Origin of your nick

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My quandary to come up with a nick resulted in my selecting three letters: "R..O..and Y" from my real name and adding a "s" to stake a claim to the possession that first lured me to LPSG. Okay, far fetched, but I'm stuck with it!:redface:

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been known for many years as clipped at work, It started out that had to get cut and somehow one of my work mates found out about it and from that time they give me the nick of clipped, one would yell it out and everyone would snicker, even the ladies, of course after inquiring about it.

guess the nite singned on here was boned as usaul when on chat and being a dad and was 39 at the time

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire is my changed forename, I changed it to Claire when I turned 18. And Talon was my callsign in flight school, and later the skip name of the first plane I flew.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My dad was a drunk. His derisive name for me (he was mean to everybody) was Peckerhead. Cousins picked up on it and by the time I was 6 or 7 it they had shortened it to Pecker.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a inquizative person :thinking: :scratchchin: like to know what makes people tick and think,what their sexual experiences and intersts are etc :tounge-in-cheek: . And thought it make a gr8 convercation starter.:yup:

AnonymousToast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way back in 8th grade, I wanted to start and front a hardcore metal band, and call it 'Serrated' (in the vein of Disturbed, etc.). So to spread the word about the band, I used that as my account name for absolutely everything. Games.com, email, AIM, online games. Anything that required a login.

Cut to 12th grade. My parents realize that I like the internet, and my dad pops in to see what I'm doing online at random times. Once he sees me playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory under the name Serrated. He doesn't care about the blood, guns, gibbed enemies, explosions, or Nazis. He cares about the fact that I have named myself after an adjective to describe a blade. He gives me an ultimatum: change the name or no more internet.

To appease him, I tried to go with something humorous, yet with an air of dullness. GameSpy's name generator helped me with this one. I just kept using it and using it until I found parts of names that I liked. The two I really got a kick out of were "BleedingToast" and "AnonymousDoorknob". So I combined them: thus giving rise to the man, the myth, the murder, the monster:

AnonymousToast

</wall o' text>

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
Turd, baby, tuuuurrrddd ... and "sometimes its meaning fits ..."
But you're sweet, Stronzo. Real sweet. :biggrin1:

YOU FIEND!

(But you missed the best one... "asshole"!!:smile: )

I fully expected one of our Italian members to "out" me but ohhhhh nooooooooo it's our "Spanish" amigo senor rubirosa.

For shame!!:biggrin1: :cool:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's not everyone's 'cup 'of tea', so I was nervous about advertising it, but since you ask: Riven (an in 'riven in twain') = bifurcated glans, or split cockhead. 650 refers to my pre pe size of 6"X5". There ya go! :smile:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks GoneA and thanks senor rubirosa for getting me to this thread. Well, I have a Jeep Wrangler and for some reason gay men under the age of 35 refer to themselves as 'boi' hence, jeepwranglerboi. :biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tenacious D ("The greatest band in the world") song...Wonderboy:

High above the mucky-muck, castle made of clouds,
There sits Wonderboy, sitting oh so proudly.
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck.
Yeah, yeah.
Wonderboy, what is the secret of your powers?
Wonderboy, won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck man?

Etc etc, Tenacious D rock my socks off hehe. Jack Black is in the band! It's a two piece, the other member is Kyle Gaas, maybe you've heard of him? He's an actor...plays mean guitar too...