Orgasms while sleeping

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Barbi_Queue, Nov 12, 2004.

1. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I was just wondering how many other women out there experience orgasms while sleeping. I had my very first while sleeping, and the funny thing was (as with all) that I wasn't even dreaming about sex or anything like it.

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Naive question, TAG. With guys, there's usually evidence that you've orgasmed during your sleep. If the orgasm didn't wake you up, and you couldn't remember a dream, how could you tell? Just curious.

3. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ:
    Lighten up on the girl, my gf told me about something similar...although she had a harder time explaining what it was. I think it was something like this though. Sometimes a girl just knows.

4. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I've had at least 3 that woke me up. Besides...I didn't say I couldn't remember my dream....I said I wasn't dreaming about sex. In fact -this is embarrassing - the first one happened when I was staying in a hotel room and I dreamed that I opened the drawers and instead of finding the typical bible, I found makeup. I don't get it, but somehow it obviously made me excited. :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted