Osama Bin Laden

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are the funniest three opening posts I have seen in a long time. It reads like a standup comedian's joke.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bin Laden's a cunt for sure but look at the statistics, Bush has actually killed more people.

Hail the McOil burger and good old friendly fire.

With statments like "The trouble with the french, is they have no word for entrepreneur." It clear why the world hates Bush, though I wonder how many Americans know why Afganistan hate the US?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With statments like "The trouble with the french, is they have no word for entrepreneur." It clear why the world hates Bush, though I wonder how many Americans know why Afganistan hate the US?

The fault lies with the Americans who voted Bush--not once but twice. I voted for Al Gore and John Kerry in their respective Presidential elections.

Bush had some remarkable sayings, didn't he? I am sure he will say more and do more crazy shit in the future. Bush doesn't even write his own speeches. :rolleyes:

As far as the number of Americans knowing why Afghanistanians hate the US...I think they wouldn't even care. I can say that there are plenty of people that hate the US for a number of reasons. I could list a bunch of reasons why.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
No one can find Osama.
Sort of like how Osama can't find his dick when
he goes looking for it in his pants.
They called him Osama bin Tiny in high school.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I say check Oscar Wyatt's mansion in Houston, Allington. He is either in the guest suite or is the major domo at the mansion. And with Oscar now in federal prison, Lynn Wyatt might need some company.

D

deleted32404

Man, I've totally misread this whole discussion. I thought you all were talking about OBAMA, not Osama. I get so confused sometimes....