boypssy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is mostly just a warning against the worst onlyfans I have ever subscribed to. After 20 days of no content and publicly boasting about scamming people on twitter. Receive a post asking for tips and resubs.

Replied with a quote of his scamming boast and received abusive dm and a block for the trouble.

Guys hot but trust me don't waste your money.

Reactions: Tommylpsg

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is mostly just a warning against the worst onlyfans I have ever subscribed to. After 20 days of no content and publicly boasting about scamming people on twitter. Receive a post asking for tips and resubs.

Replied with a quote of his scamming boast and received abusive dm and a block for the trouble.

boypssy

Unfortunately many OF performers can be like this, not all, I hasten to say

I've been scammed and as a result cancelled all my OF subs

I will not resub, as many are getting desperate in the current climate

My advice, cancel and forget about OF

You'll save $'ss and have peace of mind

Sorry to hear about your experience

A lesson, learned

Reactions: comicfan22
F

Ferguson1989

I read this before on another form looking $15 for no content

F

Ferguson1989

boypssy

Unfortunately many OF performers can be like this, not all, I hasten to say

I've been scammed and as a result cancelled all my OF subs

I will not resub, as many are getting desperate in the current climate

My advice, cancel and forget about OF

You'll save $'ss and have peace of mind

Sorry to hear about your experience

A lesson, learned
Great advice I subscribe to 3 guys all are a waste of money only post 1 a month but I was hooked by their 3 months 75% off

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great advice I subscribe to 3 guys all are a waste of money only post 1 a month but I was hooked by their 3 months 75% off

Ferguson1989

They do this to get us hooked, I stopped subbing mid summer, one of the best financial decisions, I've ever made

Sure they are losing income, aren't we all in the current environment

Save your money for yourself and essentials, that's my advice

It works!

F

Ferguson1989

Ferguson1989

They do this to get us hooked, I stopped subbing mid summer, one of the best financial decisions, I've ever made

Sure they are losing income, aren't we all in the current environment

Save your money for yourself and essentials, that's my advice

It works!
I have if only I could get out of Kevin mcdaid he hasn’t posted since April onlyfans won’t do a thing about him my 6 month ends 27th dec

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have if only I could get out of Kevin mcdaid he hasn’t posted since April onlyfans won’t do a thing about him my 6 month ends 27th dec View attachment 25507581

Ferguson1989

You could try reporting him to OF and even Trading Standards
You've paid for a service and not received anything
Sale of goods act!

Hope this helps, BTW, DO NOT PAY

FOR ANYTHING IN ADVANCE!

People rarely deliver the goods or services

Ijustwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact you took the time out during Thanksgiving to create this thread that is defamation to my OF, shows how sad you are as a person.
1) there’s 100% nothing wrong with cashing out and taking a break from OF.
2) I have great content on my OF, 200 subs and counting
3) You got blocked for harassing me in the DM’s, and fail to post your obsessive and stalking comments on my social media.
4) If you knew how to read, I am 100% transparent with everyone on my page, and told all my subs I’m taking a break because I am in the process of moving and don’t have the time to create content, which I’m not even a full time OF account as stated in my bio.

Ijustwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’re literally the only unhappy person! I blocked you on OF which automatically gives you a refund so idk what you’re mad about to be honest. My tweets are JOKES buddy. You’re the one raging all over the internet. You literally made this entire thread to rage get a life loser

Think of this thread as a YELP review for your shitty service and not a personal attack, like a total narcissist. Maybe look into why people are unhappy rather than raging all over the internet.

Ijustwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OF is a social media website, so yes you did comment under my post with harassing comments. You also obviously stalk my Twitter. I already proved myself I’m not scamming, but you seem to not care because your fragile and sensitive self can’t get over the fact I cursed you out and blocked you lol. Again, get a life.

I mean I've never commented on your social media but go off hun. Quote or repost anything I've said I've shown my receipts. Have a good holiday and keep scamming till the money dries up :)

Pic attached our dms...

Ijustwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To everyone else who is curious about this non-situation, this was posted to my onlyfans a week prior to this lunatic creating this thread about me accusing me of “scamming.” I am literally moving, told everyone that is my current situation, and that I will not be posting on OF until AFTER I have moved. Yes, those tweeted screenshots are real, but literally all of my tweets are jokes, so the fact OP is trying to use that as leverage to justify me actually scamming people by taking their money and leaving, is false. I have plenty of great content on my OF even though I barely started. I continue to have subs that renew, and OP is the only subscriber (now blocked by me,) that is mad, because I blocked him.

Attachments

boypssy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanna provide any evidence of the harassing comments too while your at it? Or are blatant lies hard to screencap?

How about you just made something worth subscribing to rather than all this effort defending something you know was so half assed and shitty? If you don't wanna upset subs maybe don't openly boast about your lack of content that they're paying for.

I'm just happy anyone seeing this thread can see for themselves your toxicity. You should go into PR, you handle it all so tactfully.

boypssy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love how the heartfelt excuse came after the twitter post bragging about "cashing out" when you started haemorrhaging subs. You don't need to be sherlock to see through that kind of transparency.

If it were just a joke why did you react so viscously to me requoting you word for word for all your fans to see? Do you not think they'd find it so funny? (Literally the only comment I've ever made and not a single word was my own so I can see how evil and harassing it was for you and your fragile and sensitive self)

Anyway goodbye wasted enough time with you. Hopefully this is a nice little life lesson about learning to think before you speak but somehow I doubt it.

ladygoo415

1st Like
Media
i mean $15 is a lot and if it's going to be ppv stuff mostly, i dont know how to feel. I mean i understand he needs to make his money but at the same time, is it worth subbing just to get 3-4 seconds of content. but im sure and hopeful that he does collabs and makes longer videos in the future too, those will be amazing :). the same applies to nickasfrick on twitter lol

Ijustwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I show enough with regular subscription to get you off, I promise. I have vids minutes long for regular subscription showing full nudity. My PPV videos are more professional and lengthy, and will include collaborations once covid slows down. My vids are definitely not short 3-4 second clips :) would love to give you a free trial to check it out in exchange for honest feedback in this thread ❤️ I feel OP is very biased and his “review” does not mirror my Only Fans. Send me a DM

i mean $15 is a lot and if it's going to be ppv stuff mostly, i dont know how to feel. I mean i understand he needs to make his money but at the same time, is it worth subbing just to get 3-4 seconds of content. but im sure and hopeful that he does collabs and makes longer videos in the future too, those will be amazing :). the same applies to nickasfrick on twitter lol

D

deleted718765

Please update us with the feedback. I've been on the fence about subscribing

laxbby200

Experimental Member
Media
You guys should know not to subscribe to his OF. He literally posts the same 3 pictures promoting his only fans in like 2 to 3 week intervals.

I'm not body shaming, but his ass is fake and it's incredibly annoying how he tries to come across as "caring" or "woke" just be straightforward about you trying to make money off it. Don't complain about how Asians are fetishized and then literally fetisize yourself for $$$ calling your OF orienthole... Joke or not it takes away the legitimacy of him.

I don't like when people try to act non-chalant about scamming people.

Reactions: zbiz66 and Myloko