Other Dudes Flash You At The Urinal?

jackattack3

Superior Member
Media
[video=medium]1810641[/video]

So I took a break during class and there’s this dude at the urinal already. No biggie. I always text while I’m peeing so I don’t really pay attention to anyone else, but while I’m doing my business I notice the other dude backs away from his urinal and has a big boner. Then he started stroking it. I kept looking at my phone but switched to vid and snagged this.

I’ve had other guys obviously check out my dick and flash me at different urinals least 5 times. My friends think I’m just paranoid or something bc they’ve never had dudes flash them. Now I have proof lol

Does anyone else ever have this happen? Or am I just some sort of target for this?

I’ve never had that happen to me. Don’t know exactly how I’d react. I’d more than likely make eye contact to better judge his intentions.

He sure has a nice dick.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never happened to me. But then again I always follow the leave an empty urinal space between oneself and anyone if available; and observe the look only straight ahead rules. By looking straight ahead, a guy could be knitting a sweater; and I would not know it.

PS: cameras out on a public urinal are a no no

PSS: I would think it would be a little difficult to unzip, hold ones penis, flush and zip back up with only one free hand

benharris

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[video=medium]1810641[/video]

So I took a break during class and there’s this dude at the urinal already. No biggie. I always text while I’m peeing so I don’t really pay attention to anyone else, but while I’m doing my business I notice the other dude backs away from his urinal and has a big boner. Then he started stroking it. I kept looking at my phone but switched to vid and snagged this.

I’ve had other guys obviously check out my dick and flash me at different urinals least 5 times. My friends think I’m just paranoid or something bc they’ve never had dudes flash them. Now I have proof lol

Does anyone else ever have this happen? Or am I just some sort of target for this?
I think u need my help

jackattack3

Superior Member
Media
Based on the angle of the video and considering there are no feet at the urinal next to the guy jerking it, I would say the video was filmed by the guy jerking and is the only one in the bathroom.

You can see the dudes other hand where he lifted up his shirt.

You take a video and people still think it didn’t happen

Reactions: CalifornianSTUD