Other form of exercise

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Coached competitive swim workout adding up to 2 miles a day on Mon/Weds/Fri, and 3 miles on Saturday. An hour of weight training and a 5-6 mile run on Sun/Tues/Thurs. This, combined with a careful diet, keeps me in reasonably good shape...

D_Asston Kutcher

Account Disabled
Media
Work out 5-6 days a week using a calisthenics/bodyweight and running routine.
On top of that I sometimes do compounds lifts curls, HIIT, and distance running. It's worked pretty good so far.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Muay Thai, Filipino stickfighting and fucking. Lots and lots of fucking.

Kool that's about my workout too with some push-ups and pull-ups added to the mix.
How long you been doing Thai- boxing and what style of stick do you study?

I own a martial arts an weight training gym I have trained in Thai-boxing 30 years,dog brother stick fighting 22 years,shotokan karate 10 years,Greco wrestling 30 years and Brazilian ju-jitsu 17 years I love training in the martial arts it works out your MIND BODY and SPIRIT.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Running, biking, and various other outdoor activities for me. Rowing is one of my favourites, but I don't get to do as much as I'd like.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing Muay Thai and FMA about 16 years now. The FMA is an Inosanto Kali/Escrima blend. I can't seem to bring myself to do any other kind OS exercise.

If I can't fuck it, fight it or drink it, it bores me.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I've been doing Muay Thai and FMA about 16 years now. The FMA is an Inosanto Kali/Escrima blend. I can't seem to bring myself to do any other kind OS exercise.

If I can't fuck it, fight it or drink it, it bores me.

I trained with Dan inosanto in stick and Silat for about 6 years in the 80's super knowledgable guy when it comes to the arts.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't seem to bring myself to do any other kind OS exercise.

Damned auto correcting phone! That was supposed to read, "...kind of exercise."

I trained with Dan inosanto in stick and Silat for about 6 years in the 80's super knowledgable guy when it comes to the arts.

He's a walking encyclopedia of martial arts, yet he's absolutely humble. Phenomenal guy.