Orgasms from Epicenter/AFE Zone

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, so here is a question.

For those of you who don't know, the Epicenter/AFE Zone is the spot in the anterior fornix behind the cervix (between the cervix and the bladder). Stimulating a woman here is supposed to make her wetter as well as give her orgasms stronger than clitoral or G-Spot orgasms. However, not every woman is comfortable being stimulated back here, and from my understanding, a woman has to be so aroused that the back of her vagina will tent up so that the penis can fit into the fornix.

So for women who orgasm from Epicenter/AFE Zone stimulation...

Approximately how long does it take to orgasm from this kind of stimulation?

Being that the AFE Zone is so close to the cervix, I would think that the penis constantly thrusting against it, in and out of the fornix, could hurt the cervix.

What is the best way for the penis to stimulate this area without hurting the woman?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know some men who could probably answer this for you (in terms of best angles). I find a lot of times that if I have asked men to tell me about something they did to me which worked, the answer is usually a resounding, "Why? So you can tell the next ni**a? She-it!" I can tell you that it usually takes me about 45 minutes to get off that way, including foreplay. It's my favorite orgasm, but honestly, we don't have the time. Women are all different though. I bet a lot of other women climax much faster than I can.

Oh. And I can also tell you that generally, when a guy was hitting that spot, he usually wouldn't bump my cervix at all, and the ones who did would bump it once, reposition me, and never hit it again. Also, when I was first sexually active, this was not a sensitive area for me. It was uncomfortable until I was into my 20's.

Last edited:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As soon as I get "locked in" to that area it is only a matter of seconds until the orgasms come and come, and they don't stop coming. I have this sneaking suspicion that all women can orgasm this way; it is just a matter of either "letting go" or finding a man with a great penis who knows how to hit the spot...or both.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As soon as I get "locked in" to that area it is only a matter of seconds until the orgasms come and come, and they don't stop coming. I have this sneaking suspicion that all women can orgasm this way; it is just a matter of either "letting go" or finding a man with a great penis who knows how to hit the spot...or both.
I'm not convinced. Some women are just not that orgasmic. I am one of those. I NEVER have multiples. I've been with a decent number of men, and most of them had long, thick penises well above average in size. All of them were determined to give me as much pleasure as they could. Some of them were so skilled, and so knowledgeable. Still, no matter where in my vagina they focused their attention, I take longer than most women to climax, and after I do, it's like starting from zero to get me to the next one. I don't think anything is true for "all women".

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not convinced. Some women are just not that orgasmic. I am one of those. I NEVER have multiples. I've been with a decent number of men, and most of them had long, thick penises well above average in size. All of them were determined to give me as much pleasure as they could. Some of them were so skilled, and so knowledgeable. Still, no matter where in my vagina they focused their attention, I take longer than most women to climax, and after I do, it's like starting from zero to get me to the next one. I don't think anything is true for "all women".

I don't think I really said anything about having "multiples". I said that I think all women are able to have a deep orgasm like that, it is just few of them run into all the right criterion for it to happen, and therefore claim it can't. For some women all things in the universe have to aline, but I still believe they all have the ability physiologically to orgasm from that area. Whether you have multiple or not depends on the girl I guess, or maybe you've never been fucked right?

* I see where you may have gotten confused. When I said "all women can orgasm this way", I was referring to orgasm via epicenter, not having multiple orgasms.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The AFE zone and epicenter aren't the same thing, several websites have repeated this error!

The AFE zone is as far up the vagina as the epicenter but is a rough area of skin, on the opposite (anal) side, full of nerve endings that will trigger orgasms due to friction. Mademoiselle Rouge has these kind of orgasms.

What everyone else is describing are Epicenter orgasms which reacts to pressure because the nerve endings are deeper inside the body and not close to the surface of the vagina skin. This is why, as Skull Mason says, once your glans are locked into the anterior fornix, small powerful thrusts will often trigger orgasms.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, but I hit that general area often with my girlfriend and it's never happened. She gets off from clitoral stimulation however.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I really said anything about having "multiples". I said that I think all women are able to have a deep orgasm like that, it is just few of them run into all the right criterion for it to happen, and therefore claim it can't. For some women all things in the universe have to aline, but I still believe they all have the ability physiologically to orgasm from that area. Whether you have multiple or not depends on the girl I guess, or maybe you've never been fucked right?

* I see where you may have gotten confused. When I said "all women can orgasm this way", I was referring to orgasm via epicenter, not having multiple orgasms.

Thank you for clarifying. I'm still not convinced, based on my own experiences with my own vagina that all women can orgasm this way, or from any of the ways there are to orgasm. As I said, when I was in my mid-teens to early twenties it wasn't physically possible for me. I assure you, I have mostly been fucked exactly right. I'm not one of those women who has nothing to compare. Some of my early partners were extremely adept, and I was able to pass on things I learned about my body with them to other men, who in turn usually helped me learn even more. Also, I've fucked guys from 4.5" - 10" and been able to enjoy them all. Still, certain parts of my vagina just were not arousing when stimulated initially. This happened as my body matured, and now I'm damn' near thirty and changes are STILL happening. I know five different erogenous zones from which I can climax, and one of them is evolving into something so much more sensitive and responsive than it has ever been. I think this is from use and aging. I think both are necessary, and let's face it: not all women are getting the use, even ones who are having sex regularly. Based on my own experiences, I must respectfully disagree with you.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for clarifying. I'm still not convinced, based on my own experiences with my own vagina that all women can orgasm this way, or from any of the ways there are to orgasm. As I said, when I was in my mid-teens to early twenties it wasn't physically possible for me. I assure you, I have mostly been fucked exactly right. I'm not one of those women who has nothing to compare. Some of my early partners were extremely adept, and I was able to pass on things I learned about my body with them to other men, who in turn usually helped me learn even more. Also, I've fucked guys from 4.5" - 10" and been able to enjoy them all. Still, certain parts of my vagina just were not arousing when stimulated initially. This happened as my body matured, and now I'm damn' near thirty and changes are STILL happening. I know five different erogenous zones from which I can climax, and one of them is evolving into something so much more sensitive and responsive than it has ever been. I think this is from use and aging. I think both are necessary, and let's face it: not all women are getting the use, even ones who are having sex regularly. Based on my own experiences, I must respectfully disagree with you.

You disagree with me but you ended up being able to climax in that manner, no? I bet if all guys got prodded right they could have a prostate orgasm, but since I've never experienced it from my perspective I would say it is not possible, when in fact it probably is. I still think it is the same thing for women, it is just physiologically possible for all, it is just a matter of being prodded the right way. Of course other factors play into this such as you say, use and aging, but low and behold it happened to you too.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You disagree with me but you ended up being able to climax in that manner, no? I bet if all guys got prodded right they could have a prostate orgasm, but since I've never experienced it from my perspective I would say it is not possible, when in fact it probably is. I still think it is the same thing for women, it is just physiologically possible for all, it is just a matter of being prodded the right way. Of course other factors play into this such as you say, use and aging, but low and behold it happened to you too.

Prostate orgasms are quite amazing. You can do it yourself if you know how.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, but I don't see the fact that it happened as evidence that it can for everyone. I see the fact that everything is always changing and different as a sign that not everyone can feel everything all the time. My one friend squirts and gets off five times if you just look at her dirty. But two of my friends have never had any type of orgasm after trying EVERYTHING, and one of those girls has seemingly also tried everyone. Another of my friends must have a partner to climax, and cannot give herself an orgasm. She says she gets close, but then she gets a headache.

How can it be even remotely possible than any one thing will work universally among women? It's not true in any other aspect of life, why would it be true for this? Come to think of it, if we were all programmed the same way, why would I prefer missionary while one friend prefers reverse cowgirl, and yet another prefers doggy style?

I have to say it's obnoxious when men's answers for everything from sexual orientation to a woman's level of comfort with a particular fantasy, to the ability to climax at all or have a specific type of orgasm is, "If she doesn't fit into my paradigms, she just hasn't been fucked right." It's not just obnoxious, it's untrue, and unfair.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, but I don't see the fact that it happened as evidence that it can for everyone. I see the fact that everything is always changing and different as a sign that not everyone can feel everything all the time. My one friend squirts and gets off five times if you just look at her dirty. But two of my friends have never had any type of orgasm after trying EVERYTHING, and one of those girls has seemingly also tried everyone. Another of my friends must have a partner to climax, and cannot give herself an orgasm. She says she gets close, but then she gets a headache.

How can it be even remotely possible than any one thing will work universally among women? It's not true in any other aspect of life, why would it be true for this? Come to think of it, if we were all programmed the same way, why would I prefer missionary while one friend prefers reverse cowgirl, and yet another prefers doggy style?

I have to say it's obnoxious when men's answers for everything from sexual orientation to a woman's level of comfort with a particular fantasy, to the ability to climax at all or have a specific type of orgasm is, "If she doesn't fit into my paradigms, she just hasn't been fucked right." It's not just obnoxious, it's untrue, and unfair.

You're right, it's never the same from woman to woman. I've been with girls who could orgasm very fast, some who took a long while, and some who couldn't at all.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I don't know specifically how to tell a guy to get "locked in," but I will say the following:

1) My cervix is actually fairly low down along the vaginal wall -- more so than most women's. So, my fornix is deeper and easier to access -- in fact, it would be impossible to fuck me with even an average-sized cock and not go into the fornix. So, the cervix-bumping thing either isn't an issue for me, or I'm just so used to it that it isn't an issue.

2) Unlike many women, I learned to masturbate using both clitoral and vaginal stimulation. I learned early on (with some of my makeshift dildos) that some of my most powerful orgasms were triggered by short, hard thrusts against the area deep in my vagina, past my cervix. I later learned that it is even easier to make this happen if I angle the didlo so that the end inside me is pointing more towards my navel (the front wall of the vagina). So I think there is some truth to this "epicenter" being more on the front wall than elsewhere, even though it is very deep.

3) I have a relatively short vagina (only about 7" deep, fully distended). So, it is very easy to hit this spot in me. From what I understand, most women are deeper, so it may be more difficult to hit it in them, and may require a longer cock. As an aside note: This is part of the reason I'm not particularly turned on by long cocks, but am very turned on by thick cocks. In a long cock, anything past about the first 7 1/2" isn't going to fit in me anyway, so it doesn't really do me much good. The girth, on the other hand... :cool:

4) It is true for me also that short, quick thrusts are most stimulating to the vaginal area in question. I think this may have more to do with rhythm than anything else...there needs to be a certain optimal rhythm to produce the orgasm quickly, to prolong it once it happens, and to make it happen again in short order. I have always been capable of having multiples, but the only times I have long, drawn-out, seemingly never-ending orgasms are when I'm being rhythmically stimulated either deep in the fornix or directly on my G-spot.

Hope this helps.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well I find it kind of obnoxious that just because I am a guy means I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about or something. In fact, me being a guy probably gives me more direct experience with women and their orgasms than you sitting at a cafe with three of your female friends pretending to be in sex and the city. That is heresay. You don't know what they are doing or not doing, and you don't know what their partners are doing. "Seemingly trying everyone" means absolutely nothing.

And regarding sexual positions, so because one has a preference for a certain position somehow is evidence that you are not physiologically built to orgasm? Where the hell do you get that from? Preferences don't have anything to with physiology. I think at least 99% of men if not 100% are built to orgasm, I would venture to guess [aside from some abnormality] it is the same for women. So that is universal.

Ever since I figured out the locked in theory, the last 4 or 5 partners I have had have orgasmed this way, and repeatedly. I think once some men got the hang of it more women would be having orgasms from it.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.... I don't think anything is true for "all women".
THAT FACT is what separates the truly experienced guys [who have been paying attention to their women] from the ones that know the orgasm answers. men's orgasms are for the most part, simple. nothing simple about a woman's physiology or psychology! also, it is true that a woman changes over time. seems to be many reasons, but the skin, nerves and maybe other tissue in the vagina changes through the years. as we learned early on and continue to learn, women are complicated:wink:

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can it be even remotely possible than any one thing will work universally among women? ...
i can see why if a woman has too many know-it-all men she would begin to prefer women!
i realized early on that many pretty women just are not worth the maintenance. similarly, i've heard women say big dicked guys are so full of themselves it not worth the non sex, awake hours of dealing with their big head! pun intended.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The AFE zone and epicenter aren't the same thing, several websites have repeated this error!

The AFE zone is as far up the vagina as the epicenter but is a rough area of skin, on the opposite (anal) side, full of nerve endings that will trigger orgasms due to friction. Mademoiselle Rouge has these kind of orgasms.

What everyone else is describing are Epicenter orgasms which reacts to pressure because the nerve endings are deeper inside the body and not close to the surface of the vagina skin. This is why, as Skull Mason says, once your glans are locked into the anterior fornix, small powerful thrusts will often trigger orgasms.

Yeah i discovered this last year, the only way i can get them is with my husband flat on his back and i ride him backwards. I have to tilt my pelvis just right and i feel them most when he stops in order to not cum. When he stops thrusting these intense waves of pleasure happen and any movement from him whatsoever makes them more intense. It's almost like a vibration of fast vaginal contractions. Hitting this area is known to produce an amount of liquidy goodness that makes for a more wet thrusting experience, typically ends up making a creamy mess of his pubic hair. This has been studied recently as a spot that some women react to.

It doesnt feel anything like like clitoral stimulation or gspot stimulation. It's a wavelike, vibrational pleasure. Good stuff, its been a while since i've done it so i better get back into the groove eh?

Washington Square News - Finding the ever-elusive A-spot

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I find it kind of obnoxious that just because I am a guy means I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about or something. In fact, me being a guy probably gives me more direct experience with women and their orgasms than you sitting at a cafe with three of your female friends pretending to be in sex and the city. That is heresay. You don't know what they are doing or not doing, and you don't know what their partners are doing. "Seemingly trying everyone" means absolutely nothing.

And regarding sexual positions, so because one has a preference for a certain position somehow is evidence that you are not physiologically built to orgasm? Where the hell do you get that from? Preferences don't have anything to with physiology. I think at least 99% of men if not 100% are built to orgasm, I would venture to guess [aside from some abnormality] it is the same for women. So that is universal.

Ever since I figured out the locked in theory, the last 4 or 5 partners I have had have orgasmed this way, and repeatedly. I think once some men got the hang of it more women would be having orgasms from it.

And the last four or five of your partners are representative of every woman in the entire world? You fucked four or five women who were similarly responsive, and now you know for a fact that you could get any woman in the entire world off, if only you were fucking her, because all women can climax that way; they just haven't had you (or someone just like you). What egoist tripe! Of course a sex-god like you would know better than I what my friends and acquaintances have tried. You know what research has been done, what devices, techniques, positions, sizes of partners, creams, pills, meditations, and homeopathic avenues have been explored. You know that my friend who's never climaxed from masturbation is a medical student, but her comprehension of her own anatomy pales in comparison to what you figured out not terribly long ago. You know this because you've gotten a few women off with a technique it took you this long to figure out and it has transformed you into an omnipotent cock-deity. I just can't believe you can't see what an annoying position that is, from a woman's perspective.

I suspect what's really bothering you, is that if you're absolutely right, and that every last woman in the world can orgasm if only she is exposed to your technique, then that makes you the man who can make every woman come. But if I'm right, and there is no one thing that works universally, it makes you the man who can make some women come. That's pretty good (it's fucking fantastic), and certainly not even true of all men, but from my interpretation of your posts in this thread, not good enough for you. You have to be able to please all women everywhere. I'm not saying that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I'm saying you don't understand just how complicated female orgasm can be, and just how elusive it is for some women. And I'm saying you can never convince me that any ONE THING is every going to be true for all women. I'm saying the reason you can't convince me is that I've run into a lot of diversity in my own body, let alone the disparities between my friends. And for the record, I've had a fair bit of sexual contact with women. I know a few things about getting other women off myself.

You don't even know enough about female physiology to know that positional preference is usually COMPLETELY about what type of orgasm the woman likes to have. The reason she would prefer one sexual position over another is to have a different part of her vagina stimulated! Much of the time it has everything to do with her ability to orgasm in certain positions (or in the case of my friend who doesn't come, it has to do with getting the best, most exciting sensations).

Nothing works "for all women". There is no type of stimulation that every woman enjoys. I climax from getting my tits fucked. Of how many women here is that true? Probably not all of them, and that's just here, not even universally. I'm starting to have too much clitoral sensitivity, and I suspect if I don't figure out how to reverse it I'll eventually not find my clitoris to be very erogenous. How many women is that true for? Probably not all. No sexual technique is universal.

I think ripvanwinkle understands precisely what I'm trying to convey. I bet some of the other men and women here do too.

Last edited: