Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Really? So, you and I share the same exact experience when we eat spicy foods? We all share the same horrible indigestion and subsequent hemorrhoids? What about tripe? I enjoy tripe mixed with pig's blood. Does that mean everyone that doesn't needs to believe it's possible to enjoy this? That they're not open to discovering the lovely texture of tripe for breakfast?

I've never been told my lack of desire to have my prostate massaged was a disfunction. Are you?

Don't get me wrong. Some people indeed are too closed minded to try certain practices from the mundane (like people who insist on only doing missionary and think doggie style is kinky) to the taboo like toe sucking. But deep penetration isn't something that you have to go out of your way to experience. Either you like it or you don't. One ex hated deep pentration (she said the pain was different from her cervix being hit), another never really felt strongly for or against the deep pressure, and my wife loves it more than any other type of orgasm.

Muttley you are the best and i very much enjoy reading what you have to say. You are right on!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a girl who also wasn't multi orgasmic. After she had one conventional orgasm it was "game over".

With the Epicenter she had orgasms as long as I remained there and didn't come, which is extremely hard even though I have good control with all those crazy contractions going on ...

It took me some sessions to get her there and it's all about letting go. Once she found the spot she knows how to do it now. She just rides me and I lie there like a human dildo while she adjust herself perfectly to orgasm, and orgasm and orgasm ...

Biologically all women should be able to orgasm that way, and to be multi orgasmic. It's just a thing as SkullMason said that if all things in the universe align.

Why are you not multi orgasmic AlteredEgo? What happens if you had an orgasm that you can't have another one? You roll over, fart and fall asleep?

It is my understanding that when most women experience orgasm, they remain at a level of excitement that is relatively close to the level of excitement needed to climax. I do not. I go almost immediately back down to a level that is at or near my starting point. I will need roughly the same amount of time and effort for each subsequent orgasm as the first. My husband and I are lucky to have time and energy to have sex most days of the week when his ship is in. On none of those days, however, do we have hours for it. We usually only have one hour or so. We're very busy. In the past, when I did have hours to spend having sex I might expect two, and very, very rarely three orgasms if time allowed. To be honest, though, I do not have sex with orgasm as a driving goal, and have had extremely satisfying sex without climax. I don't think there is anything physically wrong me which prevents me from having multiple orgasms, neither am I even remotely inhibited. I simply do not experience multiple orgasm. I assume this is because as with most things, we all respond differently to any given stimuli.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting article:

Biology News: Genes drive ability to orgasm

Snippet:

A woman's genetic make-up accounts for at least a third of her ability to climax during sex, say researchers, and may even account for as much as 60%.

This would lead me to conclude that while the partner (and the partner's ability) are part of the picture (in achieving orgasm), that's not the whole picture. Other factors come into play.

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting article:

Biology News: Genes drive ability to orgasm

Snippet:

A woman's genetic make-up accounts for at least a third of her ability to climax during sex, say researchers, and may even account for as much as 60%.

This would lead me to conclude that while the partner (and the partner's ability) are part of the picture (in achieving orgasm), that's not the whole picture. Other factors come into play.

did they go into how it was genetic
like genetic as in her clit is more sensitve?
or genetic as in her pc muscles are naturally strong etc

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No they really didn't, wish they had.
I just figured this backs up the idea that not all women respond the same way to stimulation of the fornices, even if we all have the same parts (more or less...I'm thinking of the research that indicates that not all women have G-spots, I guess we don't all have the same parts if this is true).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you for clarifying. I'm still not convinced, based on my own experiences with my own vagina that all women can orgasm this way, or from any of the ways there are to orgasm. As I said, when I was in my mid-teens to early twenties it wasn't physically possible for me. I assure you, I have mostly been fucked exactly right. I'm not one of those women who has nothing to compare. Some of my early partners were extremely adept, and I was able to pass on things I learned about my body with them to other men, who in turn usually helped me learn even more. Also, I've fucked guys from 4.5" - 10" and been able to enjoy them all. Still, certain parts of my vagina just were not arousing when stimulated initially. This happened as my body matured, and now I'm damn' near thirty and changes are STILL happening. I know five different erogenous zones from which I can climax, and one of them is evolving into something so much more sensitive and responsive than it has ever been. I think this is from use and aging. I think both are necessary, and let's face it: not all women are getting the use, even ones who are having sex regularly. Based on my own experiences, I must respectfully disagree with you.

I'm going to agree with A.E. here because I have never,ever had those kinds of orgasms either and I have had many lovers.:rolleyes:
Mr. Ed being on the high end of good lovers although for me the size doesn't matter as much as the mans/womans skill.
I come in multiples and can squirt if suitably aroused but have never had what some of you men are describing as "epicenter" whatevers.
I'm not saying they don't exist but for A.E. and myself they just don't!
Meh I always want sex {usually several times a day} but unfortunately Mr. Ed works weird and long hours so he's tired when he gets home at 1:00am so I am often left wanting through no fault {really!} of Mr. Ed's.

*I don't think there is anything physically wrong me which prevents me from having multiple orgasms, neither am I even remotely inhibited.
Altered Ego.

I can verify that she is indeed not even remotely inhibited!:tongue:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night my wife and I were having fairly vigorous sex and at about the fortyfive minute mark we were starting to run dry and needed to get some lube from the bedroom. We were fucking in the living room after starting out in the kitchen. She was lying on the couch and I was on my knees on the floor with her legs resting on the two footstools either side of me. Before extracting myself, I just knelt there in front of her resting, my cock completely inside her cunt.

Fully erect, I can feel her deep spot bottom, some positions pushing harder than others. In this particular position, I could just feel the contact, not the push. I then pulled her right leg on to my shoulder and lifted my left leg up so I was half kneeling. I found if I moved my hips slightly from side to side I could feel my cock head slowly prying her open deep inside. The pressure on my shaft was a burning intensity, as I bent it at unnatural angles. After what seemed like forever, ok maybe five minutes, I switched legs and had her other leg on my shoulder and my other foot on the ground. From there I pried her fornix open the other direction for another five minutes.

Oddly enough, she never came from that, but when I pulled my dick out (I finally remembered we stopped so I could get the lube), it was sopping wet. My cock and her pussy were coated with a thick, slick, snot-like film of shiny clear fluid. Not one to waste an opportunity when it strikes, I lick her lips clean and suck her clit until she came.

Not needing to go back to the bedroom anymore, I stuck my still engorged lubed up cock inside her and fucked her hard. She had one orgasm during that one. One orgasm lasting about ten minutes of pounding. I never came as she asked me to stop from the pain deep inside.

I collapsed beside her on the couch, exhausted and happy. Without a doubt, the best sex of my life.

Nope, sometimes that deep spot isn't for cumming, sometimes that's foreplay.