Orlando relocation

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_thickjohnny, Jan 28, 2010.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I may be relocating to Orlando, FL after living in the Czech Republic the last 15 years. It's a bit scary to say the least so before I accept this entry position job (with good future upside) I'd like to get some opinions about Orlando. Where to live? How to meet new people? Current crime statistics? Overall opinions good or bad are appreciated.

Thanks

2. guy_mco

guy_mco New Member

Hey dude I live in Orlando. If you want to chat about this send me a message and I will be happy to talk. Couple of questions, who are you going to work with and how old are you?

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

good luck from a south Floridian.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Oh, what a relief. From the title, I thought they were moving the city. Stupid me. I'd play hell finding it if they moved it, ass that I am.

5. Pauligan

Pauligan New Member

I liked Orlando the times I was there. My sister moved there in 2003 and is very happy there with her family, she doesn't complain about crime or anything, must be good there.

6. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    Orlando is becoming a strong possibility for me as well when it comes time for grad school in a couple of years. I don't know much about the city. I'm more interested in the climate change from NY and the program offered by UCF. From there, I'll be able to explore on my own and find where I'd want to settle. Hey, when you get there, tell me all about it. My contact info is in my profile.
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted