Orgasms and Piercings

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mephistopheles, Jul 18, 2010.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, I was at IHop a while ago and there was an old friend of my there and she talking about things she had pierced. She talked about how she gave this guy a jacobs ladder and he came on her hand.

I knew she was full of shit, but I know that all genital piercings are done for pleasure --maybe more toward after they've healed.

But I wonder if anyone here has had any experience with orgasms during a piercing, for a man or woman.

Or else anyone who is trying to achieve an orgasm during a piercing.

Anyone?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Having an orgasm was the LAST thing i would have had when i had my piercings done.Even though i had numbing spray (it takes the edge off the sting....APPARENTLY) on my hood it stung like holllllllly fvck!!!

3. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    A friend of ours came when her clit was pierced. It was quite funny really because there were about 5 of us in the room and her reaction to the piercing took us all by surprise. Someone said, "Did you just come?" and she grinned and said, "I did actually. It was lovely" :eek:)

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I can happen in the early days,well it did for me but wearing tight jeans or hiking my pants (knickers) right up got me off,also tilting my pelvis downwards and wriggling like i needed a wee usually worked.

Now i can control it loads better............damn!!

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:

Our friend came as she was being pierced. I think you're the only person I know who's been able to come the way you describe above. Wow!

Draft saved Draft deleted