Orlando/Ft Lauderdale FL

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am going to a chemistry conference in Orlando, and will be there March 11 - 15 and staying in a hotel on International Drive... driving down to Ft Lauderdale on March 16, then back to Orlando on the 19th for the flight home. Any members interested in meeting up for a beverage and conversation (or whatever...)?

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wish I could.

My bf & I had a great time in Ft. Lauderdale last year for New Year's, staying with a college buddy of mine whose house is like gay party central for Wilton Manors. (That's the town that borders Ft. Lauderdale just to the north, and is pretty much the gay ghetto of the area.)

Have fun!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TopDudeFtl said:
Hey DC, do you have a place to stay yet? Or would you like some suggestions?
I'm not sure if the other half made the reservations yet, or not. I did a couple of searches online, checked reviews, and gave him a list. However, if you have any suggestions for places that aren't roach factories or crack houses, and are less than $150 per night, that would be great! LOL Now, how about some suggestions on a few things to do in the evenings? Good places to hang out?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
I'm not sure if the other half made the reservations yet, or not. I did a couple of searches online, checked reviews, and gave him a list. However, if you have any suggestions for places that aren't roach factories or crack houses, and are less than $150 per night, that would be great! LOL Now, how about some suggestions on a few things to do in the evenings? Good places to hang out?

Try Priceline, I've never wound up with a hotel through them that I've been dissatisfied with.. even the 1 or 2 star places. But it pays to shop around some. and with priceline.. give your ideal setup first, low ball it, then work your way up from there changing one option at a time. My plans for my spring break include staying at my uncle's place in Jacksonville, the Radisson Hotel Key West (through Hotel-Guides.us) @ $215/night :p, the Fairfield Miami Beach (through Priceline) @ $65/night, and the Surfside Inn on Daytona Beach (through hotels.com) @ $62.00/night.