Orgasms During Intercourse? And the C-V distance

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bumping this because we discovered something interesting the other day. If I lay my thumb on my wife's clit and gently push it down onto my shaft, her clithead makes direct frictional contact with my cock as we're fucking. It seems like my cock ends up dragging her clit in and out of her vagina. This may be something of a "Duh!" moment, but I thought I'd share.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm bumping this because we discovered something interesting the other day. If I lay my thumb on my wife's clit and gently push it down onto my shaft, her clithead makes direct frictional contact with my cock as we're fucking. It seems like my cock ends up dragging her clit in and out of her vagina. This may be something of a "Duh!" moment, but I thought I'd share.

That is soooo great! I love it when I'm on top and my boyfriend does that:biggrin1: Personally I've found that if I cum while he's inside me and my clit is being touched it's a massive orgasm. And I have no problems reaching for it myself :) Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know that there was a term for this before I saw it the other day, but I thought this was extremely obvious! Yes, the closer a woman's clitoris is to her vagina, the more it will be stimulated.

I've thought about this more than a few times shopping for toys that will have the proper C-V distance for me. Based upon my toy shopping experiences, my C-V distance is shorter than average, which is frustrating. I like a toy where the clit stimulator actually hits my clit, please?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know that there was a term for this before I saw it the other day, but I thought this was extremely obvious! Yes, the closer a woman's clitoris is to her vagina, the more it will be stimulated.

I've thought about this more than a few times shopping for toys that will have the proper C-V distance for me. Based upon my toy shopping experiences, my C-V distance is shorter than average, which is frustrating. I like a toy where the clit stimulator actually hits my clit, please?

Have you looked at the wild g spot vibrator from adam and eve? It's my favorite and it has three descending nubbie's so it might work for you!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, petite, since your C-V distance is so close, would you consider yourselves more vaginally orgasmic than "average"?

And do you notice your clit (sub, you too) gets more contact with thicker girth? Or would you consider it totally independent?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, petite, since your C-V distance is so close, would you consider yourselves more vaginally orgasmic than "average"?

And do you notice your clit (sub, you too) gets more contact with thicker girth? Or would you consider it totally independent?

I would definately consider myself vaginally orgasmic. I'm not sure what the average is. I have never looked into it. Both of my partners have been considerably older and more experienced at helping me achieve my goals:rolleyes: I had never had a vaginal orgasm before I had sex with a guy.

My boyfriend is average sized 6.5x5-5.25 and I don't really have many toys that are larger than he is except for one I've gotten from a company called Bad Dragon. I can definately tell a difference and would consider it much easier to have clitoral contact with it than it is with my boyfriend.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wouldn't limit it to the clit getting contact.

The clitoral stimulation zone extends substantially into the body and compression works very well as a stimulant in most cases. Larger girths would create more compression which would lead to more stimulation. Perhaps more interestingly, variations in girth would actually increase the sensation by punctuating the stimulation by periods of non stimulation. The optimal shape for creating such a pattern during thrusting would be a ribbed cylinder, so if anyone has experiences with those compared to similar shapes without ribbing, feel free to share.

That last part is theory, but it seems to play into my personal experiences in the matter. Typically some form of intense/relaxed stimulation repeated in waves gets the best results. Also makes sense biologically but I'll skip that part : ).

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't limit it to the clit getting contact.

The clitoral stimulation zone extends substantially into the body and compression works very well as a stimulant in most cases. Larger girths would create more compression which would lead to more stimulation. Perhaps more interestingly, variations in girth would actually increase the sensation by punctuating the stimulation by periods of non stimulation. The optimal shape for creating such a pattern during thrusting would be a ribbed cylinder, so if anyone has experiences with those compared to similar shapes without ribbing, feel free to share.

That last part is theory, but it seems to play into my personal experiences in the matter. Typically some form of intense/relaxed stimulation repeated in waves gets the best results. Also makes sense biologically but I'll skip that part : ).

Ahhhh I am quite the toy collecter. I have one with ribs, but several with little nubs and knots. The knotty one's to me are the most interesting. Especially if they are curved upward toward the gspot. I have also found for me personally the best way to work towards a vaginal orgasm is with long deep stroke's, the further he withdrawals before pushing back in is the best for me because he is always hitting my gspot.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you looked at the wild g spot vibrator from adam and eve? It's my favorite and it has three descending nubbie's so it might work for you!

I was thinking about this more maybe that's why I hate the pearl vib... besides the fact that it's horribly hard. The first one I mentioned always seems to go slightly past my clit but it still gets stimulation from the nubs underneath it. The rabbit didn't not have that option at all.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have no idea if I'm more orgasmic than average. I have nothing to compare myself against!

I honestly think all my orgasms are clitoral. I enjoy vaginal and g-spot stimulation a lot and consider them must-haves, but my orgasms depend on my clitoris.

I think my clitoris is stimulated a lot more by thicker girth. TheBoyfriend is the thickest I've ever been with and the only one I've ever orgasmed with in doggy style without giving myself a helping hand.

I don't know if a woman with a greater C-V distance would be helped by greater girth. I imagine that past a certain distance, it just won't make a difference.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea if I'm more orgasmic than average. I have nothing to compare myself against!

Fair enough. I suppose that's one discussion that's a somewhat difficult topic to bring up.

I honestly think all my orgasms are clitoral. I enjoy vaginal and g-spot stimulation a lot and consider them must-haves, but my orgasms depend on my clitoris.

Which is what the C-V distance seems to indicate. I may start a survey/poll asking about C-V distance vs. vaginally orgasmic. Although this seems to be something of a misnomer. My interpretation of being "vaginally orgasmic" has always been the hands-free PIV orgasms. Now, it seems that clit orgasms can come from straightforward PIV sex without any manual manipulation involved as well.

I think my clitoris is stimulated a lot more by thicker girth. TheBoyfriend is the thickest I've ever been with and the only one I've ever orgasmed with in doggy style without giving myself a helping hand.

My wife says she can feel her clit rub agains the bottom of my shaft when we do it doggy which is what brought me to my "revelation" a few posts back. Having the clithead rubbing against the shaft by prseeing and dragging it down to meet the shaft can do the trick much more easily that the CAT technique.

Frankly, I don't see the big deal with the clit being rubbed manually while having PIV sex to begin with.

I don't know if a woman with a greater C-V distance would be helped by greater girth. I imagine that past a certain distance, it just won't make a difference.

I asked a friend about her C-V distance and she measured and told me the next morning (we're very close friends). Her distance was less than an inch which was surprising because she's never had an orgasm from PIV sex. She can't have an orgasm unless her g-spot and her clit are both being stimulated. I asked her about girthy guys and, although she liked 'em wide, she's never come closer to cumming from size alone.

I like how just common sense is now an epiphany here. Go old people!

Wow, you mean I too can sit on my lazy ass all day and tell people how stoopd they are and how cool I am by saying I knew all this and that all along. Wow, you must be some kind of fucking genius!!

I mean seriously, you can go and write dozens of books proclaiming your wisdom because everything everyone discovers has been discovered before... and you've always known all about it.

You fucking arrogant asshole.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh I am quite the toy collecter. I have one with ribs, but several with little nubs and knots. The knotty one's to me are the most interesting. Especially if they are curved upward toward the gspot. I have also found for me personally the best way to work towards a vaginal orgasm is with long deep stroke's, the further he withdrawals before pushing back in is the best for me because he is always hitting my gspot.

The key point isn't so much if there are ribs, nubs or knots, but that there's a variation in the amount of compression created. Pretty much all of the body's sensory organs operate on measuring the difference between different states.

Heat is probably the most obvious one; stand in room temperature air after getting out of a cold shower and it will feel warm. stand in it after exiting a scalding shower and it will feel cold. The only reason why these measurements aren't completely relative is that your body has an internal standard temperature.

For kinetic sensations, try taking a finger and poking a part of your arm. As there is motion, you'll notice that you get a tingly feeling from the small hairs in the area, but when you come to rest, you generally won't feel much from either your finger or your arm.

This same principle applies to most sexual stimulation as well, which is why variations keep your nerves exciting and going "wow, this is something new! I'm going to report this!". The nature of our sensations are why variety is the spice of life (and sex!).

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The key point isn't so much if there are ribs, nubs or knots, but that there's a variation in the amount of compression created. Pretty much all of the body's sensory organs operate on measuring the difference between different states.

Heat is probably the most obvious one; stand in room temperature air after getting out of a cold shower and it will feel warm. stand in it after exiting a scalding shower and it will feel cold. The only reason why these measurements aren't completely relative is that your body has an internal standard temperature.

For kinetic sensations, try taking a finger and poking a part of your arm. As there is motion, you'll notice that you get a tingly feeling from the small hairs in the area, but when you come to rest, you generally won't feel much from either your finger or your arm.

This same principle applies to most sexual stimulation as well, which is why variations keep your nerves exciting and going "wow, this is something new! I'm going to report this!". The nature of our sensations are why variety is the spice of life (and sex!).

Yes I agree with that somewhat. It depends. If I am close to an orgasm changing whatever is happening normally decreases the way I feel at the moment, not that it's not as good it's just different and sometimes I have to work to get back to where I was before. I never thought of it as a difference in compression.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I agree with that somewhat. It depends. If I am close to an orgasm changing whatever is happening normally decreases the way I feel at the moment, not that it's not as good it's just different and sometimes I have to work to get back to where I was before. I never thought of it as a difference in compression.
It isn't really just compression, but any kinetic stimulus.

As for actual immediate orgasm instead of the majority of the lead up: The point at which you start the 'build up' is essentially a switch during which your body starts to prepare for the event of having an orgasm itself. At this point, your body isn't really focused directly on the sensation which was occuring and instead begins to substitute its own sensations by changing your blood pressure, composition and brain activity. Because of that, it doesn't matter that the prior actions remain the same because your body's reaction to them changes dramatically on its own.

Because your body's method of reacting to the inputs fundamentally differs, the actual stimulus your brain gets changes and increases in intensity, so you essentially get the best of both worlds automatically.