Orgasms from Epicenter/AFE Zone

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the risk of becoming rapidly unpopular with the women who have posted in this thread, I will say the following:

1) I believe men and women are physiologically capable of orgasming from a finite number of types and combinations of types of stimulation, which, if explored properly, under the right conditions (mental, emotional and physical), will lead to orgasm.

2) If a given woman has one specific "way" she likes to orgasm, I think she has shut a lot of doors for herself and is missing out on a whole hell of a lot of experiential opportunities.

3) That isn't to say a woman can't have a favourite way of orgasming. But I personally think the day we stop trying new things is a very sad day indeed. The tried and true can be mixed in with some experimentation without losing anything, and with a very high potential to gain something. Accordingly, just because something hasn't worked once doesn't mean it won't work if tried again.

4) Trying again doesn't mean just "harder" or "faster." Come on. That's as insulting as what the guys are being accused of saying. Trying again means bringing together a number of conditions, not the least of which is powerful arousal, which is often the factor that is absent when sex isn't working all that well for a woman (or a man, for that matter).

5) Nobody in this thread has suggested that any woman is under any obligation to try any kind of sex to produce any kind of result if she doesn't want to. All that has been stated is that certain kinds of stimulation to a certain region of the vagina can lead to powerful, intensely pleasurable orgasms for many women.

6) I don't think those women should be made afraid to post here because of a fear of taking sides. I'm taking the side of being reasonable and truthful, and recounting my own experience and view of things. I orgasm powerfully from fornical stimulation. Even more so if it is rhythmical in a certain way. There is nothing wrong with me. And if you haven't orgasmed this way in your experience as of yet, there's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with you if you never orgasm this way. But please don't throw the baby out with the bathwater as so many people do when it comes to sexual experimentation. If you try something that comes highly recommended, it probably comes highly recommended for a reason. If it doesn't work for you, don't throw the idea away; instead, file it away for future reference. You may be very glad you did.

7) This is a big cock site. I am here because I like big cocks and I like getting fucked by big cocks. IMO a big cock is capable of delivering more of the kind of penetration I need (including deep fornix penetration) than an average cock, and that's just all there is to it. If a man has this kind of equipment, he should not be derided for being proud of what it can do. I understand some people are nauseatingly arrogant about this. But IMO they are in the minority, and we shouldn't punish the many for the "sins" of the few. Big cocks are good for stimulating fornixes. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

Now that I've (probably) thoroughly pissed some people off, I think my work is done here. I have no intention of wasting time getting into lengthy arguments with people about what women are and are not capable of experiencing. I am a woman, and in my experience, it is very wise to "never say never."

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who don't know, the Epicenter/AFE Zone is the spot in the anterior fornix behind the cervix (between the cervix and the bladder). Stimulating a woman here is supposed to make her wetter as well as give her orgasms stronger than clitoral or G-Spot orgasms. However, not every woman is comfortable being stimulated back here, and from my understanding, a woman has to be so aroused that the back of her vagina will tent up so that the penis can fit into the fornix.

First off the Posterior fornix is the end (bottom) area past/behind the cervix. Think of the cervix being on the top wall of the vaginal chamber almost at the very end with a depressed ring around it. The portion of the ring past is the posterior, the area prior to reaching the cervix (closer to the entrance) is the anterior. Now, the epicenter is the region on the opposite side of the anterior fornix. Not the same area as the anterior fornix/AFE zone.

Now this is where it gets confusing... the posterior fornix is not the Pouch of Douglas/Cul de sac. You need to rub the posterior fornix hard to stimulate the pouch of Douglas/CDS. The CDS is the "holy grail" you're trying to describe.

The AFE zone and the epicenter can be reached with something called "fucking". The CDS needs something extra.

Get your anatomy right.

Approximately how long does it take to orgasm from this kind of stimulation?

Obviously, I'm not a woman, but from my limited experience it depends. Like other women here have said, it's not a simple touch here, gush.

What is the best way for the penis to stimulate this area without hurting the woman?

This where ConsensualSlave hit the nail on the head...

I learned early on (with some of my makeshift dildos) that some of my most powerful orgasms were triggered by short, hard thrusts against the area deep in my vagina, past my cervix. I later learned that it is even easier to make this happen if I angle the didlo so that the end inside me is pointing more towards my navel (the front wall of the vagina). So I think there is some truth to this "epicenter" being more on the front wall than elsewhere, even though it is very deep.

It is true for me also that short, quick thrusts are most stimulating to the vaginal area in question. I think this may have more to do with rhythm than anything else...there needs to be a certain optimal rhythm to produce the orgasm quickly, to prolong it once it happens, and to make it happen again in short order. I have always been capable of having multiples, but the only times I have long, drawn-out, seemingly never-ending orgasms are when I'm being rhythmically stimulated either deep in the fornix or directly on my G-spot.

In other words, I like to call it nudge fucking! You basically go in deep (whether she's on top, cowgirl, or modified missionary with her ankles by your ears) and stay deep. Imagine trying to rub the back of her belly button and go from deep to deeper with short quick hard thrusts (i.e., nudging)

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last edited:

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, Skull Mason... if you had the opportunity to deflower a virgin, would you use this "locked in" method and do you think she'd orgasm from it? Sounds like it could be one hell of a first time for her!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heres a question for you. I want to give my girl there deeper orgasms. The trouble is i asked her once if shed heard of them and she kinda dismissed it and made out she hadnt. Im around 7 long (just over). So its possible i can provide there. However if i tell her how great they are and then it turns out she needs deeper what then? Also what if she doesnt want to discuss it because she had them with previous partner and knows she cant with me? But cant tell me this as she played the you are the biggest card? Relationship politics can get in the way of sexual experimentation! Fact.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If it was on the anal side, it would be called the PFE zone (posterior fornix zone).
The posterior fornix is the upper side of the cervix which is still on the stomach side of a vagina - this area is often refrred to as the cul-de-sac, the AFE zone is only as high up as the anterior fornix which is why it stands for Anterior Fornix Erogenous zone. I think that the name leads to a lot of confusion, logically it should be the epicenter, which is why I started a thread about it.

http://www.lpsg.org/59868-afe-zone-does-yours-give.html

See diagram of women's sexual organs.

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Heres a question for you. I want to give my girl there deeper orgasms. The trouble is i asked her once if shed heard of them and she kinda dismissed it and made out she hadnt. Im around 7 long (just over). So its possible i can provide there. However if i tell her how great they are and then it turns out she needs deeper what then? Also what if she doesnt want to discuss it because she had them with previous partner and knows she cant with me? But cant tell me this as she played the you are the biggest card? Relationship politics can get in the way of sexual experimentation! Fact.
7" is long enough to reach the epicenter, different positions can make it easier to hit.

I find that this is the best position is best for hitting the right spot

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You know my theory on this spot causing a flood of wetness to appear in seconds when stroked? I think because it is in a spot so close to the cervix that this fluid is probably low PH to cover the whole vaginal canal so then the sperm can be deposited and survive longer.

So when the guy is close to cumming- he is most likely to pound the hardest to get to this spot. The vagina responds by protecting the sperm so conception is more likely to take place. I think its a nature designed thing honestly.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep muttley's right --
I think it's the cul-de-sac/posterior fornix that's the most sensitive. And big cocks moreso than an average cock hit that, in my experience. Yay for that!

My ex-wife hated me going deep, especially when she was on top. Her loss, I guess.

My current wife loves it. She can sit on me, grinding away, having multiple screaming orgasms over and over again. It feels like she's polishing my cockhead with her pussy bottom. I can tell when she's rubbing it intensely when I have to pull out a tad bit to un-block my urethra, when I ejaculate, so my semen can spew out. Although because my now engorged cock pulsates when I cum, that ends up sending her over the edge even more. Making her suck me inside her even deeper.

Ain't nature grand?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
The posterior fornix is the upper side of the cervix which is still on the stomach side of a vagina - this area is often refrred to as the cul-de-sac, the AFE zone is only as high up as the anterior fornix which is why it stands for Anterior Fornix Erogenous zone. I think that the name leads to a lot of confusion, logically it should be the epicenter, which is why I started a thread about it.

http://www.lpsg.org/59868-afe-zone-does-yours-give.html

See diagram of women's sexual organs.

Okay, well there's some conflicting information here. I've seen other diagrams which label the anterior and posterior fornices as front and back.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another question...should i feel something different when i hit this spot. If i go balls deep from behind i kind of hit a wall. Could be my imagination as its as far as i can push. I can feel when i hit her cervix and adjust accordingly. Furthermore with my fingers there is a part inside her that kind of following her vaginal canal behind her pubic bone i.e. a solid wall then my fingers slip down, up and past it. I sound so amateur asking what that is after all there years!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Another question...should i feel something different when i hit this spot. If i go balls deep from behind i kind of hit a wall. Could be my imagination as its as far as i can push. I can feel when i hit her cervix and adjust accordingly. Furthermore with my fingers there is a part inside her that kind of following her vaginal canal behind her pubic bone i.e. a solid wall then my fingers slip down, up and past it. I sound so amateur asking what that is after all there years!
Once you stick your finger into her vagina (if she's on her back, your palm should face upwards) You press against the top surface of her vagina and follow the skin around that hard corner which leads your finger behind the pubic bone, there is a rough spot there which is the G-spot - press it very firmly to trigger orgasms, push deeper (keeping your finger facing upwards) and you will feel her urethra which should feel as soft as the underside of your penis, push further and you will eventually reach a corner where the cervix dome intersects the vagina wall - this is the anterior fornix, here you need to press with your penis (or finger if she has a shallow enough vagina) to reach the epicenter nerve endings.

I find it hard to tell when my glans are "plugged in" to the right spot, I usually slide my cock in slowly, pressing against the upper vaginal wall until a bit of resistance is felt then push my penis firmly until I reach a limit.

Different positions aim the penis to different places so you might be "bottoming out" against either the anterior or posterior fornix.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Once you stick your finger into her vagina (if she's on her back, your palm should face upwards) You press against the top surface of her vagina and follow the skin around that hard corner which leads your finger behind the pubic bone, there is a rough spot there which is the G-spot - press it very firmly to trigger orgasms, push deeper (keeping your finger facing upwards) and you will feel her urethra which should feel as soft as the underside of your penis, push further and you will eventually reach a corner where the cervix dome intersects the vagina wall - this is the anterior fornix, here you need to press with your penis (or finger if she has a shallow enough vagina) to reach the epicenter nerve endings.

I find it hard to tell when my glans are "plugged in" to the right spot, I usually slide my cock in slowly, pressing against the upper vaginal wall until a bit of resistance is felt then push my penis firmly until I reach a limit.

Different positions aim the penis to different places so you might be "bottoming out" against either the anterior or posterior fornix.

Am i weird because i got turned on reading that?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the solid wall my finger touched then slipped round was the anterior by the sounds of it (its past her g...aka the bit i stroke with my finger whilst nibbling her clit). When i pushed past this wall she squirmed lots altho my finger was not touching anything other than an area of space beyond. If my finger reaches that point then my cock goes 3 or more inches further therefore it seems capable for me to give my girl the full monty of orgasms! Good!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once you stick your finger into her vagina push deeper (keeping your finger facing upwards) and you will feel her urethra which should feel as soft as the underside of your penis...

I don't know if you actually meant to say urethra here or not.

But anyway, a woman's urethra (pee-hole) is not inside her vagina. It is a separate opening, in between the vagina and clitoris, externally.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr Cumalot - My ex-girlfriend would get on top and maneuver me into a position where it felt like I was slipping into a little space beyond her cervix; when she got the right spot, she would grind on me for all she was worth and she would cum for all she was worth. My current girlfriend does the same, but she says she can only take so much before she has to stop - I don't know if this means she gets sore or uncomfortable, but one way or another she doesn't keep it up.

My advice is tell your girlfriend to get on top and go for the gusto. Have her grind and look around. Chances are, she already knows this spot but may be hesitant to pursue it for some reason. I'm sure she would be more than willing with a little proper and/or alcohol. And if your gallery is any indication, your size is fine for finding it. Good luck.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I think everyone is just built diff. not just guys. My bf calls it my magic spot, I used to not know what it really is but I learned yep it's my anterior fornix, someone told me here and then I looked it up. I've heard a lot of women don't like their cervix hit or in that area, honestly I don't get that but I still believe they don't like it honestly maybe I'm weird but eveyone is just diff. Anyway the way my bf does it is he does this pattern he starts sorta just pushing on it and grinding at first then he starts hitting it just a little and just builds up like faster and harder but he does it real gradual and yeah it's reeeally good :biggrin1:.

So for women who orgasm from Epicenter/AFE Zone stimulation...

Approximately how long does it take to orgasm from this kind of stimulation?

Being that the AFE Zone is so close to the cervix, I would think that the penis constantly thrusting against it, in and out of the fornix, could hurt the cervix.

What is the best way for the penis to stimulate this area without hurting the woman?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off the Posterior fornix is the end (bottom) area past/behind the cervix. Think of the cervix being on the top wall of the vaginal chamber almost at the very end with a depressed ring around it. The portion of the ring past is the posterior, the area prior to reaching the cervix (closer to the entrance) is the anterior. Now, the epicenter is the region on the opposite side of the anterior fornix. Not the same area as the anterior fornix/AFE zone.

Now this is where it gets confusing... the posterior fornix is not the Pouch of Douglas/Cul de sac. You need to rub the posterior fornix hard to stimulate the pouch of Douglas/CDS. The CDS is the "holy grail" you're trying to describe.
Can you please come and show me what you're talking about?

Obviously, I'm not a woman, but from my limited experience it depends. Like other women here have said, it's not a simple touch here, gush.
It is for me:biggrin1:

In other words, I like to call it nudge fucking! You basically go in deep (whether she's on top, cowgirl, or modified missionary with her ankles by your ears) and stay deep. Imagine trying to rub the back of her belly button and go from deep to deeper with short quick hard thrusts (i.e., nudging)
yes, yes, yes!