orgasms thru intercourse

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hotguy_4u2c, Jul 18, 2007.

1. hotguy_4u2c

hotguy_4u2c New Member

Albums:
    ladies i was curious to know if its easy for you to orgasm from intercourse only. if the guy is well hung does it make it easier to orgasm from intercourse only? my wife rarely has an orgasm from just intercourse it usually takes manual stimulation or she will press a vibrator to her clit while im inside her.

2. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Not easy. The more orgasms I've had, the easier it gets, tho, so I tend to play with myself prior to penetration.

3. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel pretty lucky in that I orgasm pretty easily and can do so thru penetration only. There have been several lengths of time where it has been more difficult, even with the same man, which might have been some mental or hormonal block.

However, for myself, physically it's not the size that makes the difference. It's the angle and technique.....:)

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't know if it's really easy for me to do this or not. I do know that if the guy is well hung, I can, and if he isn't, I can't. (not saying that the average or smaller guys can't make me cum, they'd just have to do it manually...one average guy did this, the other average/smaller guys, no...)

5. hotone07

hotone07 New Member

I had trouble climaxing during intercourse until I met my husband....he just knows how to hit my "spot". He has a slight curve to the left and is about 9in., so maybe this has something to do with it. I have an orgasm or 2 whenever we have sex.

6. hotone07

hotone07 New Member

Oh....and the other guys I have been with were 8in or more, so size probably wasn't a factor.....it was more of knowing how to use it.

7. snoozan

Gold Member

I have orgasms through intercourse easily (sometimes more easily than other times), but I find that I have to be with the person awhile for it to happen. I have to be 100% comfortable and we have to work at it as a couple. It's gotten easier as I've gotten older. Size has never been a factor. The biggest factor has been how much the man I'm with is willing to discover with me what makes me feel good. For you and your wife, even if it requires a toy, bravo. A lot of men are not as willing to try things to fulfill their women.

8. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah for me I always orgasm just from intercourse w/my bf and I think it makes a big diff. that he's big cuz I never did before. But I have a friend who can't orgasm just from intercourse, I think it's just how I'm built.

9. zaza

zaza New Member

I can orgasm from intercourse in certain positions only. It isn`t dependant on size, although with my boyfriend some positions are possible, and I can orgasm in them, that havn`t been possible with smaller guys. There are still positions that I can`t orgasm in though.

10. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've noticed this too. That's why I was happy to find some articles online about different positons rated for depth of penetration. I like the deepest ones best.

11. jennizeus

jennizeus New Member

Albums:
    i think its easy to orgasm from intercourse only IMO

Draft saved Draft deleted