yng_hung_london

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I organize little parties at mine on a regular basis in Soho, where the young, the beautiful and the massively hung have a tendency to meet up :)

always on the lookout for new faces. But, because I'm neither a desperate sex addict nor a fake, there's some simple rules that have to do with how I organize things.

We organise these things on short notice, so phone numbers are a must. Fit people only (bellies won't do), big cock much better, nice personality, and willing to meet. Condom only. Full-on gay sex is to be expected but we're a rather chilled bunch :)

If you fit in there, you can DM me. :)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to attend, but I suppose it depends on how much of a belly you think I have. I mean, I'm no Homer Simpson, but I'm no Captain America either.

And I do enjoy penises.

VodkaLover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Out of all people you should know my parties do happen :) Ur more tan welcome to come, not played with that cock of urs for many years :p

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the guy who posted about wanting to come. Hehe.

(And my "secret" identity has been exposed!)

yng_hung_london

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the guy who posted about wanting to come. Hehe.

(And my "secret" identity has been exposed!)

Thought so.

And that aint a very good secret identity. I have very good physiological memory :)

Oh that and ur username is in your email address <hint> <hint> <wink> <wink> :)