Orgy- Considered Gay?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, i was just searching these forums and a lot of them are about saying "is this gay?". This just came to me. Is an Orgy with two guys one girl gay? Or even bi?

Just a thought....

Have a good one.

I'd call it bisexual for the men; straight for the woman. Not gay for anyone.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello, i was just searching these forums and a lot of them are about saying "is this gay?". This just came to me. Is an Orgy with two guys one girl gay? Or even bi?

Nope. Being in a MFM 3-some, a gang-bang, or a mostly male orgy does not make one gay. The only way to be gay is to be a man who only wants sex with other men. If you like sex with women, you aint gay. Bi? Maybe. Gay? no.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sharin a bitch aint fukn gay.... hahha. what a dumb ass statement/question. If a slut wants more than one dick, then who the fuck are we to tell her no? Plus its always a good laugh but horny at the same time...

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
It doesn't have to be. When having MFM in my twenties men would take care not to touch one another's cocks, and although MM body contact would take place it wasn't sexual (between the men, anyway). I used to double-vag and had women suck my cock and another man's at the same time without considering that gay. Now I'm bi I do interact with willing men during MFMs.