Orgasms in spite of pain?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, a question for the ladies....

If you're having sex with a guy, and it hurts because either the penis is too big or because he is being too rough, can you still orgasm?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stick a clothes pin on your nipple and jack off.

Some people would cum because of it, others couldnt do it if it was too distracting.

I find it very hard to orgasm during sex no matter how much i rub my clit my brain cant focus on the thrusting and my clitoris at the same time.

D

deleted356736

I'm in pain all day every day, a side effect of my disability. When sex starts the pain stops, and my mind is totally focussed on the moment. After, the pain is much lessened, thanks to the feel-good hormones in my system. So sex is good for me beyond sex. That's my experience.

My wife get's distracted like praying_mantis, and she doesn't like her clit touched during intercourse, so I don't know how she would go with pain. I always go gently at first because of my size, to make sure she's ready for me. We don't do pain.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stick a clothes pin on your nipple and jack off.

Some people would cum because of it, others couldnt do it if it was too distracting.

I find it very hard to orgasm during sex no matter how much i rub my clit my brain cant focus on the thrusting and my clitoris at the same time.
trying to orgasm during sex is a pain in the arse.
ruins the sex for me competely.
you are not alone!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
trying to orgasm during sex is a pain in the arse.
ruins the sex for me competely.
you are not alone!

Honestly, i have only managed to do it a few times. Im getting to where im just not even trying to have orgasms more than a couple of times a month anymore.

D

deleted356736

Most men take it as a personal challenge to get their partners to orgasm. It generates satisfaction, probably the same satisfaction as fixing the car or solving a complex problem. I enjoy it when my partner orgasms, but not every woman I have had sex with did, and that didn't cause me grief. I hate fakers more in any case. A couple of women didn't want me to make the attempt, so I didn't.

To orgasm with a partner requires you to make yourself emotionally vulnerable to them, and I feel that some of then men who want to come but can't aren't giving themselves 100% to the moment, and 100% to their partners. Are you girls having this problem? Keeping a little bit distant, not quite abandoning yourselves? Certainly the very sexy woman who wanted to give me a great time but didn't want to come with me was guilty of that, which is why I am asking the question.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always had a difficult time orgasming at the hand of someone else. But i could do it if i concentrated enough. I have nerve damage from my back that makes it even harder to receive concentrated pleasure from the clitoris that even i dont like to try to make myself orgasm anymore.

I get a lot of pleasure, deep sensation pleasure from intercourse. Just not orgasms, they are still satisfying.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.
I do not mind a little pain, whether giving or receiving.
So, I can make it work, however, it has to be done right.

A girthy guy stretching me to the point of slight pain turns me on and would not be an issue. Too rough has its time and place, but if that is his only ‘speed’, I have absolutely no interest.

The same question could be posed to men that I date and later introduce to 'fire & ice' ball games. They still cum, but the moments of the different sensations being almost too much stimulation are there, while it tends to enhance his orgasm, I can’t deny that an element of pain exists.

It’s all about how the feeling is introduced, not the mere fact of it.