Oscar de la Hoya Nude

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm showing my total ignorance of boxing by asking this question but here goes: is it usual for boxers to be weighed in the nude? or is this pic a fake?

Proof that some boxers do have to weigh in nude to make the require weight.

http://www.youtube.com/v/iUYMJScyv4w

it's not required but to get the most accurate measurement, yes, a wrestler should be completely nude when he weighs in. he should also make sure he doesn't have to go to the restroom when he does.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's an old rule to weigh in nude! When Men were Men and so were the boys. Young people today have such a problem with nudity!Big fucking deal someones going to see your wanker,you wanker

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's an old rule to weigh in nude! When Men were Men and so were the boys. Young people today have such a problem with nudity!Big fucking deal someones going to see your wanker,you wanker

do you understand why that is?
when men where men, there wasnt an internet, and i doubt they let cameras in while they were getting weighed naked.. so they never had to give a thought about a bunch of gay guys drooling over a pic of them showing their shriveled dick in a cold room. or even worse.. a bunch of girls laughing at it. young people.. hell.. everyone with sense today has to "have such a problem with nudity" because these days the social boundries of privacy are being torn away... everyone thinks everything is everyones business. like back in the 30-40s.. none of the reporters of the time would show FDR in a wheelchair... you think that would happen today?? no.. today we have reporters so intent on every moment of someones life that theyll force them into a high-speed chase, and then after they crash and are lying in the wreckage dying.. take pictures of that!
but then you probably wont understand it mr LPSG website member.. lol
you probably feel like you have enough dick for the whole world. pah!

THNIN

Experimental Member
Media
I used to wrestle, and also have done some amateur boxing as well as professional mma. It is not "standard practice" so to speak in any of these sports to weigh in nude, but it happens very commonly when a guy is very close. Typically they'll weigh in in shorts, and if they don't quite make it they'll drop trou and get it done.

And severe cutting is very common in all these sports...I've dropped 15lbs in a few days on many occasions.

Oh, and its also been rumored for years that Oscar is gay, to the point where most boxing insiders take it as truth. He stays closeted to remain marketable to the demographic that nets him the crazy paydays.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember this incident very well and, while I doubt the authenticity of the photo with the red pubes, I definitely remember the stir Oscar created when he weighed in in the nude. I particularly remember a female sportscaster swooning and implying that Oscar's size would intimidate his opponent.

Reactions: joeste09

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Those are hilarious, bizarre and sexy all at the same time.:eek::biggrin: Of course, he says that they're photoshopped.:rolleyes:

I remember the naked weigh-in he did, because they had it on ESPN's Sportscenter at the time, and they put a blue dot over his pelvic area when one of the guys holding the sheet lowered his side a little. Who knows what their camera really captured though.

Reactions: joeste09