Orgasms from Epicenter/AFE Zone

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I think everyone is just built diff. not just guys. My bf calls it my magic spot, I used to not know what it really is but I learned yep it's my anterior fornix, someone told me here and then I looked it up. I've heard a lot of women don't like their cervix hit or in that area, honestly I don't get that but I still believe they don't like it honestly maybe I'm weird but eveyone is just diff. Anyway the way my bf does it is he does this pattern he starts sorta just pushing on it and grinding at first then he starts hitting it just a little and just builds up like faster and harder but he does it real gradual and yeah it's reeeally good :biggrin1:.

Is there a particular position that works best for you two? I find it a lot harder to grind than it is for her when she's on top.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can show you how to lock in if you want to watch a video clip of me doing it.

*warning, I'm an omni-potent omniscient monster cock deity skull stacker*

Last edited:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if you actually meant to say urethra here or not.

But anyway, a woman's urethra (pee-hole) is not inside her vagina. It is a separate opening, in between the vagina and clitoris, externally.

weeeellll, not really - thats just the opening. The urethra is the name for the tube that goes from that opening up to the bladder and it can be stimulated through the vaginal wall, can it not?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you please come and show me what you're talking about?

I hate to be a party pooper, but you'd have to get my wife's ok for that one.

Obviously, I'm not a woman, but from my limited experience it depends. Like other women here have said, it's not a simple touch here, gush.
It is for me:biggrin1:

My wife calls it her happy place. Somewhere I have a short video clip of the grinding motion my wife uses to get me in there. Talk about multi orgasmic bliss!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly we do a lot of missionary, I think it's easier for him to hit my spot if theres a pillow or something under my butt but even if theres not he'll sorta do this scooping motion and he hits it anyway but yeah, oh and we do flat doggy sometimes to that def. does it :biggrin1:. Yeah me on top it's easy to grind too if we do that.

Is there a particular position that works best for you two? I find it a lot harder to grind than it is for her when she's on top.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found it!

This is kind of the jiggle my wife loves doing when she's on top of me. Really intense burn.

Yeah, my girlfriend does the same shit. She says it rubs all three spots at once... I usually just smile and nod and say a silent thanks that I'm privy to it.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As soon as I get "locked in" to that area it is only a matter of seconds until the orgasms come and come, and they don't stop coming. I have this sneaking suspicion that all women can orgasm this way; it is just a matter of either "letting go" or finding a man with a great penis who knows how to hit the spot...or both.

that's it ...

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not convinced. Some women are just not that orgasmic. I am one of those. I NEVER have multiples. I've been with a decent number of men, and most of them had long, thick penises well above average in size. All of them were determined to give me as much pleasure as they could. Some of them were so skilled, and so knowledgeable. Still, no matter where in my vagina they focused their attention, I take longer than most women to climax, and after I do, it's like starting from zero to get me to the next one. I don't think anything is true for "all women".

I've had a girl who also wasn't multi orgasmic. After she had one conventional orgasm it was "game over".

With the Epicenter she had orgasms as long as I remained there and didn't come, which is extremely hard even though I have good control with all those crazy contractions going on ...

It took me some sessions to get her there and it's all about letting go. Once she found the spot she knows how to do it now. She just rides me and I lie there like a human dildo while she adjust herself perfectly to orgasm, and orgasm and orgasm ...

Biologically all women should be able to orgasm that way, and to be multi orgasmic. It's just a thing as SkullMason said that if all things in the universe align.

Why are you not multi orgasmic AlteredEgo? What happens if you had an orgasm that you can't have another one? You roll over, fart and fall asleep?

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biologically all women should be able to orgasm that way, and to be multi orgasmic. It's just a thing as SkullMason said that if all things in the universe align.

I say bullshit. Like I've pointed out over and over agin, there is no one magical technique that will make all women cum. Us men are more generically built than women. To assume otherwise is what makes crappy lovers out of guys who think size is the only thing that matters. Part of the fun of sex is rediscovering that variety women have, puzzling out the perfect fit and woring it over and over again until you get it right.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say bullshit. Like I've pointed out over and over agin, there is no one magical technique that will make all women cum. Us men are more generically built than women. To assume otherwise is what makes crappy lovers out of guys who think size is the only thing that matters. Part of the fun of sex is rediscovering that variety women have, puzzling out the perfect fit and woring it over and over again until you get it right.

Obviously there is no magic technique.

Still all women share the same biological 'equipment', so if all things in the universe align (that being the right attraction to the guy, emotions, mood, penis size, ...) then all women should be able to orgasm, to have multiple orgasms or to orgasm in a particular way (like via g-spot or a-spot).

Or are you suggesting that there are different 'models' of women? Some who have a certain biological part and some who don't ...

The variety in women is HUGE. Every women is different between the sheets. There is no magic technique. Still, every women physically has a g-spot and every women has an a-spot. The equipment is present. That doesn't mean that the Average Joe can turn the girl next door into a squirting, multi orgasmic quivering pudding. You have to TUNE IN and FEEL HER and be physically able to provide what she needs.

http://flipwilson.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/engineersview_men_vs_women.jpg

If she's set to the right frequency she will come that way.

Last edited:

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
All this talk about G-Spots, A-Spots, and the AFE Zone are makin' me HORNY for some PUSSY!

So far the conversation has been about ONE PENIS in a VAGINA! Would TWO IN THE SAME HOLE give STIMULATION to MULTIPLE areas inside her????

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously there is no magic technique.
Still, every women physically has a g-spot and every women has an a-spot. The equipment is present.... If she's set to the right frequency she will come that way.

This is where naivete shows. Just because the equipment is there, it doesn't mean it works the same way in every woman.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
At the risk of becoming rapidly unpopular with the women who have posted in this thread, I will say the following:

1) I believe men and women are physiologically capable of orgasming from a finite number of types and combinations of types of stimulation, which, if explored properly, under the right conditions (mental, emotional and physical), will lead to orgasm.

2) If a given woman has one specific "way" she likes to orgasm, I think she has shut a lot of doors for herself and is missing out on a whole hell of a lot of experiential opportunities.

3) That isn't to say a woman can't have a favourite way of orgasming. But I personally think the day we stop trying new things is a very sad day indeed. The tried and true can be mixed in with some experimentation without losing anything, and with a very high potential to gain something. Accordingly, just because something hasn't worked once doesn't mean it won't work if tried again.

4) Trying again doesn't mean just "harder" or "faster." Come on. That's as insulting as what the guys are being accused of saying. Trying again means bringing together a number of conditions, not the least of which is powerful arousal, which is often the factor that is absent when sex isn't working all that well for a woman (or a man, for that matter).

5) Nobody in this thread has suggested that any woman is under any obligation to try any kind of sex to produce any kind of result if she doesn't want to. All that has been stated is that certain kinds of stimulation to a certain region of the vagina can lead to powerful, intensely pleasurable orgasms for many women.

6) I don't think those women should be made afraid to post here because of a fear of taking sides. I'm taking the side of being reasonable and truthful, and recounting my own experience and view of things. I orgasm powerfully from fornical stimulation. Even more so if it is rhythmical in a certain way. There is nothing wrong with me. And if you haven't orgasmed this way in your experience as of yet, there's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with you if you never orgasm this way. But please don't throw the baby out with the bathwater as so many people do when it comes to sexual experimentation. If you try something that comes highly recommended, it probably comes highly recommended for a reason. If it doesn't work for you, don't throw the idea away; instead, file it away for future reference. You may be very glad you did.

7) This is a big cock site. I am here because I like big cocks and I like getting fucked by big cocks. IMO a big cock is capable of delivering more of the kind of penetration I need (including deep fornix penetration) than an average cock, and that's just all there is to it. If a man has this kind of equipment, he should not be derided for being proud of what it can do. I understand some people are nauseatingly arrogant about this. But IMO they are in the minority, and we shouldn't punish the many for the "sins" of the few. Big cocks are good for stimulating fornixes. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

Now that I've (probably) thoroughly pissed some people off, I think my work is done here. I have no intention of wasting time getting into lengthy arguments with people about what women are and are not capable of experiencing. I am a woman, and in my experience, it is very wise to "never say never."

you may have pissed some people off but personally you have made my big dick so hard ithurts....
anytime you want to chat please PM me lol

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is where naivete shows. Just because the equipment is there, it doesn't mean it works the same way in every woman.
But the nerve cells are there. Everyone has taste buds and there are variations, but everyone more or less experiences tastes the same way. Everyone feels the same sensations with their fingers. With sex for both men and women, they need to get used to certain types of stimulations to orgasm from them. I think some women just aren't open to discovering the techniques necessary to become multiorgasmic. Maybe they simply don't believe it's possibly so they don't don't try.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But the nerve cells are there. Everyone has taste buds and there are variations, but everyone more or less experiences tastes the same way.

Really? So, you and I share the same exact experience when we eat spicy foods? We all share the same horrible indigestion and subsequent hemorrhoids? What about tripe? I enjoy tripe mixed with pig's blood. Does that mean everyone that doesn't needs to believe it's possible to enjoy this? That they're not open to discovering the lovely texture of tripe for breakfast?

Everyone feels the same sensations with their fingers. With sex for both men and women, they need to get used to certain types of stimulations to orgasm from them.

I've never been told my lack of desire to have my prostate massaged was a disfunction. Are you?

I think some women just aren't open to discovering the techniques necessary to become multiorgasmic. Maybe they simply don't believe it's possibly so they don't don't try.

Don't get me wrong. Some people indeed are too closed minded to try certain practices from the mundane (like people who insist on only doing missionary and think doggie style is kinky) to the taboo like toe sucking. But deep penetration isn't something that you have to go out of your way to experience. Either you like it or you don't. One ex hated deep pentration (she said the pain was different from her cervix being hit), another never really felt strongly for or against the deep pressure, and my wife loves it more than any other type of orgasm.