Orlando relocation

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I may be relocating to Orlando, FL after living in the Czech Republic the last 15 years. It's a bit scary to say the least so before I accept this entry position job (with good future upside) I'd like to get some opinions about Orlando. Where to live? How to meet new people? Current crime statistics? Overall opinions good or bad are appreciated.

Thanks

guy_mco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dude I live in Orlando. If you want to chat about this send me a message and I will be happy to talk. Couple of questions, who are you going to work with and how old are you?

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I liked Orlando the times I was there. My sister moved there in 2003 and is very happy there with her family, she doesn't complain about crime or anything, must be good there.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Orlando is becoming a strong possibility for me as well when it comes time for grad school in a couple of years. I don't know much about the city. I'm more interested in the climate change from NY and the program offered by UCF. From there, I'll be able to explore on my own and find where I'd want to settle. Hey, when you get there, tell me all about it. My contact info is in my profile.
:)