Other countries...

Ocsi: Hi!

I write from Hungary, Europe.

Firstly apologize to my bad English. I ask the LPSG member, what do You think about the country location of the World is hang together with the 'endowment size'?

In my country was a FHM magazin ask for the men about penis size.
The average is 17 cm (6,6"), but some respective experts sceptic with this.

And an other question: what the mean the word next the size count: "cut"?
May be "circumcision"?

Have a nice day for all!

Öcsi (in English: little brother)
^_^

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Hi!

Yes, Cut means circumsition. It's easier to spell that way!

Average penis size is pretty hard to determine in different countries, but the poll sounds a bit on the "large" size.

Welcome to LPSG!

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Hi öcsi, and welcome. Your English is quite understandable. It must be especially difficult to learn when your native language is not Indo-European.

We've talked about size differences between countries before, but without coming to much of a conclusion. I think the experts are right to be sceptical about that survey. Surveys in which men are asked their size always give bigger numbers than surveys in which men have their size measured for them. As well, small guys are less likely to enter magazine surveys.

You guessed right: "cut" means "circumcised".

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Csokolom!

En Amerikoi vodjok. Forgive the terrible spelling. (My wife is Magyar -- and that's about it for my Magyarol).

I agree that 6.6" average is something to be skeptical of. Unless Hungarian men are larger than most. And based on seeing my wife's brother (average) and her father (small), I doubt it. But who knows?

Some people believe certain ethnicities are bigger, but many get nervous when someone suggests that other ethnicities run smaller. In the long run, I guess it doesn't make much difference, whether it's true or not.

Jo napat kivanunk, Öcsi!

B)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello, Öcsi.

Good to have more memebers from around the world.

6.6" sounds a little high for "average" although an ex of mine was half Yugoslavian and half English. I always supected he got his huge endowment from the Yugoslavian side, but I'm just guessing. :)

paulinparis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As an American who has lived in Paris for a LONG time, I am fascinated by all of the subtle differences that exist between cultures in relation to penises. For example, I always found it odd that in the French language, there is no way to say that X has a "big dick." Instead, we say, X has a "thick" (literally, "fat") "dick."

My initial interpretation was that language simply reflected an aesthetic preference of French men (and probably women as well) to be more impressed by the girth of a man's member than his length. As someone who is 8.5 x 6; i.e., more long than thick, I was always a bit surprised when my lovers would ooh and ah about my girth, but not comment very much on my length.

How do you explain this? Might it reflect a "gynocentric" view of the penis in which a woman often finds a very thick penis to be extremely pleausurable (and thus a good thing) but a very long penis to be painful (and thus a bad thing)?

Over the years, I have evolved yet another interpretation: while I always try to avoid ethnic profiling and stereotyping, my experience is that while there is considerable variety in the girth of the French penis (ranging from the pencil to the beer can), it is extremely rare to find a French man with a way-above-average penis in terms of length. 8 inches is about the longest I have EVER seen in this country. On the basis of the above, it would seem that French women and men may focus their attention on GIRTH because that is where the variety lies. They tend to ignore length because significant variations in length are pretty much unknown to them.

What do our arm chair sociologists think?

BlindEarth80:
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 3 2004, 10:31 AM
[A]n ex of mine was half Yugoslavian and half English. I always supected he got his huge endowment from the Yugoslavian side, but I'm just guessing. :)
Hmm, I'm also half Yugoslavian. Never really gave much thought to nationality being related to endowment, especially since I've never heard this about Eastern Europe. We've had all the different stereotypes refuted (the African Monster-Cock, the Irish Inch, etc.), but maybe certain genetic traits can be assisted or hindered by ethnicity.

Ocsi: Jó reggelt kívánok! (Good morning, everyone!)

HUNGary, HUNGry.... Very funny! :)
There is also an other (boring) joke: I'm a hungry hungarian... Hahaha...

I really happy to found this forum. I don't know any other like this.
Here is a new question for You:
My girlfirend (what a surprise) come from Yugoslavia. She is 28 y/o and
she have a beautiful child. Because this I think her pussy will bigger then
average. I missed. She have pain when we make love hardy and call it
"hara-kiri". It's not too funny for me, and her tight pussy make me quick
to the border of ejaculate. (Am I say it good?)

Please tell some opinion, and say if I make horny-mistake in English!

Thank You! Köszönöm!

Öcsi

Ocsi: Oh, I forgot an other question:

what the mean of (penis?) shower / grower ? I don't understand.

Thanks!

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does the chicks and the dudes on this web site think of Canadians.....and have you been with them....

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've lusted over a couple Canadians (they were twins) but never been with one....hell, and I even live about an hour south of the Canadian border now!

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by BlindEarth80+Aug 3 2004, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlindEarth80 @ Aug 3 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Aug 3 2004, 10:31 AM
[A]n ex of mine was half Yugoslavian and half English. I always supected he got his huge endowment from the Yugoslavian side, but I&#39;m just guessing. :)
Hmm, I&#39;m also half Yugoslavian. Never really gave much thought to nationality being related to endowment, especially since I&#39;ve never heard this about Eastern Europe. We&#39;ve had all the different stereotypes refuted (the African Monster-Cock, the Irish Inch, etc.), but maybe certain genetic traits can be assisted or hindered by ethnicity. [/b][/quote]
Well, the only reason I speculate at all is because after having 2 ex&#39;s that are Czech, the (half) Yugoslavian, and a Hungarian that are all very well hung, it just seemed like a plausible trend -- one that I hope continues LOL

:)

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo Texassgirl.....that is cool you must not live that far from me. i am about 15min from the Niagara border.....i could be better then twins. lol

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
killer,

what do i think of canadians? well when i travel to other countries theses days i wish i had a canadian passport that&#39;s for sure&#33;

bbb