Origin of your nick

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 20 I met this sweet (but dumb) guy who gave me my first and only nickname: Bucko. For a long time it was a private joke I shared with my sister and a very few close friends, and when I started out online, I used it for email addys and such.

When I first signed on to LPSG, Bucko had already been taken, so I added a second B. People who know me well know why :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just trying to come up with a nick that described me but didn't describe me TOO much (for privacy reasons). I actually came up with my nick, then SensualGoth added something to it that made it more descriptive of the original intention of the name, and still without giving away my identity.

whatireallywant isabigone.

She added the "isabigone", but I meant the name "whatireallywant" to refer to wanting a well endowed man in my life.

WayToDance

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been a huge Nine Inch Nails fan sense I was a teen so I just decided to name myself after one of there songs. I also thinks the name gives a good deprecation of most humans=none of us are perfect. We are all somewhat damaged.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I had a love of Martial arts and the term Ronin refers to A Samurai with no master, Originally not a good thing to be in Feudal Japan, Now it refers to independence and individuality. The 001 is something from Star Trek. The Earth Taran star system is known as Sector 001

So Earth Samurai

Reactions: RJ5on1

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My buddy was doing the "viewing" portion of a urinalysis that I had to partake of. So I had to make it funny the whole time and dubbed him the "Ding a Ling King". Then I found this site, literally, moments after and decided that "Ding a Ling King" Sounded too much like I wanted to see a lot of ding a ling so I just through the king in front of the name and called it good.

Shakarican34

Experimental Member
Media
Hayward, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just trying to come up with a nick that described me but didn't describe me TOO much (for privacy reasons). I actually came up with my nick, then SensualGoth added something to it that made it more descriptive of the original intention of the name, and still without giving away my identity.

whatireallywant isabigone.

She added the "isabigone", but I meant the name "whatireallywant" to refer to wanting a well endowed man in my life.
I'm coo how u doing

D

deleted3995701

Xolah, to be specific; The first Xolah from when the internet was new. Stemmed from me having mental health and addiction issues and seeing myself as some sort of fallen angel. Not literally mind you. I was in and out of active psychosis as I tried to hold myself to an acceptable public standard and be 'good' while my brain was helping me make tons of decisions that went counter to 'good'

Fallen Angels have Halos and I'm an ex Angel...Halo X? Nah to obvious....Xolah!

And so began the immense stupidity of me being on the internet.

Reactions: Kazimir

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's from a concept in lucid dreaming called "dream bridging" where, once adept enough in lucid dreaming, the journeys in your dreams become inseparable from the journeys in your waking life. They tell same story, always picking up where the other leaves off. Too mystical for lpsg?

Kazimir

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kazimír is an obscure Czech name I read in a book once. It means "preacher of peace." I used this name on occasion when I lived in Czechia. Just liked the ring of it. Plus, I was often the guy trying to talk people down from fights, so it seemed to fit...

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My softball uniform number has always been 99. After one very productive tournament where everything clicked for me a fellow teammate started calling me rbi. It just so happens that those initials while indicating runs batted in, also coincide with my first and last name initials. Just put everything together and started using rbi99 for just about everything.