Oscar Pistorius

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay doods, I have seen every episode of Medical Detectives so I feel qualified to say that:

4 shots is to kill but is not 'overkill' which you generally see with a crime of passion. Furthermore, crimes of passion are generally up close killings; stabbings, strangulings, beatings, etc. So if it is not a crime of passion we can only assume it is premeditated, calculated murder free from passion.

He knows what his girlfriend looks like so would be hard to mistake her for an intruder as he has initially said.

Plus depending on her whereabouts cops can assess if she may have tried to break in early in the morning. eg if she had been out at a club just before the attack, told people she was going to 'surprise' Oscar, etc.

Don't know many burglars who would lock themselves in the toilet and surely you could just leave them there, ring the police and the police can take them away.

Assuming this is a proper investigation, police can look at bullet trajectory and gunpowder residue to find out where the shots were fired from and how close the gun was to the victim.

Personally I think he is guilty of murder.

Having read about the bat:

Second possibility is he beat her first, maybe in a crime of passion. Then shot her to make it try to fit with the intruder story, then made up the intruder story. He has a friend who says Oscar told him Reeva had been shot but does not mention any beating or head injury so seems likely the beating did occur first. Blunt force trauma to the head, as they say.

Last edited:

Trimmah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Bull, I think it would be fair to ask you to use the phrase,"in my opinion" you, sir, do not have the authority to speak for anyone but yourself. To say theat "most of society" or "most people" is just plain ignorant as is your comments about amputees also.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now it appears that a cricket bat was also involved in the murder.

Yes, I read about the bloody bat and also that Reeva's head had been smashed. Very, very sad.

WHAT?? i've not read of the bat yet. i guess i need to check out my news bookmarks! it really just gets more tragic and darker as time is going by. (and i, too, am now leaning towards a premeditated murder rather than a heat-of-passion crime).

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the article I read, not sure how reliable any of this info is but it really doesn't sound good...

Oscar Pistorius case: bloodied cricket bat is key evidence, paper claims

thanks maryland!

jesus, that is horrifying. i can't get over how kind her father seemed to be toward the killer. a very gracious man indeed. better than i'd be, that's for sure. and did you read what his father said? now, he sounds like an ass while making the LAMEST excuse i've ever heard for his son...something about a 'sportsman' going on instinct (because of the nature of his profession) to shoot first and ask questions later. really? bullshit.

Last edited:

OsirisRa32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK rewind for a second...there was no bloodied bat....he owned a machine gun, hand gun, and cricket bat for defense and all three weapons were located in and around his master bedroom/bathroom suite in his house.

Premeditated murder carries a life in prison sentence in S. Africa....as of now thats what they are charging him with. I would like to think we all can be patient and wait for more ACTUAL facts to be released as just about every newspaper/news source the world over right now are all reporting conflicting stories.

I also pray that the criminal justice system works in S. Africa the way it does in the United States and that you are innocent until proven guilty. I also hope that this entire turn of events is just a very very bad accident.

And PS....holy crap he has a major trouser snake...that previous video and pic post shows it perfectly....

Windhoek

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in Johannesburg at the moment and must admit the media is having a field day , everyday the plot thickens , today it was he accidentally shot his gun in a restaurant , Reeva read got sms / text from another girl and confronted Oscar and was about to leave him when he shot her in the bedroom. Some stories has a cricket bat if this was anywhere else in the world it could be considered a miss trail. If Oscar don't get bail seriously he is better of dead than being in a South African Prison.

jd0198

Experimental Member
Media
Please lets save the liberal bullsh*t for some other source of tilted information and just stick to the subject and facts of the case. If you want to comment and spin on your agenda there are 1000's of sites you can visit, try Huffington, Gloria Alred, or something in San Francisco. Don't ruin this site

Yes!

It's hard to say whether he knew it was her and killed her (altho, if he'd trapped a burglar in the toilet part of the bathroom, why not just call the cops?), or if he genuinely thought it was a burglar. Guess we should leave it to the judge after seeing the evidence.

Tbh - it would be interesting to see what the defence/prosecution REALLY thought from an unbiased perspective, if they didn't have to just present the most powerful case possible for their clients, rather than aiming to find the truth.

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, and when all the guns are taken from us and the government and the criminals are the only ones left with guns, where does that put us?

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please lets save the liberal bullsh*t for some other source of tilted information and just stick to the subject and facts of the case. If you want to comment and spin on your agenda there are 1000's of sites you can visit, try Huffington, Gloria Alred, or something in San Francisco. Don't ruin this site

or you can comment here the same way you do with your conservative shit?

you don't dictate a thing lol, let the thread run its course.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, and when all the guns are taken from us and the government and the criminals are the only ones left with guns, where does that put us?

SURELY YOU'LL BE SAFER KNOWING THAT NUTTERS WON'T BE ABLE TO GET GUNS! Especially those semi-automatic ones?