Origins Of Fear

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is a sort of a piggyback to one that appears in "Women's Issues" about fears of female sexuality and sexual freedom. Violence unfortunately becomes an inherent part of that discussion and it becomes real obvious real quick any real discussion about it is going to fall apart should it not curry the appropriate favors...
But that doesnt change the fact that it is primarily men's fears and opinions on the sexuality of women that motivates these more extreme acts, so there's a pretty good motive to figure out exactly what these fears are so that they can be dissuaded, dismissed or dispelled appropriately.
I dont want this to turn into a woman bash thing, i just want to lay out a space where straight men(presumably interested in or involved exclusively with women) can honestly speak about their fears, concerns, or observations about women's sexuality that cant be policed as directly or publicly. Ill contribute later but im interested in what a few others would be willing to share 1st

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read this post several times & I have no idea wtf I'm supposed to be fearful of.
Human beings are sexual.
Women are human beings.
Therefore: women are sexual beings.
Why would I be afraid of that?
I don't get your point.
Is it that women expressing their sexuality makes you feel insecure/intimidated?
I don't get it.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the only fear i have nowadays with women's sexuality is that they're more forward in giving it away and therefore are more aware or more prone to yell "rape" when things don't go exactly as they planned or sometimes if things don't go at all. too many stories of women regretting it in the morning and calling it rape, or a women being turned down for sex and yelling rape out of spite, or worse yet, a women just yelling rape for the hell of it to destroy a man's reputation.

i do feel for the young men in this day and age. even now, i'm always weary about fucking another lady without asking her if it's okay at least a couple of times. it's sad that we have to do this but welcome to life in 2020.

Reactions: Gj816

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn’t found a question here but since there is mega thread on wi this could become shitposting really fast since woman can’t answer here.
The fear of female sexuality

@Sagittarius84 Are you afraid of women sexuality? You know that granny and mom didn’t order on Paris.

Sorry I think I ruined your lecture.

D

deleted1547822

Umm, that thread is 10 years old, and all over the place. What specifically are you talking about with “fear” of female sexuality? And how is violence inherently part of that discussion?

You seem to have something particular in mind, but honestly I don’t feel like sorting through that thread and guessing what you are talking about.

If you’ve got a question to ask, ask it. There’s no question in your OP, and you look to be trying to find a “safe space” to vent about the other thread.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
too many stories of women regretting it in the morning and calling it rape, or a women being turned down for sex and yelling rape out of spite, or worse yet, a women just yelling rape for the hell of it to destroy a man's reputation.

I was going to respond to this post with an image of a giant bucket of shit but then I realized you aren't worth the effort of finding that image.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would any guy secure in his own sexuality and respect women as human beings be fearful of their expressing themselves sexually? I have no idea what you are implying.

The only men who fear women's sexuality to the point they commit violent acts are Incels so while only they can answer whatever your question is, I hazard to guess their reasoning would be they are simply angry losers.

So perhaps you should start contributing your story or reasoning why you feel this is so, because it seems to me you've sort of backed yourself into a corner here.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to respond to this post with an image of a giant bucket of shit but then I realized you aren't worth the effort of finding that image.
Exactly. Sure it happens, happened to a guy I knew growing up. For every false accusation there are, at minimum, hundreds, if not thousands of legitimate accusations. This is as absurd as the people yelling “ALL lives matter”.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only thing I fear about female sexuality is that she might say no, not tonight. Otherwise women like men are sexual creatures. They have needs and desires the same as we do. Treat them as equals. With respect and decency.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok , so before i dive deep Ill say this...shortly, because i really am trying to avoid a shitshow here...Its interesting how on board with the concept of men being fearful of womens sexuality and how that expresses itself in violence, shaming, and misogyny when a woman brings it up, but it's somehow an inconceivable concept when a man asks other men to perhaps be a little introspective in a space designed to not be so confrontational..
So if that be the case and you have no fears of women's sexuality, then move on...No insecurities that may be translatable to being somewhat fearful of what women are or have to offer, beautiful..then go on living great...
Thank you to the couple of people that bothered to answer honestly...Ill get to y'all in a sec

As for me, no I have no fear of female sexuality...I wouldnt say that was always the case, but a little growth and maturity helped me to realize my "fears" lied more in my opinion about myself(as well as how i was received) than anything actually to fear...but I also recognize a fortuitous late blooming (that attracted women's attention steadily) played a major part in helping me to get over my fears/insecurities.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only fear i have nowadays with women's sexuality is that they're more forward in giving it away and therefore are more aware or more prone to yell "rape" when things don't go exactly as they planned or sometimes if things don't go at all. too many stories of women regretting it in the morning and calling it rape, or a women being turned down for sex and yelling rape out of spite, or worse yet, a women just yelling rape for the hell of it to destroy a man's reputation.

i do feel for the young men in this day and age. even now, i'm always weary about fucking another lady without asking her if it's okay at least a couple of times. it's sad that we have to do this but welcome to life in 2020.
So let me 1st preface...when it comes to all out rape accusations, i tend to believe women period...and I also happen to feel if you're not going about it in a creepy or rapey way that even the rare false accusation can be easily dispelled with little to no permanent consequence.....
But i ll take your concern in a more general way...it seems you fear or have concerns that interactions that you perceive as favorable or benign can be misconstrued unfairly as predatory, is that it?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I fear about female sexuality is that she might say no, not tonight. Otherwise women like men are sexual creatures. They have needs and desires the same as we do. Treat them as equals. With respect and decency.
Is this sarcasm? I only ask because i think you touched on a very legitimate common male concern but the tone suggests a bit of jest.

D

deleted1547822

Ok , so before i dive deep Ill say this...shortly, because i really am trying to avoid a shitshow here...Its interesting how on board with the concept of men being fearful of womens sexuality and how that expresses itself in violence, shaming, and misogyny when a woman brings it up, but it's somehow an inconceivable concept when a man asks other men to perhaps be a little introspective in a space designed to not be so confrontational..
So if that be the case and you have no fears of women's sexuality, then move on...No insecurities that may be translatable to being somewhat fearful of what women are or have to offer, beautiful..then go on living great...
Thank you to the couple of people that bothered to answer honestly...Ill get to y'all in a sec

As for me, no I have no fear of female sexuality...I wouldnt say that was always the case, but a little growth and maturity helped me to realize my "fears" lied more in my opinion about myself(as well as how i was received) than anything actually to fear...but I also recognize a fortuitous late blooming (that attracted women's attention steadily) played a major part in helping me to get over my fears/insecurities.

And again, you pose no question.

Look, you've brought this in here with the assumptions that: 1. We bothered to go decipher that thread and figure out the topic. and 2. We have some idea of what your point (which should be a question) is.

How about a thesis? How about supporting points? How about not just continuing a different thread here, and assigning motive to people who have no fucking idea what you're on about?

Reactions: rtg and Hatt_101