Orgasms During Intercourse? And the C-V distance

D

deleted15807

This just in........ :smile:

Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb'

'C-V distance' may be a factor in how easily a woman has an orgasm.

During intercourse, the female orgasm can be elusive. What frustrated woman hasn't wondered: Am I simply, um, put together differently than other women?

Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University, is busy doing the math to find out. And, yes, he says, simple physiology may have a lot to do with orgasm ease -- specifically, how far a woman's clitoris lies from her vagina.

That number might predict how easily a woman can experience orgasms from penile stimulation alone -- without help from fingers, toys or tongue -- during sexual intercourse.

In fact, there's even an easy "rule of thumb," Wallen says: Clitoris-vagina distances less than 2.5 cm -- that's roughly from the tip of your thumb to your first knuckle -- tend to yield reliable orgasms during sex. More than a thumb's length? Regular intercourse alone typically might not do the trick.

Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb'

D

deleted356736

Thrusting pulls and pushes the inner labia around, and the inner labia forms the hood over the clitoris. It's been thought by some that this is what can help with female orgasms, for what it's worth. Maybe this has something to do with the rule of thumb.

Personally I prefer oral sex on a woman because it's more reliable. Anything else then becomes a bonus, so to speak.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very intersting. I must be choosing the right women since they seem to have vaginal and clitoral orgasms, but just like cbrmale, I always tend to start with oral sex until orgasm, just to make sure.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fascinating article! Your link didn't work, but a quick search yielded this:

Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb' -- latimes.com

When I'm riding high (Missionary position, my wife's feet on the matterss), she's pointed out that she likes the way my cock's shaft rubs on her clit's head. I felt around when she said that and sure enough, it's almost like her clit gets buried into her vagina on the in-stroke.

She's highly orgasmic by the way.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very intersting. I must be choosing the right women since they seem to have vaginal and clitoral orgasms, but just like cbrmale, I always tend to start with oral sex until orgasm, just to make sure.

So do I.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i don't want you to try to make me cum before we get to fucking.
you'll never manage it anyway.
and i'd rather just fuck.

kittysc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am multi-orgasmic... and damn near anything makes me cum...
even sucking my nipples for a while and I am over the top... and I have always been that way... Lucky me!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bumping this thread due to a thought that came to me the other day.

Does the C-V distance decrease with a wider base girth? I'll freely admit (only on-line, never in real life) that I do PE. One thing I've inadvertently enlarged is my base girth. I've purposely stopped that due to my baseball bat shape that I didn't want to lose. I'm now re-thinking this and would like some further input.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This pertains to clitoral orgasms I'm assuming? The only orgasms I've had during intercourse were internal from my G-spot having NOTHING to do with my clit. I've never had a clitoral orgasm with a guy.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bumping this thread due to a thought that came to me the other day.

Does the C-V distance decrease with a wider base girth? I'll freely admit (only on-line, never in real life) that I do PE. One thing I've inadvertently enlarged is my base girth. I've purposely stopped that due to my baseball bat shape that I didn't want to lose. I'm now re-thinking this and would like some further input.

If you'll excuse the silly analogy, get the sleeve of a stretchy piece of clothing, and push the sides outwards from within (at the opening), and you'll find that the top and bottom of the sleeve move closer together. So your idea may hold some truth - push out width ways and theres a pull effect from top to bottom.

Out of curiousity, why did you want to keep the baseball bat effect? I have that at the moment (only average girth, but about a 0.3 difference between base and head) and REALLY dont like it!

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmmm, fake orgasms....I think I've out grown those. I mean, why make someone feel better, I assume the person you are with, by faking how good it feels?

I also don't like orgasms from mouth/hands alone. It's wonderful, feels great, but then when we begin actual fucking, well, it should still be feeling good, still the two of us working towards pleasuring each other...not she's all set, I can just fuck now...LOL, not that a guy would think this. Right? :)

But think of it this way, yeah, you've both had some fun, you've maybe orgasmed, then after some wonderful fucking, a nice hot build up --- nothing...crickets....nothing....now, can I ask you, what the hell do you do with all that hot, heavy horny arousal???

Sigh....disappointingly, too often, you fake it so that the other person feels better.

Or, you can speak up and say, oh that was great, can we just do this...or maybe that because, oh yeah, I'm almost there too....

does that sound rude?

I think my thumb test is going to prove I am a bit further than the tip of thumb to first knuckle, but seeing how I am not alone, I'd best wait to check. ;)

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like my fake orgasms tyvm!
i don't want a real one and i get a kick from performing.

Okay Dolfette, you go girl. lol

Do you fake in public or merely for private audiences? :biggrin1:

The real worry is, do you fake when alone, or do you let loose then??? I hope you scream the rafters down! :wink: