Oriental submission, anyone else enjoy it...?

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another thread got me to thinking about this.

I do so enjoy the unique way a beautiful warm and generally small statured oriental submits.

From time to time I go through the asian fever. It can get baaaad, and I think it is starting again!

The look on their face when I flop out semi hard. The first time they get me growing dick in their hand and realize the weight of it and try to wrap their fingers around it and can not come close to touching them, delicious it is.

The way they try to sweetly struggle against complete penetration. Their eyes rolled back in their head and the moans. The look on their face when I go deep and hit places that cause a look on their face, that is exciting!

ahhh.

I think I am getting the fever.
:biggrin1:

Anyone else know this fever?

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I know that fever. Asian women are hot and I do believe they enjoy getting into the whole big Western cock fantasy of submission to it. I know I've enjoyed them getting into it with me.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aahhhh!!, Hey hud01 maybe your right!!!! lol.
sigh.... =)

Lowhung knows what I am talking about.

I actually know a tiny one in a city I visit for business once or twice a year. She is an oriental lady that is maybe 5'1" and she is a sizequeen, but tries so hard to keep me from hurting her, which is a serious turn-on and makes me harder.
The faces she makes are wonderful and she will jump all over when she gets poked a certain way. Then she starts yelling, in manderin, at my dick pointing her finger at it.
=)
Too cute.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The asian girls I've been with (OK, it's only been 4 of them) have each been little horn heads, who I think were looking for both a big dick as well as something dirty (i.e. doing a non-asian guy) when we hooked up. All were pleasantly suprised and really grabby when my jeans came down--not submissive at all. And the discernable moans I remember was more of the "yes" variety, rather than the "no." But I understand what you mean by feeling the fever.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who gave me a contact in a Canadian city. She is a model agent, according to her business card, ;) and she has a brother who owns apartment buildings in the same city, you can see where this is going.
Although it is legal in Canada, they keep it very low key. They have walls knocked out of apartments where they have essentially joined two and three apartments into one.

Many of the girls that work there are college students and speak great english. They come and go as they need money.

It is a very fun thing when I am the only man there that is not oriental and I personally have no probelm with public nudity, so I walk from the showers through the place with a towel over my shoulder. I think I have seen a glimmer in the eye of a few of the asian men too! =)

Anyway, they now know me well there and they also know I make them submit sooner or later, by size or by time, one or the other.

Last time there the niece of the owner thought she would get spicy and go with me to a room, she thought she could make me come in a hurry, to which I did all I could not to come, she eventially starfted just saying one word,............please.

now I have made many women say the same things, but Asians say it sooner, bar none, and that is one reason I love them so.