Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was just surfing... *hehe* And found this:

oscar2kc.jpg

Anyone has any other pictures of him "all natural"?? I think I saw one before, with his actual dick showing..... I forgot where, I want to see it again!!

------------------------

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never seen anyone in college boxing weigh-in nude. Of course, the rules are a little more lax, but if it was an issue, guys would usually strip down to these ultra small and thin shorts that weigh like an ounce. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most pro boxers don't weigh in nude either, haha.

If you've ever been to a boxing match, you know the lengths that people go to in order to shed weight. Oscar in particular is known for packing on an extra fifteen pounds the day after the weigh in.

I don't know how the pros do it. It hurts bad enough when you're wearing 12 ounce gloves and headgear, haha.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The first pic is real - note the guy holding a black sheet up in front of the boxer - and the crotch is blacked out.

The second pic, though is a fake. I copied it off another site and enlarged it 300% and could easily see that the photoshopper had difficulty with the scale bar in front of the cock.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the photoshopped fake, is that really even Oscar's face? Looks like Cassius Clay to me... Oscar is a hot hot hot little man, though.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before the advent of intense media coverage and such, boxers weighed in nude. It was common, until the press became part of the weigh in process. I have been to a pro weigh in or two, where the boxers did jump on the scales au' natural.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KinkGuy said:
Before the advent of intense media coverage and such, boxers weighed in nude. It was common, until the press became part of the weigh in process. I have been to a pro weigh in or two, where the boxers did jump on the scales au' natural.
Well, unless he's got a lead butt plug, that's the only way to ensure they don't cheat on their weight catagories. Of course they used to weigh in nude.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Well, unless he's got a lead butt plug, that's the only way to ensure they don't cheat on their weight catagories. Of course they used to weigh in nude.
I'm not entirely sure you understand the purpose of the weigh-ins . . .

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Oscar is hot. The red pubes in the cock pic are a dead giveaway as well as the legs that are a completely different skin tone. That aside, the years I was in Vegas I saw him many times and only once was he not falling down drunk. I'd still fuck him though. Sober he's a total bore.

Pappy

Media
DC_DEEP said:
In the photoshopped fake, is that really even Oscar's face? Looks like Cassius Clay to me... Oscar is a hot hot hot little man, though.

While Cassius Clay was light skinned, I don't think he was ever that white. Check out the "tan lines" they're too white even for a light skinned black and the rest of the body is too "golden" to be the black man from Louisville Kentucky.

Some may know Cassius Clay better as Muhammad Ali .

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The photo where the towel dropped is real. The story behind why he decided to go nude was that he was having a hard time getting down to weight, because i think he dropped a weight class for the fight. So he didnt want any kind of extra weight, including the one ounce underwear or really tiny ones. he couldnt afford to no make weight. Some dumbass decided it would be funny to yank the towel down alil bit.

Reactions: Slam91 and joeste09