Orlando/Ft Lauderdale FL

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by DC_DEEP, Jan 27, 2006.

1. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I am going to a chemistry conference in Orlando, and will be there March 11 - 15 and staying in a hotel on International Drive... driving down to Ft Lauderdale on March 16, then back to Orlando on the 19th for the flight home. Any members interested in meeting up for a beverage and conversation (or whatever...)?

2. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

Wish I could.

My bf & I had a great time in Ft. Lauderdale last year for New Year's, staying with a college buddy of mine whose house is like gay party central for Wilton Manors. (That's the town that borders Ft. Lauderdale just to the north, and is pretty much the gay ghetto of the area.)

Have fun!

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

4. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Not above shamelessly padding your post count, I see.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You don't really need to be an ass... why do you bother to post? If you are not interested in meeting the obviously the thread was not intended for you.

6. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey DC, do you have a place to stay yet? Or would you like some suggestions?

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'm not sure if the other half made the reservations yet, or not. I did a couple of searches online, checked reviews, and gave him a list. However, if you have any suggestions for places that aren't roach factories or crack houses, and are less than $150 per night, that would be great! LOL Now, how about some suggestions on a few things to do in the evenings? Good places to hang out?

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Try Priceline, I've never wound up with a hotel through them that I've been dissatisfied with.. even the 1 or 2 star places. But it pays to shop around some. and with priceline.. give your ideal setup first, low ball it, then work your way up from there changing one option at a time. My plans for my spring break include staying at my uncle's place in Jacksonville, the Radisson Hotel Key West (through Hotel-Guides.us) @ $215/night :p, the Fairfield Miami Beach (through Priceline) @ $65/night, and the Surfside Inn on Daytona Beach (through hotels.com) @ $62.00/night.

Draft saved Draft deleted