other dad's out there with huge cocks...

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rippedmuscledad, do you get like all the attention at the nudist place where you live, i mean that thing is huge? is anyone else there hung?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't mean to go off track, but I'm a well-hung son of a well-hung dad. I never saw my dad fully erect, but he's hung and proud. He was known as the "big-dicked truck driver" in his day.

I believe there is very strong genetic component to the size of a man's dick. The men in my dad's family are known to have big dicks (huge girth, to be specific). That's most likely how I ended up with mine.

If I have a son someday, there's a strong chance he'll have a bull dick like dad:wink:.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
rippedmuscledad said:
Nudist dad here, horsecock....... 2 sons.... size run in your family?:cool:

Your pictures are quite hot, and I can see how a father would have a sense of pride in passing down "desirable attributes" to his sons. I am intrigued by your posts, however.

The pictures are only available to registered users, so you are somewhat protected from your family and/or friends spotting you on a BB. Do you worry about other family members accessing your computer or coming across these photos?

How does your family deal with your nudism? Is it accepted openly or hidden?

You also list being 10% gay. How did you arrive at that estimation?

Str8guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've found it runs in the family only somewhat. Definitely i got it from my dad. But his brothers arent so lucky...seen them in briefs and one in the shower once. My dad also had a rep for having a big dick...always heard him and his friends joking about it. I was pretty happy to take after him but being thicker than him. Guess I got that from my mom's side.

Reactions: im8inches

B_Krueger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't seen my Dad since I was very little, but when I got "The Talk" he expressed the idea that he wasn't hung. However, he also suggested he figured it came from the mother's side of the family. Wonder why he said that. Suppose his dad was, and then he was skipped or something?