other dad's out there with huge cocks...

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
Thanks Handsome. I look like my dad with the exception that he is fair skinned (imagine a slightly lighter complexion than Beyonce').

I love the color of your skin. It is so rich! I get turned on by your pic!

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My list of Admired Members here steadily grows. (Pun intended.) Rather than state directly to whom I refer, I think it's pretty obvious. Thank you, gents.

I always rethink whether or not I should post a few pics when threads like these come up, but it's just not time yet. Too many other personal considerations. (sigh...) I know, probably sounds like excuses to you guys! :redface:

As to the subject of the thread, I think I'm the biggest of my brothers, father, and my son. Although not huge (8.5x5.75), I can safe estimate my relations are larger than average.

Reactions: B_er

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I am also the big-dicked son of a father with a HUGE cock (my guess, seeing
it hanging long and thick -- a good 12 incher, hard).

It was my dad's greatest gift, giving me this big thick rod.

Always fascinated by big dick father and (of age) sons. Love seeing them at
the YMCA... watching them glance at each other's huge members. This one
dad, who was talking to me about his son while we were in the sauna,
had humungous balls -- i could only imagine that his 20 year old son had
also inherited those gigantic gonads.

About RIPPEDMUSCLEDAD... Kind of shocked that you put your face out
there, along with that big dong. No concerns about it finding it's way to
your family? Also, seems odd that you're a family man who has a picture of
a NAKED DUDE behind you on the wall...:eek:

horsehung2

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah--think it does run in the family. My dad, uncle, and gramps all are horsehung as well, have same body type, hairy chest, big low hangers, etc. Can't be a conincidence!

Horsehung2

Reactions: im8inches and B_er

adong2lafat

Just Browsing
Media
As a naturist as well, I genuinely respect other naturists that rear thier children in the lifestyle, which as textiled individuals know, is not about sex in the least. Congrats on what you are doing for them. I was not introduced to the lifestyle until the age of 15 by my uncle and regret it was not sooner. You certainly have my respect for your wise decision.

rippedmuscledad said:
Nudist dad here, horsecock....... 2 sons.... size run in your family?:cool:

disney_ice05

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey there,

just like most of you, my father does have a huge cock (I remember saw him naked when I was younger and listening to some inside jokes with his friends, I kind of understand he has a big one) and so do I. Same thing for my younger brother (saw him in the locker room)

Reactions: im8inches

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny thing..I remember my father's cock but not one word he ever said to me..he took me swimming naked at the YMCA as a child..it was fucking weird as hell all these men and their sons naked running around the indoor pool and locker room. My father's cock was like mine..exactly...thick..big...but he had very dark black hair..I have my mothers reddish blonde hair.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In nudist circles, most families I've seen are remarkably well balanced and have healthy attitudes regarding their bodies, dating, sex, etc. Every summer there is the ongoing battle between the nudists and Jerry Falwell's Christian group over Teen Nudist Camp. The fact that most of the campers have known each other for years and play games so corny that campers are begging their parents to get out ("aw Dad, do I gotta?") of Teen Nudist Camp is lost on the Bible thumpers who are sure junior is scoring with a nudist Maria Sharapova.

On another note, I vividly remember this "Monster-Dicked Dad" thread a while back. I'm trying to remember the guy who started it, but his username was something like Buckaroo Dad or TwelveInch Dad and he always had a photos of himself as a cowpoke with a bail of hay stuffed in his jeans. He got into WW III with Jana (Madame Zora) and eventually left the board. (Wonder if he ever mated with any of the bulls at the Rodeo and if his sons are still terminally depressed over the size differential.)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who would not like pictures of your well-formed handsome cock, Rip-muscled man ... it is very special !
My dad, long gone now, was noticeably large with a soft one about 6.75 by 5.75 ....it never shrank or got really small and it had a large head to it! He had 8 sons and the nuts did not fall far from his tree. Everyone of us is hung in his soft range and the heads of our cocks are prominent, with our hard cocks all running about 9 by 7.25.:rolleyes:

sivart

Experimental Member
Media
I think it is heriditary, too. I saw my dad (soft) when I was younger when we visited the pool. I was friggin scared. Now that I am older I think I beat him in that game.

Reactions: basque9 and B_er

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's strange how the genes work from generation to generation. An uncle had 9", my cousin has 9", my father had 6", my cock is almost 8 1/2", and my son has 8". All I know is every one of them was or is a beautiful cock, something to be proud of.

rockrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well my dad is not as big as i am. Seen him once only but it was much smaller brother is about the same maby somewhat smaller

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your either a peadophile or your ten inch equals your iq. i got two adult sons bathed them when they were babies but was never interested in their cocks.