Orientation Percentages

sazbill1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a guy who considers himself 100% gay - I'm curious how other people determine the blend of percentages in their sexuality? I'm especially intriged by guys who are 80% straight and 20% gay or other combinations of mostly straight. Minneapolis is a very open-minded city, but I don't often run into straight guys who would consider themselves partially gay.

Besides, it goes without saying that a gay guy like me wants to see if he has a chance with a straight guy!! hahaha

Scott

Robcolt23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself as part str8 as I get off to pix of dudes fucking chix and I have good sex with chix from time to time. But I do like cock also.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the "gay/straight percentage" is bullshit. "Gay" and "straight" are classifications, not qualities or elements: it makes no sense to assign a degree or a percentage to them. If you (I don't mean sazbill1, I mean anybody) don't want to characterize people's sexuality by a classification, that's fine; but then it is senseless to attribute a "sexual orientation" to them.

I put down "100% straight" for myself just because I go for women sexually, not for men. That does not mean that I am insensible toward male sexual attributes: I like to see big dicks, especially on nice male bodies. But it's just a matter of seeing: I don't want to have them poked into any orifice of my body or poke my dick into any orifice of another man's body.

If you (again, I mean anybody) want to ask about percentages, you have to ask something like: how would you apportion your sexual excitability toward (a) persons of your own sex versus (b) persons of the opposite sex? If that were the question, I would probably answer something like 20-80 or maybe even 30-70. But the question "How gay/straight/both are you?" is just a confused question.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Straight and gay are only classifications for sexual preference. The terms don't really say anthing about the individual. My brother, who was best man at my wedding, is gay but a super jock - you name the sport and he's into it. Me, I'm straight but a bookworm.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sazbill--
Good question.
I am gay. I guess I selected 80% because I wanted to show that I am open minded and assessible to the the straight men and women on this group.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I put 10 percent because I have been with women before(I have a son) but I prefer men.I can see myself doing the right woman again. When it comes to chicks I am so pickey that at my age I would probably have to pay for it unless I found a daddy huntress.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 41, I have never experimented with a woman, nor have I ever even considered the possibility. I was willing to fuck a small dicked guy to verify my size queen status. At no point in time has it ever occurred to me to kiss a girl or do anything else to verify that I am straight.

I am not confused. Most women who put 100% straight are not confused. Women who put 100% Gay are not confused. Men who put 100% Gay are not confused. We just KNOW.

For the most part I think the men and women here who have various %'s know what it means to them. I do understand your confusion though; I was pretty confuzzled as to what all these %'s meant myself when I first got here.

Men: If you love eating and fucking pussy, sucking tits, have a girlfriend or wife and children; but enjoy having your ass filled with cock, or penetrating another mans ass, sucking cock or being sucked by a man and cannot imagine life without that. You are bi-sexual 50%/50%. It doesn't matter that you have never been in love with a man at that point; it is the inability to live life without anal sex or oral sex with a man that makes you bi-sexual.

That's just my 2 cents.

This has been covered many, many times before:
100% Bullshit

Straight Open Minded

Question About % Gay to Straight

Percentage of gay/straight, how you decide

Sexual Preference Percentages

K

kiwi_in_uk

Does everything come down to sex? I awarded my percentages on the basis of the number of guys/girls I see in the street and I say to myself Hmmm he's nice or she's nice. OR the number of guys/girls I have developed an "admiration" for over time (ie... they might not be the most stunning looking in the world, but then again neither am I)
It's that ability to give you that weird butterfly feeling in your stomach rather than an instant erection that counts. I think straight guys seem to think that being gay is all about cock, but I for one don't fall for guys based on whether or not I think they're going to have a fantastically horsehung todger. I've woken up next to some attractive girls that resemble a bad car accident down below. Doesn't mean they're any less of a catch does it?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there 70/30% bars? Is there a 60/40% Pridemarch near you...

It's nice to acknowledge the shades of grey that occur in all of us especially when it comes to dealing with people who don't assume a particular label, but I am gay to the tip of my toes... whether I find a girl attractive, doesn't neccesarily translate to heterosexual activity.