Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by superman25, Apr 4, 2008.

1. superman25

superman25 New Member

OK how many orgasms do you fellows average with a lady? Is there such thing as girls that are easy orgasmers? (that probably isnt a word)

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

past month 1 .... past 3-7 months 2-4 orgasm..

Now it is not about how many orgasm but to leave her satisfied... we have slow sex, hard sex ... we both cum together and lie on the bed... :)

3. jeff345

jeff345 New Member

Albums:
    Its not about how many, its about how good they are.
    That said, I average 3-4.
    I also have an average sized penis if that helps.

4. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first girlfirend claimed I never made her orgasm once in four years.

My last girlfriend claimed to orgasm within a minute and did it over and over.

Most women I've been with were inbetween, but the only one I was SURE I could make orgasm was my squirter. God I miss that...:)

5. superman25

superman25 New Member

Well ok listen to this, i have been with several girls, they all have had multiple very strong orgasms when i was with them. The girl i am currently with, we had sex for around an hour last night she had extremely powerful orgasms, and she counted 24 of them! This girl alawys has tons of orgasms when we are together whether i am working with my hands or my member. And you guys said its the quality, well she has the most powerful orgasms i have ever witnessed in person. Im curious cause i want to know if its just i am that good, she is an easy orgasmer, or if i just know her body that well. We had a threesome the other day that was short lived and the girl we were with had an orgasm the first minute i was in her. Keep in mind i am above average but not huge. 7 by 6.5

6. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

My current girlfriend gives new definition to "two pump chump". I've never seen a girl who comes so fast and so hard. But it takes another 20 minutes of work to get her to go again. Most of them time she'll exhaust herself fast and then I can just do my thing for however long I please....

7. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with women who had one colossal orgasm and were done, some that reached a plateau and rode the wave for a while, and still others that peaked and dipped like a rollercoaster. Never encountered a woman that couldn't climax from penetration, although I have heard that some are like that.

8. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

2-4 on average

9. D_Keziah Binbanger

D_Keziah Binbanger New Member

My last girlfriend was able to have ONE BIG orgasm. But when I say BIG, it was BIG! With her it was absolutely impossible to be quiet and I'm sure all my neighboors knew when I had sex...after that she was so exhausted we couldn't do anything else.

10. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

My wife normally only has one, but a great one and then she is done. I have to hold on to her so she doesn't squirm or shake herself away from me. The best was when her body was shaking and then when I was done, she says "What happened, my entire body was numb and my mouth/lips where tingling" That was a fun night.

11. MadCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The wife normally has one to two, At times I have to hold her arms down so she doesn't claw me to death. It is more common now a days (now that we are over 40) for her to have two to three. The max number of orgasms she has had is four. She claimes to never of had more then 1 orgasm at a time till she meet me.

12. superman25

superman25 New Member

OK i had sex with a different girl last night same thing, we were only going at it for about 25 mins and she had 12 in that period of time. It makes me feel good about myself but then again it kind of get annoying cause they pull away and go crazy sometimes and it interrupts my pleasure.

Draft saved Draft deleted