgasms and big dicks

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Horace S Hung, Jun 26, 2009.

1. D_Horace S Hung

D_Horace S Hung New Member

Is a large one more likely to give you an orgasm? Is there a certain spot that needs to be touched that some guys just can't reach?

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had the opposite happen before too. A friend of mine wasn't just barely average in length, but really thick. I thought I was going to explode, but the orgasm was actually a bit lame. It felt like when the muscles were trying to contract to pump something out, that they were too stretched out to cum. :redface:

As far as reaching certain places, I've had a curve hit me in a way that I didn't really orgasm, but cum was totally draining out of me.

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    My big dick gives me really intense orgasms ;^)

4. svbl

svbl New Member

when u have orgasm, u would scream loudly, and cum a looooooooooooot!!!

5. crossy

Gold Member

A woman invariably will have an orgasm, by cockle penetration , with a guy supplying at least 6" of midshaft girth, even if the guy is a doofus.
    I should know this.

#5 crossy, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  6. tallblondviking

tallblondviking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The most incredible experience I ever had was from "D..." who probably measured close to 8 REAL inches long, but very thin and rather small balls. When he fucked me I thought my eyes were going to roll to the back of my head and get stuck. I remained completely hard (unusual) and came without touching myself.

7. yugogypsy

yugogypsy New Member

A guy who is hung does reach those extra special spots, and the stretch of the girth makes the sensation more intense for me:biggrin1:

Something about being STRETCHED to the max and penetrated to your very depths really brings on wonderful,and POWERFUL orgasms:wink:

Lois

8. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    All of the women i have had sex with have all had orgasms. But I don't think it's because I have a big dick. It's because I know what I'm doing!

Simba

9. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:

I bet you do, big guy. Doesn't hurt that your dick is about 80% longer than the average dick, and thick too:tongue:

10. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Simba, just looking at your gallery is nearly enough to make me orgasm!:eek:

For me, I can jump on top and enjoy mutliple orgasms no matter what the size as long as the man's body isn't too wide so I can position myself correctly. Fingers make me cum more than anything and I'd be sad to see a cock the size of fingers. Truly what Simba says is true - the woman cum because he knows what he's doing, not because he has a stunning, gorgeous, HUGE, fantastic, cock. Or at least that's be my guess.

11. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    Totally Agree. I'm fortunate enough to be packing decently, but it wasn't till more recently when i really learned how to use it that has made the difference. Know what your doing and your size wont matter much

Draft saved Draft deleted