Orgy Anyone?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was invited to an orgy maybe 2 months ago by a one time sex bud of mine and I chickened out at the last minute and I regret it but still am dubious. He is inviting me again and I was wondering if any y'all out there participate or have experience having sex with more than 5 people at a time.

How does it all work? I imagine its all by invitation only. I imagine there's some sort of icebreaker but my worst fear is that there will be a lot of people there that I'm not into sexually or forced into sex I'm not into.

I'd like to hear from a disinterested third party about this as I think my friend is making it seem juicier than it really is.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I would go...check it out, and if things are right...you will have some fun...nothing ventured, nothing gained..RELAX, RELAX, RELAX...you might have lots of fun.

joule

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have a few drinks and sit around and chat first. I mean, when you take one woman home, you don't expect her to just strip and start boning, huh? (well, not unless it's someone like me, but that's another story.)

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
GO FOR IT!!! Can be LOTS of fun ,they usually start with a few cocktails and conversation and then lead into clothes cumming off , and if your the cutest guy there or the biggest cock be prepared to have several people working you over. It is NOT for the shy or demure but ALOT of fun can be had by all!You might find your "inner whore!"Unless its a S+M group you wont have to do anything you dont want to do.I and my partner LUV a orgy!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GO FOR IT!!! Can be LOTS of fun ,they usually start with a few cocktails and conversation and then lead into clothes cumming off , and if your the cutest guy there or the biggest cock be prepared to have several people working you over. It is NOT for the shy or demure but ALOT of fun can be had by all!You might find your "inner whore!"Unless its a S+M group you wont have to do anything you dont want to do.I and my partner LUV a orgy!

Boatnhard,

Is it rude to get up and leave in the middle of these things? How many people are there usually? Do you just float from guy to guy? I do have that "inner whore" side of me that rarely comes out so I am leaning on going.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well ya know bro.. my talke on it is that sometimes liek a 3 some can be hot or so.. but when you get to an orgy type thing.. its sketchy usually, you dont know who or what will show up no matter what they tell you about the " strict restrictions" of who they allow..

But it sort of depends on what you expect and all.. if you like an in shape athletic guy and expect all these jock bros.. youll probably be disappointed. If you are ok with guys of varying sizes and hairyness and stomaches lol you may be ok...

who knows sorta depends on you..what you like and all

Id never do it.. not because of any moral reason.. just because i can never be guaranteed there wont be some sketchy or dudes im not into there.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Most people who are into this scene are pretty cool, and yes if someone cums on to you that doesn't interest you , just politely decline theiradvances. However, I have had some of the BEST BLOWJOBS by older guys who I normally wouldnt have given a second glance in public.They know what they are doing, DEEEPTHROAT-RIMMING AND SWALLOWING! You might take awhile just to observe, but again you dont have to do anyone or anything YOU dont want to do.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was invited to an orgy maybe 2 months ago by a one time sex bud of mine and I chickened out at the last minute and I regret it but still am dubious. He is inviting me again and I was wondering if any y'all out there participate or have experience having sex with more than 5 people at a time.

How does it all work? I imagine its all by invitation only. I imagine there's some sort of icebreaker but my worst fear is that there will be a lot of people there that I'm not into sexually or forced into sex I'm not into.

I'd like to hear from a disinterested third party about this as I think my friend is making it seem juicier than it really is.
Not everyone is orgy oriented. Many people prefer intimate contact with people who they have feelings for which go beyond just a simple 'Gee, this guy/gal sure is fuckable!' If you don't feel comfortable with the idea of an orgy then don't do it. You could get there, and find yourself unable to perform which would make things even worse. If it is something you wish to try but are unsure about, then start off simple--do a 3-some with you and 2 otheres you are sexually attracted to. If that goes well then maybe a 5 or 6 or 30 person orgy will be easier for you to approach.

Additionally you express concerns over people forcing you into sex who you do not want to engage with--then don't. If there are enough persons there, then this should not be an issue, and if they want to force the matter then get dressed and leave. An orgy should be fun, not work, think about your desires and go from there.