Orgasms and sensitivity before and after circumcision

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of months ago, I had a circumcision done (mainly for medical reasons) and where I live, it's not common at all. Anyway, I have realized that there is a pretty big difference in how good it feels and the intensity of the orgasms. Sadly, it was better before I had the surgery, because the orgasms was far more stronger and longer.

I don't know, but I might have an answer for the reason. When I just use my hand, I can't touch the glans, because it's uncomfortable. But when I fuck or use my fleshlight, it's a lot better, since my hands are more "rough", if you know what I mean. I usually don't last very long when I fuck or use fleshlight (not more than ten minutes), so maybe if I try to edge for a longer time, than the orgasms will last longer and be more intense.

Also, one thing that I have noticed, is that the penis head hurts a bit right after I've finished the orgasm, but maybe that's normal? Before I had the procedure it wasn't like that...

I know that many Americans are circumcised, so my question is; is there anyway that I can intensify my orgasms? Maybe a bit of a stupid question, but since this isn't a common problem where I live, I don't have anywhere else to go... Thanks though! :wink:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you are recently circumsized, I think you should practice on the sensibility. You and your dick must get used too the new situation and that will probably take some time. Try edging and be gentil.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple months isn't long enough to get acclimated to such a drastic change. Give it some more time.

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

succession

1st Like
Media
When you retract your foreskin completely down towards your belly, there should be a region of sensitive tissue on the underside of your shaft, before the glans. That whole area is the frenular area.

Do you feel it?

It's likely there is less of it than before you were circumcised, and that explains the weaker orgasms.

Did your orgasms slowly get weaker over time after you were circumcised? Or were they always weaker from the first time you had one?

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two months is only a very short time, it takes a few months for the skin to heal properly.

It's over a year now since i was cut and while the sensitivity from the glans rubbing against the trousers can still be fun I find that the quality of orgasms has declined - in particular when using the hand the loss of the foreskin to rub back and forth against the glans has really diminished the length and intensity of cumming.

But there again lots of guys know nothing else and seem happy enough !

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you retract your foreskin completely down towards your belly, there should be a region of sensitive tissue on the underside of your shaft, before the glans. That whole area is the frenular area.

Do you feel it?

It's likely there is less of it than before you were circumcised, and that explains the weaker orgasms.

Did your orgasms slowly get weaker over time after you were circumcised? Or were they always weaker from the first time you had one?

Ok, I just checked out wikipedia, lol, and now I understand what you mean. I can feel it, absolutely, but it's not that sensitive as it was before the surgery. I suppose that the orgasms always have been weaker since, but it's hard to tell... you know, since I went almost two weeks without an orgasm, so the first one was really explosive, like the ones I had before, but now, it's sadly not that great anymore... :frown1: So maybe if I go several days without ejaculating, then it'll probably be better, but I can't go longer than two days without an orgasm :biggrin1: Now that I actually think about it, I have a bit of regret, but I had a huge hygiene problem and I had a bigger possibility of getting cancer in my penis if I didn't do it. So you know, that's life :tongue: But maybe I should give it some more time...?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I just checked out wikipedia, lol, and now I understand what you mean. I can feel it, absolutely, but it's not that sensitive as it was before the surgery. I suppose that the orgasms always have been weaker since, but it's hard to tell... you know, since I went almost two weeks without an orgasm, so the first one was really explosive, like the ones I had before, but now, it's sadly not that great anymore... :frown1: So maybe if I go several days without ejaculating, then it'll probably be better, but I can't go longer than two days without an orgasm :biggrin1: Now that I actually think about it, I have a bit of regret, but I had a huge hygiene problem and I had a bigger possibility of getting cancer in my penis if I didn't do it. So you know, that's life :tongue: But maybe I should give it some more time...?

As you say, you gotta live with it now. Give it time.:rolleyes:

succession

1st Like
Media
dragon, xenon, are you both still able to achieve frenular orgasms (as opposed to glans orgasms)?

For me, most of my orgasms are frenular, as it takes a lot of work to have a glans orgasm and my glans isn't sensitive enough to achieve a glans orgasm during sex (mutilated at birth).

Why not try restoring your foreskins and gaining back some of the lost function?

Dragon, penile cancer is one of the rarest forms of cancer on this planet. A daily wash of your penis with warm water is sufficient. Who told you otherwise?