orgasms from penetration?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tiger61, May 4, 2011.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I am smaller. 4.5 inches long and around. I have been with 6 women, and have never had a woman orgasm due to my penetration. Is that because of my size being smaller, or that most women just need clitoral stimulation too.

2. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure if your size has much to do with it, maybe a little. I'm not sure on my girth but I'm pretty normal length wise and I've only been with 3 women who could vaginally orgasm from just penetration. If I were you I wouldn't worry about that and focus on her orgasm from a different angle such as clitoral. From what I've read many women have a difficult time orgasming from penetration alone. Thankfully not my wife but that's what I've read.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    orgasms can be an elusive thing, but so much fun when achieved. so many things can help. i have had lovers that would come sometimes and not others, but it was always fun. if she did not come from penetration (which is most of the time) it was always a rush to get her off with my mouth and fingers.

4. monel

Gold Member

I would suggest that not bringing a woman to orgasm through sex alone has little to do with your size which is more than adequate. We men often treat sex like a sprint to our climax and expect that our women will reach the finish at the same time. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. It takes more effort to bring a woman to orgasm than it does a guy. As a result it requires time and commitment to hold off on your own orgasm until she has reached hers. Don't be so concerned about your size. Try adding 10 or 15 additial minutes to your fucking before you cum. I think you both will find it a satisfying experience.

Of course that's one guy's perspective and I stand to be corrected, particularly from those of the fairer sex who may know better than I.

#4 monel, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most women need clitoral stimulation too, especially younger women. Most women who can climax from penetration have particular spots which are more sensitive than others. They usually know where those are, especially if they masturbate. Just ask her.

6. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I am not a "fast finisher" by any means. Often go 1-2 hours.......sometimes more. Still just wondering why it hasn't happened. Not a huge thing (pun intended)....just would like to have it happen and know what it feels like is all

7. D_Bessie Mae Mucho

D_Bessie Mae Mucho New Member

U shouldnt stress it so much, Not all women cum through penetration. Its safe to say Im one of those women that needs clitoral stimulation in order to acheive an orgasm.. so Dont feel bad itll happen when the right lady comes thru

8. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for chiming in with your information! I am more than happy to do the oral thing with plenty of clitoral stimulation to help a woman reach her orgasm. I enjoy it very much. But sometimes I just wish there were other options. Know what I mean?

9. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

I agree with most of the posts, and dont think your size has anything to do with it. Many women need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and length certainly has no effect on that, girth can somewhat, (the extra stretching can push the labia into the clitoris, helping with that stimualtion.
    I have found that some women that can orgasm from fucking, but not usually, have an easier time cumming the second time, if they have climaxed already from manual or oral stimulation. The clit is just more sensitive after the first orgasm. So try to get her off before fucking, then go at it.
    Everybody is a little different, and this is a time when good communication from her will make your job a lot easier.

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Patrick is giving sensible advice. I have a partner who's not LPSG material, rather short in fact, but what he has is always rock-hard. And by trial and error and fifty years life experience he is able to put it in a certain place that never fails to ring my chimes instantaneously. Many's the time he has exhausted me before he's even ready to demand my attention to his own pleasure. Oh how smug he is, grinning and waiting for me to get my strength back!

Technique is everything, technique and true affection.

11. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I am also with Patrick on this one. Great advice.

My personal experience is that if I orgasm from oral before penetration I orgasm much easier thereafter. So much so that I become multi-orgasmic for the duration of the session, where it seems that I'm coming more often than I'm not. After a clitoral orgasm I am so sensitive inside that the slightest penetration is magnified. I would still get there after a clitoral orgasm but it would take a lot longer and it definitely wouldn't be as intense. Do you have a g/f or f/b right now? If so, have you talked to her about this?

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

The women that can cum from penetration usually like short, fast strokes so 4.5" is long enough for that. Some women get off on deep thrusts too but most prefer shallower, fast strokes.

Not all women cum from penetration but orgasm is not just about penetration. See what other things you can do besides penetration to get her off and you might find she cums all over your cock.

eg kiss her, talk to her, kiss her neck/ear, stroke her thighs, ass.

Licking her ass and rubbing her pussy at the same time is usually good too :p

13. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I agree. Well said

14. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

From my experience I would say about 15% cum from penetration alone .. the rest cum from oral, or fingers (theirs or mine). My current GF usually cums by touching her clit while I penetrate as she says her orgasm is more powerful with that "full feeling" but she rarely cums by penetration alone.

I must say 2 girls have cum from penetration and told me I was the first to do it to them - this is a huge turn on.. but of course they could be flattering me :)

15. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's fun sharing. different positions achieve different results. if you can try sitting on the floor or upright in bed(especially if you can cross you legs indian (native american:) style. have her straddle or rather sit in that cup you have formed and just rock back and forth. feel free to look into each others eyes, kiss, caress her nipples and tongue her neck, ear lobes and whatever else is accessible. hold out as long as you can and do whatever she say (she has to be comfortable to give the orders)

obviously one of the most memorable and explosive orgasms i ever helped achieve.

have fun!!

16. D_Ben Twilly

D_Ben Twilly New Member

It isn't your size. I'm not that big myself but can give orgasms from penetration. Maybe it's technique, maybe the women you've been with don't come easily. Could be any number of things, but it isn't that it's impossible with a smaller cock. That said, you can't go wrong with some clitoral stimulation.

17. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I agree. And that's what I do......love to do it BTW!

18. D_yfviguy

D_yfviguy New Member

I agree it is about stimulation prior to penetration. With the stimulation comes orgasm. Every woman is different and each knows what will set her off. For example, some of us can cum just from nipple play, penetration (anal or vaginal), or clitoral stimulation they are all different for everyone. Ask her and talk with her and wow the things she can share with you.

19. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    southern my dear, I must disagree
    not every woman knows what will make her cum

20. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have only been with 3 or 4 woman that NEEDED clitoral stimulation and the rest never had issues.

I talked to those 3 or 4 about the clit thing, and they said they are that way all the time with guys or girls or whatever. So I guess some women need it and some don't.

Draft saved Draft deleted