orgasms from penetration?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for chiming in with your information! I am more than happy to do the oral thing with plenty of clitoral stimulation to help a woman reach her orgasm. I enjoy it very much. But sometimes I just wish there were other options. Know what I mean?
I listed options in my previous post. Have you tried those?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
be glad they cum at all!

i'm like a not insubstantial number of women,
in that i only climax from masturbation.
no man ever gets me close.

i'm perfectly happy with this state of affairs.

there's been a bit of research, which i'm too lazy to go find right now, that shows clit positioning has something to do with it, and that those cumming from penetration are often cumming with the aid of clit stimulation. sometimes direct pelvis to clit rubbing, sometimes the tugging on the lips pulling the hood back and forth.

coital alignment technique is supposed to produce more of this.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was so ignorant of how the female orgasm was produced, that the first time I fucked a woman, who was also my first wife, I expected that she would easily cum just from having my dick rammed into her cunt!

But I soon learned that the CLIT was the center of a woman's sexual pleasure, and that mere fucking did not usually stimulate it enough for her to come to orgasm. One of our favored positions became for me to fuck her from behind while she masturbated her clitoris. That way she could manipulate her own orgasm.

Then after she "came" I could get into position and fuck her until I came too. It was always my motto then, and still is: "Good guys finish last!" When I am fucking a woman, I consider it my number one job to help her have an orgasm, in whatever manner it requires.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I am fucking a woman, I consider it my number one job to help her have an orgasm, in whatever manner it requires.
you sound like a nice guy, but i hate that in a man!
some women feel that goal seeking as pressure.
massive turn off.

there's no right answer.
it's not easy being a bloke!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
my husband is 5 inches (so not much bigger than you.) He cannot reach my g-spot, but he can get me to orgasm at least 2-3 times per session. There are so many different ways to get a girl off... and I think it's been said before. Find out what really rocks a girl (for me... my nipples are the most sensitive part of me... and clitoral stimulation will get me every time.)

when playing with a girl, try introducing toys... such great fun... and also try cock rings and extenders. They have some tht are very real feeling.

Lots of things you can do... good luck