Orgasms:Do Women Have A Refactory Period ??

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women have a refactory period similar to that of a man ? Is there
a certain period of time that has to pass before she can have an orgasm
(after just having one).

Or

Can a woman receive orgasms one after another if she is being properly
stimulated ?For those of you who are Multi-orgasmic;has this been your
experience ?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes yes yes.
Most times I play with my wife she has more than on orgasm.
With my, my wife comes first. . .
cumms first.... double meaning. lol
I try to have her cumm before I enter her ,,, then we cumm together. That way she is well lubricated and open.... making it so very good.
On our tenth anniversary ,,, I took her to a fine restaurant about 35 miles from home.
My hand was in her panties and she had two on the way home. That whole evening she had ten big cumms, over about a five hour period.
She was well wooed, everything was just right, and it happened with much foreplay.... that was the record for us together.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there, C., long time!

"Refractory period"... ?

I was going to say no, but then I looked it up and found that "in biology a refractory period means the amount of time it takes for an excitable membrane to be ready for a second stimulus once it returns to its resting state following an excitation."

So, I'm changing my answer to a yes with reservations: After a while of orgasming, I guess I have to... rest. It is not that I have to stop; if I keep stimulating, I will keep orgasming. It's more that the feeling or stimuli get too intense - especially the clitoris feels ...uhmm... hypersensitized, like the slightest touch is enough to make me cum. I just have to stop for a minute to breathe and get the blood flow distribute to other parts of my body besides my woman parts... then I'm good to go again :)

bontempsman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-wife could have 10 - 12 orgasm during our love-making sessions. I knew they were authentic because during most of them, her head looked like it was going to explode. Her entire upper body would turn very red and she would shake violently. After each one, it seemed she could continue as long as I was willing to continue stimulating her. Our record was 12 during one session. Also, when we masturbated together, she would place a vibrator up her ass, one in her pussy and one on her clit. This way, she could go until she was totally exhausted. Then, she would sleep for hours. Our divorce was very bad, but I have never met anyone like her since. I would love to have that kind of sex again.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This isn't exactly what you are asking, but with a larger partner a woman may also have to wait a certain number of hours between intercourse just because she'll be a bit sore. From what I understand some of the pleasurable stretching from sex with a well-endowed man can lead to a bit of soreness afterward.

My wife usually likes to wait about 12 hours between sessions, and I have heard similar things from other guys here. But that's the wait between intercourse, not necessarily between orgasms.

Steve

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Once I start having orgasms I can continue for as long as I (and my partner) can handle it. I prefer being taken to the edge of orgasm - even again and again - before cumming for the first time. That makes it much more intense and then I'll continue to have "after shocks" for quite some time with even the slightest stimulation.

For me, cumming is almost like a drug - the more I get, the more I want. Sometimes I worry that it will make my partner feel as though he (or she) isn't satisfying me when it's really the direct opposite. Very often, when it's apparent that our session is winding down and my partner is done, I crave "just one more!"

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with Melis, after having orgasms over and over again it's nice to change stimulation (e.g. penetration) before my clitoris becomes too sensitive. The orgasms will go on, but it will avoid over-sensitiveness of the clitoris.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, C., long time!

Hi, M., yes it has been a while!! Hope things are well with you.

So, I'm changing my answer to a yes with reservations: After a while of orgasming, I guess I have to... rest. It is not that I have to stop; if I keep stimulating, I will keep orgasming. It's more that the feeling or stimuli get too intense

It seems like having an orgasm is a more intense and pleasurable experience for
women; and no refractory period !! You guys are lucky...:smile:

D

deleted356736

I've had a few lovers (about 100 women) and they were all different. Some can have orgasms over and over again, most get sensitive and you need to wait before stimulating their clits again, and one girl I knew was extremely sensitive and could only have one orgasm a day, and after her orgasm she'd have to wait before penetration because my cock would stretch the skin over her clit and it was unpleasant for her.

I always bring my partners to orgasm (usually through oral) before penetration, but sometimes I've kept going with oral and discovered they were truly multi-orgasmic. It's all about the body language, let a woman's body language guide you about what she wants.

sabbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i personally can usually only have one or two orgasms at once, i guess during a 'session.' once i'm done, i'm done! my whole body gets so oversensitive, my nipples, my clitoris, my labia, everything, that anything afterwards almost hurts.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Multi orgasmic women do exist especially if you learn how to extend her with small changes and short stoppages to keep her on edge and over the edge again. As cbr said this all depends on the woman and chemistry of the couple. Its an amazing thing to see and be a part of. Eventually you do reach end of the line when she is exhausted. I agree with the change of pace comments, after a series of continuous clit/spot Os she really wants/needs hard penetration.