Oriental, Indian, Arabic, Black, Latino and Mixed Race.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being white, myself, why is it that they are the the only ones I lust after (and in the thread-title order)?

Don't get me wrong, I do find caucasians attractive (particularly if they are dark-haired - yup, I know, I AM a slut - :biggrin1:) but I don't LUST after them.

I'd take an average Oriental etc., over a blonde Swedish movie-star any day of the week.

Do different races naturally find themselves attracted to other races?

Or is this a fetish?:rolleyes:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You pose a very legitimate question.
Unfortunately, I can guarantee you that because of it, there are going to be soooo many hate post to this thread because of it.
But in support of you, I can say that I agree with you though. Maybe not in your order. I am a black man and I lust after latino first and formost(partner is one), then Caucasian, then Indian, then Arabic. Not so much Oriental though there are some that you just cant deny. My own race, there are some that are attractive to me but being darker skinned, I am more attracted to the lighter skinned of my race.
Now you wont be the only one to get rants thrown at you.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1): Unfortunately, I can guarantee you that because of it, there are going to be soooo many hate post to this thread because of it.................

2): I am a black man and I lust after latino first and formost(partner is one)...........................

3): Now you wont be the only one to get rants thrown at you.

1): I hope not, cuz it's nothing to do with race. It's to do with attraction and taste.

2): Maybe the reason I lust after orientals is that my own partner is one, so ditto you and your Latino partner.

3): Thanks for sharng the burden if some readers are shallow enuf or screwed up enuf to see a race thing going on (there isn't, guys and gals - unless it's of your making).

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! The million dollar question. THe question of preference is so fraught with land mines yet many of us bravely continue to bring the question up again and again. WHy do we prefer what we do? Who or what determines for us what is attractive? How does stating those preferences out loud and in public either bring amens or the rain of fire and brimstone down on one's head? DO people lust after one thing and chose something else that is considered politically or socially more palatable? How much control do we really have for what we are truly attracted to? Is it inborn or does it come from early experiences and the media? IF you look at my gallery you will see the gamut of men so there isnt any one race or ethnicity that does it for me. I like men and go from there! LOL! :biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL! The million dollar question. THe question of preference is so fraught with land mines yet many of us bravely continue to bring the question up again and again. WHy do we prefer what we do? Who or what determines for us what is attractive? How does stating those preferences out loud and in public either bring amens or the rain of fire and brimstone down on one's head? DO people lust after one thing and chose something else that is considered politically or socially more palatable? How much control do we really have for what we are truly attracted to? Is it inborn or does it come from early experiences and the media? IF you look at my gallery you will see the gamut of men so there isnt any one race or ethnicity that does it for me. I like men and go from there! LOL! :biggrin1:

Your tastes are obviously eclectic.

i consider mine to be so, too.

But do you not PREFER at all?

I do.

I'd even consider you odd if you didn't have a preference.

Don't mean race, it could be hair colour, body type, age-range.

Spill the beans rather than just put-down.

Contribute and build rather than detract and demolish.

Just a thought.

Seeing as how you're a Mod.:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being white, myself, why is it that they are the the only ones I lust after (and in the thread-title order)?

Don't get me wrong, I do find caucasians attractive (particularly if they are dark-haired - yup, I know, I AM a slut - :biggrin1:) but I don't LUST after them.

I'd take an average Oriental etc., over a blonde Swedish movie-star any day of the week.

Do different races naturally find themselves attracted to other races?

Or is this a fetish?:rolleyes:

If you like the "Orientals" you should know that they prefer to be called Asian.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a question. My ex-wife is Indian, and I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, so what does that say? Anima-projection or some such psychological stuff? In college mostly I fell in love with Americans, and the southern accent, Jiyawrjiya esp makes me salivate....why??? Who can say? The influence of movies? I don't think so.

The first really big love of my life was a Jewish girl from New Orleans, and the Jewish American combo is pretty irresistible (except perhaps for the harridans in Woody Allen movies). French accents, esp Parisian, are magical, but in my experience Parisian women are not! Scottish accents, esp a soft Edinburgh accent makes me go weak at the knees.

And that's just voices.

Being whiter than white, the opposites have always attracted me. I'd like to hook up with a Japanese girl sometime, Chinese too, African-American'd be really cool.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you like the "Orientals" you should know that they prefer to be called Asian.

Where I come from, Asian is considered Indian sub-continent.

"Asia" covers averything from just north of Australia to half of Russia.

If you don't know what I mean when I say Oriental, you're in trouble.

If you don't know what I mean if I say Asian, it would be understandable.:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your tastes are obviously eclectic.

i consider mine to be so, too.

But do you not PREFER at all?

I do.

I'd even consider you odd if you didn't have a preference.

Don't mean race, it could be hair colour, body type, age-range.

Spill the beans rather than just put-down.

Contribute and build rather than detract and demolish.

Just a thought.

Seeing as how you're a Mod.:biggrin1:

That smiley was rather passive aggressive, dont you think?
How did you interpret what I said as a put down? I was merely asking questions. My inquiring mind wants to know. I find the subject interesting. THe last time I stated a preference on here of this sort I had a member
light me up! LOL! OK.... I can say there are probably types that I find more attractive than others. In my gallery many of the men I picked have an air of the feral. That element of danger or something you cant quite put your finger on. I think I like that in the ideal but having attracted that in real life I tend to shy away from it. I love beautiful expressive eyes. I like thick eyebrows. I probably tend toward darker haired men on most occassions. I like them to be on the taller side. I like men that have their own personal sense of style. I enjoy all colored eyes but they have to have that spark of life, intelligence or mischief... I also like olive coloring so any of the types of men the OP described would probably suit my fancy. How is that?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should read a really good book called "Arousal" by Dr. Michael J. Bader. He talks about the inexplainable nature of sexuality. Why we cannot seem to understand why we are attracted to certain things and qualities in people. But we just know what we like.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That smiley was rather passive aggressive, dont you think?
How did you interpret what I said as a put down? I was merely asking questions. My inquiring mind wants to know. I find the subject interesting. THe last time I stated a preference on here of this sort I had a member
light me up! LOL! OK.... I can say there are probably types that I find more attractive than others. In my gallery many of the men I picked have an air of the feral. That element of danger or something you cant quite put your finger on. I think I like that in the ideal but having attracted that in real life I tend to shy away from it. I love beautiful expressive eyes. I like thick eyebrows. I probably tend toward darker haired men on most occassions. I like them to be on the taller side. I like men that have their own personal sense of style. I enjoy all colored eyes but they have to have that spark of life, intelligence or mischief... I also like olive coloring so any of the types of men the OP described would probably suit my fancy. How is that?
Perfect.

Positive interaction feels good to receive.

And giving is even better than receiving (I far prefer giving to receiving:biggrin1::biggrin1: - two passive aggresive smiley's just for you which I hope you receive with as much pleasure as they were given:rolleyes:).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My preference tends to be for men who don't look like my brother. He is a natural blonde with red facial hair and blonde leg hair, ruddy fair skin...as long as you don't look like that. It's a genetic preference for me i think.

I think you're on to something here, MR.

I don't go for red heads -- I think they're stunning to look at, but that's as far as it goes.

However, the history-buff half of me says I MIGHT BE wrong -- people reproduced just fine with like-looking people long before travel was so easy.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Apology.

I completely misunderstood Naughty's first post and took an unwarranted and undeserved swipe at her.

Ms. Naughty. I am the naughty one.

Sorry, again.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not a fetish at all. It might be for some but not for me. Its who im attracted too and who is attracted too me. Who i get along with. Where my heart is and has always been. Its much more than skin deep. Its a matter of the heart and soul. A chemistry and a connection of love and devotion. Knowing my place in life. Seeing my footsteps as a younger man and following that path to where i am today. Im a lucky man indeed.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not a fetish at all. It might be for some but not for me. Its who im attracted too and who is attracted too me. Who i get along with. Where my heart is and has always been. Its much more than skin deep. Its a matter of the heart and soul. A chemistry and a connection of love and devotion. Knowing my place in life. Seeing my footsteps as a younger man and following that path to where i am today. Im a lucky man indeed.

Wow ! She is a lucky woman indeed.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe without knowing it your trying to make up for parents that were racist, or possibly trying to prove to yourself your not racist. It may be some kind of a thrill for you to date out of your race. You may think dating outside of your race will avoid long term relationships and commitments. You may also tend to do things that are more challenging rather then taking the easy route. Or you may hate yourself for being white. If people can hate the sex they were born with it possible they can hate the race they have been born into.

Last edited: