Orgies

ddd

Just Browsing
Media
hello all,
I've just joined recently, and i'm already addicted:)

So,
Since I was 14 i've always dreamt about having an orgy with the most beauitifull blond girls and the most "hunged" musculin men- in the beach, or the swimmin poll.
Have you also had this kind of fantasy?
Have you accomplishet it?

:9

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ddd@Jun 19 2005, 05:52 AM
hello all,
I've just joined recently, and i'm already addicted:)

So,
Since I was 14 i've always dreamt about having an orgy with the most beauitifull blond girls and the most "hunged" musculin men- in the beach, or the swimmin poll.
Have you also had this kind of fantasy?
Have you accomplishet it?

:9
[post=322143]Quoted post[/post]​

You obviously were in your fantasy mood when you wrote this as your fingers became less accurate as you went along telling us of your secret hungers. Don't know about this specific fantasy -- you might want to broaden your categories a bit since the best fantasies are those that you could realize if you really put in a lot of effort, but this specific one -- probably not. Reasonably attractive girls with hair of any color with maybe one blonde in group and men of beautiful musculature or at least not a god-awful hairy beast and average to above average penis size probably is achievable. I take it that you are just past 15 so with time you probably can temper your requirements sufficiently to have some semblance of the orgy that you wish for. The toned down version then might partly be filled with the fantastic assortment of sex studs scattered about in this group -- and to answer your question of course I have had a similar fantasy (among dozens of them).

Heavy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar@Jun 20 2005, 03:52 AM
Actually, we blondes are an endangered species :(
[post=322304]Quoted post[/post]​

shutup ashlar you disapoint the banana-clan!

and also everyone is dyeing their hair blonde

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(I don't dye my hair blond!)
ddd: Enjoy your fantasies. Someday you may live that fantasy and actually attend an orgy, but if that happens, prepare yourself for disappointment. A sad fact is that reality rarely lives up to the fantasy, and that is especially true concerning sexual fantasies. This is the voice of experience speaking.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Heavy+Jun 20 2005, 07:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heavy &#064; Jun 20 2005, 07:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Jun 20 2005, 03:52 AM
Actually, we blondes are an endangered species :(
[post=322304]Quoted post[/post]​

shutup ashlar you disapoint the banana-clan&#33;

and also everyone is dyeing their hair blonde
[post=322396]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

FREAKY BLUE BANANA&#33; YOU DARE MOCK ME&#33;

FUCKER&#33;&#33;&#33;

*eats the banana*

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
can you expand on that, DMW?

I definetley agree that you&#39;ll always be a little dissapointed because in the end what you can create in your head is much more powerful then what you will get in reality. In your head, you can create and have anything you want, specific looks, everything to a tee..its too difficult to get that type of accuracy in real. I dont mean just looks of course but even how everything goes before, and during, etc is perfection in a fantasy but is almost never in reality.

I&#39;ve never been in one but its definetley one of my fantasies.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 21 2005, 02:40 AM
Don&#39;t you have that reversed? Reality pales in comparison to fantasy.
[post=322599]Quoted post[/post]​
Doesn&#39;t it depends on Lex&#39;s reality? I have a very dull fantasy life, so for me, fantasy pales in comparison to reality.

Take care

Ceg

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, jon&#39;s right. I mixed up the words during my typing.
Or did I?
The reality often pales in comparison. That is what I meant to type.

For me, this was not the case--but I understand that it is the case for the lot of other people. So, I guess I typed my own experience even though I was meaning to type the opposite.

Got it?

;)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 20 2005, 11:24 AM
(I don&#39;t dye my hair blond&#33;)
ddd: Enjoy your fantasies. Someday you may live that fantasy and actually attend an orgy, but if that happens, prepare yourself for disappointment. A sad fact is that reality rarely lives up to the fantasy, and that is especially true concerning sexual fantasies. This is the voice of experience speaking.
[post=322424]Quoted post[/post]​

Have to agree here...I consider myself pretty open...I have gone to a swinger club w/friends a couple of times...At first I thought it was kind of hot but it kind of made me feel a little weird and some of the people were so clinical talking about the whole swinger scene (like trying to make it seem more than just sex w/random people)...But I not knocking it - some folks really get in to that scene...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, notice how many guys want to suck their own dicks and how unsexy it is when you do it in real life.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by woskxn@Jun 20 2005, 11:10 PM

When you have a fantasy, you can control what happens and who&#39;s in it. In real life, the casting and choreography tend to be not quite what you imagined. I was invited to an orgy by a dude who was way fucking hot: he starred in quite a few of my personal fantasies. Nothing prepared me for the experience of constantly ducking the 400 lb. queen who kept trying to suck my toes. Every time I started getting busy with someone interesting, Queen Massive Shrimper kept trying to sneak up on me (can you imagine 400 lbs. trying to sneak?) and nibble on my toes. It was not everything I could&#39;ve hoped for in an erotic adventure.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 21 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 21 2005, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-woskxn@Jun 20 2005, 11:10 PM

When you have a fantasy, you can control what happens and who&#39;s in it. In real life, the casting and choreography tend to be not quite what you imagined. I was invited to an orgy by a dude who was way fucking hot: he starred in quite a few of my personal fantasies. Nothing prepared me for the experience of constantly ducking the 400 lb. queen who kept trying to suck my toes. Every time I started getting busy with someone interesting, Queen Massive Shrimper kept trying to sneak up on me (can you imagine 400 lbs. trying to sneak?) and nibble on my toes. It was not everything I could&#39;ve hoped for in an erotic adventure.
[post=322891]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s hillarious. I can just imagine you ducking under the fleshpile to avoid being slurped on.

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, you do not "dye" your hair blonde. You bleach it that way. Second, orgies can be fun. I have been involved in 3 different orgies and all have been rewarding.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 21 2005, 08:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 21 2005, 08:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-woskxn@Jun 20 2005, 11:10 PM

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll have you know I nearly injured myself reading that.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 22 2005, 01:49 AM

When you have a fantasy, you can control what happens and who&#39;s in it. In real life, the casting and choreography tend to be not quite what you imagined.

Yeap. Sad but true. Very sad but true... Very-very sad but true... :(

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Thre&#39;s two VERY different kinds of sex...the sex you&#39;d like to have and the sex you actually end up having. Often I think about sharing myself with three or four other very well hung and strongly built guys, but I know it will probably never happen because there&#39;s just too many variables involved...such as how old the guys must be, how tall, how hung, their physical builds, sexual personalities, health and hygiene, and so on...even right down to what they do for a living all plays into the ideal gangbang for me, that is, the type of gangbang where I can truely be uninhibited and not have to worry about what I might catch or whether the guys are prone to sexual violence (especially important since I&#39;d have a hard time fighting off several guys that are much bigger and stronger than I am). The fantasy is much safer and less worrisome... ;)